Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree315Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice and husband indicted for fraud

How Low Can She Go? ‘Real Fraudwife’ Teresa Giudice Stiffed Her Own Fertility Doctor $12,000

Posted on Aug 27, 2013 @ 4:08AM | By Alexis Tereszcuk - Entertainment Editor

WENN

Teresa Giudice has been hit with a whopping 39 federal charges of tax evasion and fraud and is facing 50 years behind bars if she is found guilty but RadarOnline.com exclusively learned that she has a history of not paying off her debts simply because she didn’t like the service she received, even to the fertility clinic that she unsuccessfully used to get pregnant.
    When she filed for bankruptcy in 2010 one of her outstanding debts was $12,000 to a fertility clinic and a source close to the reality star said that she had been trying to get pregnant for a fifth time.

“Teresa wanted a boy so she went to the fertility clinic and was hoping to get pregnant,” the source close to the Real Housewives of New Jersey star said.
    “She had four girls and she wanted a boy. She wanted to give Joe a son so she tried fertility treatments, but it didn’t work, so then it seemed like she felt like she didn’t want to pay them.”
    The source said Teresa and Joe simply didn’t pay the fertility clinic that they unsuccessfully used to help her get pregnant again.

“They have been ignoring their financial trouble for years, not paying even a doctor that tried to help them out, “ the source said.
    Teresa and Joe have been accused of filing false income statements about their finances but they have pleaded not guilty and are prepared to go to trial in October

They disgust me in so many ways. ^

This is a joke!' Teresa and Joe Giudice clash with police after refusing to pay $5 beach entry fee

By Colette Fahy
    PUBLISHED: 16:38, 27 August 2013 | UPDATED: 18:01, 27 August 2013

Their financial problems are so bad they could be sent to prison, so it is perhaps unsurprising that Teresa and Joe Giudice are trying to save every penny.
    However, the Real Housewives of New Jersey stars’ latest money saving scheme turned sour on Saturday when police were forced to get involved after they refused to pay an entry fee to use the beach.

According to TMZ, Teresa, Joe and up to 30 family members and friends were enjoying a day on Long Beach Island in New Jersey when they were asked by the young worker to pay the mandatory $5 per person admission fee.

Beach police surrounded Teresa Guidice (centre), husband Joe and their family friends after they refused to pay a $5 beach admission fee on Saturday

The large group initially refused, with one member of the entourage reportedly yelling ‘F*** you, f*** this we are not paying for the f***ing beach. This is a joke!’
    TMZ alleges the teen beach worker began crying in the chaos, with the beach police department getting involved.

Joe and Teresa Guidice were reportedly unimpressed when asked to pay $5 each for a day at the beach and ended up in a confrontation with beach police

What a carry on: The entire group was reportedly furious at being asked to pay for their beach day but Joe still managed to share a joke with cops

While the group continued to argue, they finally paid up, according to the website.
    The Giudices were charged last month in a 39-count indictment with conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, bank fraud, making false statements on loan applications and bankruptcy fraud.
    It has been claimed they exaggerated their income while applying for loans before their show debuted in 2009, then hiding their fortunes in a bankruptcy filing after their first season aired.

They are also accused of submitting fraudulent mortgage and loan applications and fabricating tax returns and W2 forms.

Teresa (left in a pink hat and multi-coloured top) tried to put her legal troubles behind her with a day at the beach with friends

Prosecutors further allege Joe also failed to file federal tax returns from 2004 to 2008.

Both face lengthy prison terms and millions of dollars in fines if convicted and given consecutive sentences, but federal sentencing guidelines would likely greatly reduce the penalties.

Teresa showed off her slim figure in a bright bathing suit and tried to end the day on a happier not following the altercation

The couple filed for bankruptcy in 2009, claiming they owed $11 million, including $2.2 million in mortgages, $13,000 to Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom, and nearly $12,000 to a fertility clinic.
    Bosses at Bravo are said to have been horrified by the bad publicity surrounding the Giudice family - the main stars on RHONJ.
    And the network is said to be seriously considering cancelling the entire show.

That's more like it: With the unpleasantness over the $5 fee out of the way, Teresa and Joe snuggled up together on a deckchair

‘Nobody wants to see their talent in this kind of a situation,' a network source told the New York Daily News
    Tentative plans for a spin off show have already been shelved.
    'They are not interested,' the insider explained. 'Bravo only spins off happy situations - marriages, baby news. Not prison.'

United front: Teresa and Joe Giudice left court hand-in-hand earlier this month after entering not-guilty pleas to 39 counts of fraud

they're disgusting.

seriously, the kids that check the badges on LBI are young teens, they walk the beach and just ask to see the badges. it's no big deal. why must these assholes give the kids a hard time? the giudices don't even live on the island, they live over the causeway in beach haven west on the mainland.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

The old guy standing in the red shorts should have to pay double.

They really are getting the most out of every minute of freedom. I guess they feel that nothing will make a difference in their case so they might as well live it up.
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

They are digging deeper and deeper and deeper. I can't WAIT for this shit to play out in court!

Teresa Giudice appears to be so desperate for money that she has sought out the help of her fans to pay her legal bills.

The Real Housewives Of New Jersey star currently faces 39 separate counts of financial fraud along with her husband Joe Giudice.

And the upcoming court battle seems to have put a strain on their finances, as a group of New York restaurant employees and bartenders have decided to put on an event to raise funds for the couple’s legal defence.

Seeking a handout: Teresa and Joe Giudice have sought donations from fans to pay for their legal defence, pictured in mid August leaving a court in Newark, New Jersey

The event was held on Thursday night at the Malibu Beach Club, in Long Island.

According to the venue’s press release posted on theStreet.com, the group of bartenders believe the 41-year-old star 'will be vindicated soon.’

Legal battle: The couple face 39 counts of fraud and tax evasion, pictured in Hollywood, in early August

But they are intent upon ‘collecting funds to aid her defence’ as she faces this difficult time.

The press release went on to explain that they are: ‘[S]eeking donations from compassionate fans of the reality TV star, who has four young children.’

Teresa has previously stated: ‘I am committed to my family and intend to maintain our lives in the best way possible, which includes continuing my career.

‘As a result, I am hopeful that we will resolve this matter with the Government as quickly as possible.’

Perhaps in an attempt to save face Teresa tweeted leading up to the event: ‘Tonight’s appearance at Maliblue is just a meet & greet w/ fans.

'I just heard that some of the workers there wanted to support me, and that is very sweet & I appreciate it, but if anyone wants to support me, please do it by donating to a charity I love: @NephCure. Xx’

Meanwhile, a federal grand jury released an indictment in July which details charges of conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, bank fraud, making false statements on loan applications and bankruptcy fraud.
    If convicted the Real Housewives Of New Jersey stars face a maximum sentence of more 50 years in prison.

Teresa's attorney says she will plead not guilty and that 'we look forward to vindicating her.'

Ongoing: The couple pictured in 2010 headed to a New Jersey court hearing

The charges all stem from between 2001 and 2008 - prior to their TV fame - when the couple allegedly defrauded the IRS as well as several banks.
    The US Attorney claims the Giudices conspired to illegally obtain mortgages and other loans from multiple banks by intentionally overestimating their incomes in order to get more money.

When Teresa filed for a mortgage loan of $121,000 in 2001, she falsely claimed she worked as an executive assistant, submitting fake W-2 forms and fake paystubs as part of the ruse, the indictment said.

'The indictment returned today alleges the Giudices lied to the bankruptcy court, to the IRS and to a number of banks,' U.S. Attorney Paul Fishman said.

'Everyone has an obligation to tell the truth when dealing with the courts, paying their taxes and applying for loans or mortgages. That's reality.'

Past coming back to haunt them: The charges all stem from between 2001 and 2008, pictured in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, in June

Joe, 43, is further accused of failing to file income tax returns for the years 2004-2008, during which he allegedly earned $1million.

Then when the couple were declared bankrupt they are alleged to have underestimated their net worth.

The couple, who have four children, first filed for bankruptcy in 2009, claiming more than $10 million in debts.

In their petition for bankruptcy protection, initiated in October 2009, the couple concealed businesses they owned, rental income they received, and 41-year-old Teresa's true income from the Real Housewives, website sales and personal appearances, the indictment said.

Prosecutors said they also hid their anticipated increase in income from the then-upcoming second year of the show, which is now in its fifth season.

The couple are expected to make an initial court appearance on Tuesday in Newark.

The show is in its fifth season on Bravo. A network spokesman had no comment.

Read more: Real Housewives' star Teresa Giudice holds fundraiser to pay her legal fees... as she faces 39 counts of fraud | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

They're both gross, classless frauds. They have fans?!
    They both deserve to sit in a jail cell for a while.

I feel sorry for their children....

mjw
    Elite Member

Joe And Teresa Giudice Indicted On MORE Fraud Charges — Real Housewife Accused Of $360K Mortgage Scheme & Lying About Working As A Realtor

More bad news for Real Housewives of New Jersey stars Joe and Teresa Giudice.

The controversial couple was just slapped with two additional fraud charges of bank fraud and loan application fraud, and RadarOnline.com has exclusively obtained the court documents.

Originally indicted on 39 counts on July 29, the ante was upped on Nov. 18 to 41 counts with the new charges stemming from a $361,250 mortgage loan that Teresa obtained in 2005 in which Joe falsely states that Teresa was employed as a realtor with a monthly salary of $15,000.

EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS: Joe & Teresa Giudice Indicted On MORE Fraud Charges — Read Them Here!

Teresa was in fact unemployed at the time.

Each of the new charges carry a maximum penalty of 30 years in prison and a $1 million fine.

The court documents obtained by Radar state that Joe and Teresa “did knowingly and intentionally conspire and agree with each other and others to devise a scheme and artifice to defraud Lenders and to obtain money from the Lenders by means of materially false and fraudulent pretenses, representations, and promises…”

GALLERY: The Giudice’s 30 Most Shocking Quotes About Fraud & Finances

Joe and Teresa will appear before U.S. District Judge Esther Salas in a Newark, New Jersey, court for arraignment on their new charges at 10:30 a.m. On Nov. 20.

Joe And Teresa Giudice Indicted On MORE Fraud Charges — Real Housewife Accused Of $360K Mortgage Scheme & Lying About Working As A Realtor | Radar Online

fgg

no way in hell they are getting out of this without some jail time for both of them.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

The stupidity was staggering. How did they ever think they could get away with this? Dumb & Dumber.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Teresa Giudice, husband Joe expected to plead guilty to fraud charges: reports - NY Daily News

Teresa Giudice, husband Joe expected to plead guilty to fraud charges: reports

Joe will most likely serve some jail time and could be deported back to his native Italy. Teresa may avoid jail and instead serve probation. The 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' stars were indicted on fraud charges last July and are expected in federal court on Tuesday.
    By Sasha Goldstein / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Friday, February 28, 2014, 8:03 PM

EDUARDO MUNOZ/REUTERS
    Teresa Giudice (L), 41, and her husband Giuseppe "Joe" Giudice, 43, arrive at the Federal Court in Newark, New Jersey, November 20, 2013. The "Real Housewives of New Jersey" stars are expected to plead guilty Tuesday to fraud charges in accordance with a plea agreement

Next stop could be the big house for two “Real Housewives of New Jersey” stars. Teresa Giudice, 41, and hubby Joe, 43, are expected to appear in federal court Tuesday with a plea deal in hand, In Touch Weekly reports.

RELATED: ‘REAL HOUSEWIVES’ COUPLE FACE MORE CHARGES

There are conflicting reports on what punishment pleading guilty to fraud charges will mean for the Montville, N.J. couple, stars of the drama-filled Bravo cable show.

Teresa would be sentenced to less than two years in prison, The Bergen Record reports, while her Italy-born husband would receive a minimum of three years in the slammer, per federal sentencing guidelines.

RELATED: TERESA AND JOE GIUDICE FACES NEW FRAUD CHARGES

Per the agreement, the two “could not plead without the other” as a sort of “packaged deal,” a source told the Record.

The couple had petitioned a judge last month to face trial separately on the 41 charges.

RELATED: TERESA GIUDICE, JOE GIUDICE PLEAD NOT GUILTY TO NEW FRAUD CHARGES

Dave Kotinsky/Getty Images
    Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice face 41 charges of fraud.

The two were indicted last July and were scheduled to begin trial in April.

Joe, an Italian citizen, could still be deported if he pleads guilty, the Record reported.

RELATED: GIUDICES REQUEST SEPARATE TRIALS IN FRAUD CASE

Another version of the plea agreement, reported by In Touch, says that Joe would avoid deportation and be sentenced to a minimum of five years in prison.

Teresa wouldn’t do jail time, In Touch reported, receiving instead a maximum of five years probation.

They’d also owe $11 million in restitution.

Either reported deal is a far cry from the 50 years in prison each would face in convicted at trial of the loan, bankruptcy and other fraud charges.

Joe never filed taxes from 2004 through 2008, the indictment alleges, while the couple used fake documents to receive millions in loans.

The reality show stars filed for bankruptcy in 2009.

sgoldstein@nydailynews.com or follow on Twitter

Teresa Giudice, husband Joe expected to plead guilty to fraud charges: reports - NY Daily News

They are gross, greedy, dumb people.

I feel sorry for their children.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Can't wait for the update on Tuesday.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I've read they are still filming season 6 at this point, so it will be interesting to see what, if anything gets shown on the show.

I was also shocked to read that since Caroline is now off the show, Dina came back. Wasn't expecting that.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information