Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree315Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice and husband indicted for fraud

Hit By Ban Bus!

Her daughters are fugly looking. There r definitely not going 2 get men when they are older based on there looks.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    If I were facing the charges these two were, I wouldn't be flaunting expensive vacations. I'd also be saving my $$ to pay off the huge fines that are sure to come.
    This! WTF is wrong with them?
    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    she used IVF? how did i miss that?
    Yes, and I believe they used it unsuccessfully to try for a son.
    Bombshell likes this.

it's not the fines they need to worry about. it's jail time.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    it's not the fines they need to worry about. it's jail time.
    Ahh got it, so their assets haven't been seized yet?

Quote Originally Posted by boytoy View Post
    Her daughters are fugly looking. There r definitely not going 2 get men when they are older based on there looks.
    I'm not usually one to stick up for kids, but that seemed kind of rough. Besides, you don't want to mess with Milania. That little hell raiser will find you and mess you up.

Quote Originally Posted by MmeVertigina View Post
    This! WTF is wrong with them? Yes, and I believe they used it unsuccessfully to try for a son.
    That's my understanding as well. Heard a rumor that the elder Giudice has offered a sum of money to the first of his kids to offer up the first male grandchild.
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

They better learn how to give good blow jobs. They aren't going to succeed in life on their looks OR brains.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Teresa and Joe Giudice Appear in Court to Face Fraud Charges

The stars of The Real Housewives of New Jersey were charged Monday in a 39-count indictment with conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, bank fraud, making false statements on loan applications and bankruptcy fraud.

The couple is accused of exaggerating their income while applying for loans before their TV show debuted in 2009, then hiding their fortunes in a bankruptcy filing after their first season aired.

Authorities allege the couple submitted fraudulent mortgage and other loan applications from 2001 to 2008, a year before their show debuted on Bravo. Prosecutors said the couple submitted fake W-2s, tax returns and bank account information to lenders.

Prosecutors allege the Giudices received about $4.6 million in mortgages, withdrawals from home equity lines of credit and construction loans.

The most serious charges the couple face, bank fraud and loan application fraud, carry a maximum potential penalty of 30 years in prison and a $1 million fine.

Joe, an entrepreneur, also failed to file tax returns for the years 2004 through 2008, when he is alleged to have earned nearly $1 million, prosecutors said. During that time his income allegedly fluctuated wildly; the indictment states he made $323,481 in 2005 and $26,194 in 2006.

Teresa's attorney, Henry Klingeman, said she would plead not guilty. Joe's attorney did not immediately return a message seeking comment.

In a statement, Teresa said she supports her husband and wants to resolve the charges as soon as possible.

"I am committed to my family and intend to maintain our lives in the best way possible, which includes continuing my career," she said.

A Bravo spokesman had no comment.

"Everyone has an obligation to tell the truth when dealing with the courts, paying their taxes and applying for loans or mortgages," said U.S. Attorney Paul Fishman. "That's reality."

In their 2009 bankruptcy filing, the couple said they were $11 million in debt. They stated their monthly take-home pay was $16,583, but $10,000 was from "monthly assistance from family members" and Bravo income.

It also said they owed $2.2 million in mortgages, $13,000 to Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom and nearly $12,000 to a fertility clinic.

Teresa and Joe Giudice Appear in Court to Face Fraud Charges - Crime & Courts, Scandals & Feuds, Celebrity Scandals, The Real Housewives Of New Jersey, The Real Housewives of..., Teresa Giudice : People.com
    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    she used IVF? how did i miss that?
    It's easy to miss.... but when I saw that line, google (my friend!) really finds some articles. Like this one: Joe Giudice is Pressuring RHONJ Teresa Giudice for a Son | Celeb Baby Laundry
    I figure there will be a new baby soon. I'm guessing they will use a surrogate, unless they think a pregnant Teresa will help their case!
    the message and the straight up illiteracy makes your posts UNREADABLE!
    Quote Originally Posted by MmeVertigina View Post
    This! WTF is wrong with them? Yes, and I believe they used it unsuccessfully to try for a son.
    I think so too.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    I'm not usually one to stick up for kids, but that seemed kind of rough. Besides, you don't want to mess with Milania. That little hell raiser will find you and mess you up.
    That's right. She will sit in all of your salads from now until the end of time.

I feel sorry for these kids; they could be losing both of their parents. With the extended family's situation as it is, who knows what kind of environment they'll end up in, and what they'll hear about their parents as they grow up.
    Bombshell likes this.

See lalasnake? You understand the rowdy delinquent that is...Milania. I love to see what that little hooligan will do next. I suspect she will have Aunt Kathy help her bake a file into a cake to take to her parents in prison.
    Lalasnake and KristiB like this.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    It's easy to miss.... but when I saw that line, google (my friend!) really finds some articles. Like this one: Joe Giudice is Pressuring RHONJ Teresa Giudice for a Son | Celeb Baby Laundry
    I figure there will be a new baby soon. I'm guessing they will use a surrogate, unless they think a pregnant Teresa will help their case!

. ...
    ah, thanks. had no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalasnake View Post
    That's right. She will sit in all of your salads from now until the end of time.

I feel sorry for these kids; they could be losing both of their parents. With the extended family's situation as it is, who knows what kind of environment they'll end up in, and what they'll hear about their parents as they grow up.
    The family has made up and supposedly are "in a good place" now. I wonder how Teresa's "Mommy and Daddy" are doing... while fighting with her brother, she told him he was breaking "Mommy and Daddy's hearts"... silly crogmagnun twatfaced turd!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    See lalasnake? You understand the rowdy delinquent that is...Milania. I love to see what that little hooligan will do next. I suspect she will have Aunt Kathy help her bake a file into a cake to take to her parents in prison.
    I know, right! Milania is the shizz. You never know if she's going to be calling Teresa a "hooker" or blabbing that "daddy sleeps in his own room" or present Andy Cohen with a pony dressed as a unicorn for his birthday!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    the message and the straight up illiteracy makes your posts UNREADABLE!
    Thank you! JFC.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Prosecutor Rejected Giudice Plea Bargain Offer BEFORE Court — Teresa Would Have Skated, Joe Served Jail Time

Posted on Aug 15, 2013 @ 9:37AM | By radarstaff

All the begging and crying in the world isn’t going to help Teresa Giudice win her legal battle because RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that the prosecutor shot down the plea deal her team offered where she wouldn’t have to serve any jail time.
    “Teresa and Joe’s defense team submitted a plea deal on Wednesday but the US Attorney denied it,” a source close to the situation said.
    “Teresa wanted a plea deal that keeps her out of jail so she offered to do anything else BUT jail time and have Joe serve all of the time in jail. The prosecutor dismissed the deal outright.”
    PHOTOS: Teresa And Joe Giudice Return To Court
    The Real Housewives of New Jersey stars have been indicted on 39 counts of fraud and tax evasion and they’re facing a whopping 50 years behind bars if they’re found guilty but Teresa is wheeling and dealing trying to get out of any jail time.
    “The prosecutor has said that if she wants to plead it out she has to do jail time,” the source said.
    “They believe that the evidence will show that Teresa can’t play dumb. She was in cahoots with Joe and was just as much a part of orchestrating the scam as he was.”
    PHOTOS: Teresa Giudice Beauty Busters Event First Appearance Since Indictment
    Even though the Giudice’s have four young children at home, the source said that the prosecutor is looking for jail time for Teresa and Joe.
    “They are pushing for time for BOTH of them.
    “They’re going to paint a completely different picture of Teresa and believe that they can show that she was just as involved as Joe in creating the fraud.”
    The source said the prosecutor is pushing to start to trial in October, with “No delays and no bullsh*t.”
    dougie likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Prosecutor Rejected Giudice Plea Bargain Offer BEFORE Court — Teresa Would Have Skated, Joe Served Jail Time

Posted on Aug 15, 2013 @ 9:37AM | By radarstaff

All the begging and crying in the world isn’t going to help Teresa Giudice win her legal battle because RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that the prosecutor shot down the plea deal her team offered where she wouldn’t have to serve any jail time.
    “Teresa and Joe’s defense team submitted a plea deal on Wednesday but the US Attorney denied it,” a source close to the situation said.
    “Teresa wanted a plea deal that keeps her out of jail so she offered to do anything else BUT jail time and have Joe serve all of the time in jail. The prosecutor dismissed the deal outright.”
    PHOTOS: Teresa And Joe Giudice Return To Court
    The Real Housewives of New Jersey stars have been indicted on 39 counts of fraud and tax evasion and they’re facing a whopping 50 years behind bars if they’re found guilty but Teresa is wheeling and dealing trying to get out of any jail time.
    “The prosecutor has said that if she wants to plead it out she has to do jail time,” the source said.
    “They believe that the evidence will show that Teresa can’t play dumb. She was in cahoots with Joe and was just as much a part of orchestrating the scam as he was.”
    PHOTOS: Teresa Giudice Beauty Busters Event First Appearance Since Indictment
    Even though the Giudice’s have four young children at home, the source said that the prosecutor is looking for jail time for Teresa and Joe.
    “They are pushing for time for BOTH of them.
    “They’re going to paint a completely different picture of Teresa and believe that they can show that she was just as involved as Joe in creating the fraud.”
    The source said the prosecutor is pushing to start to trial in October, with “No delays and no bullsh*t.”
    Pretty much how I thought it would go. The Feds don't mess around and they don't care who you are or what kids or other responsibilities you have at home. I think they will still try to plea this out and it won't make it to trial. What defense could they possibly have for all 39 counts?
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

Whoopsie Daisy.

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information