Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree315Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice and husband indicted for fraud

"And my son is a gonna spend most of his time bent over like THIS at Lewisburg. We'll need to send lots of olive oil care packages."
    sluce and Novice like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

Classy.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

The shit doesn't fall far from the ass.
    sluce, Laurent, Honeythorn and 2 others like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    He could very well have a greencard which he could have gotten as a small child when his family moved to the US. Maybe he didn't want to give up his Italian citizenship, not sure what rules are for dual citizenship with Italy. It doesn't mean he's here illegally. Geesh, I can't believe I'm defending Joe, he's disgusting.
    It was the crappy writing not the legalities of it I was picking at, but thank you for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    [b]]no, he used another birth certificate because his license was suspended due to his DUI. [\b]

Of course, they did... they both think they are sooooo clever and everyone else is stupid. I laughed my ass off at Juicy Joe being offended that Teresa's brother said she was "scum" and they wound up in a fist fight... YET, last season he referred to her as "my bitch wife" and "that cunt" while on the phone with a person viewers assumed was a girlfriend....

Table flipping = season finale of season 1.

I doubt Bravo will cut her. They probably SHOULD but since this is all about ratings for them...
    I was just making a joke...

Splash News

Joe and Teresa Giudice maintain that they are innocent of the 39 counts of financial fraud facing them.
    But Joe’s former business partner, Joe Mastropole, has experienced the Giudices’ brand of business dealings first-hand. Giudice was found liable of mortgage fraud back in 2007, when he forged Mastropole’s signature on a mortgage document.
    Then, a judge ordered Giudice to pay Mastropole $260,000 for the scam, but more than six years later, Mastropole tells RadarOnline.com exclusively, Giudice still hasn’t gotten around to it!
    PHOTOS: Teresa And Joe Giudice Arrive To Court
    “I never received a penny from them,” Mastropole told RadarOnline.com in the wake of the Giudices’ indictment.
    Indeed, Mastropole told RadarOnline.com back in 2011 that he didn’t expect Joe to pay up because his income was “fraudulent, untraceable and untaxed.”
    Allegedly, he was correct: Joe was subsequently charged with tax evasion in this week’s indictment.
    PHOTOS: Teresa Giudice Has A Self-Tanner Catastrophe
    Mastropole continued, “I think his money is untraceable, so it will be hard for me to collect any debt.”
    And if the Giudices have to serve any of the 50 years in prison that they face, that could become even more difficult.

Teresa's money isn't untraceable. Since they are married, wouldn't she have to pony up On Behalf of joe?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Splash News

Joe and Teresa Giudice maintain that they are innocent of the 39 counts of financial fraud facing them.
    But Joe’s former business partner, Joe Mastropole, has experienced the Giudices’ brand of business dealings first-hand. Giudice was found liable of mortgage fraud back in 2007, when he forged Mastropole’s signature on a mortgage document.
    Then, a judge ordered Giudice to pay Mastropole $260,000 for the scam, but more than six years later, Mastropole tells RadarOnline.com exclusively, Giudice still hasn’t gotten around to it!
    PHOTOS: Teresa And Joe Giudice Arrive To Court
    “I never received a penny from them,” Mastropole told RadarOnline.com in the wake of the Giudices’ indictment.
    Indeed, Mastropole told RadarOnline.com back in 2011 that he didn’t expect Joe to pay up because his income was “fraudulent, untraceable and untaxed.”
    Allegedly, he was correct: Joe was subsequently charged with tax evasion in this week’s indictment.
    PHOTOS: Teresa Giudice Has A Self-Tanner Catastrophe
    Mastropole continued, “I think his money is untraceable, so it will be hard for me to collect any debt.”
    And if the Giudices have to serve any of the 50 years in prison that they face, that could become even more difficult.

I'm starting to think they should hit Joe with RICO charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    It was the crappy writing not the legalities of it I was picking at, but thank you for that.

I was just making a joke...
    whoops... must've been lost in translation!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

From dailymail.co.uk

Teresa Giudice takes her mind off fraud case by slipping into a black-fringed monokini for family day out in Hamptons
    By Cassie Carpenter
    PUBLISHED: 19:31 EST, 4 August 2013 | UPDATED: 19:31 EST, 4 August 2013

They've been summering in the Hamptons following Tuesday's federal indictment for serious financial fraud.

And troubled reality TV couple Joe & Teresa Giudice shared several beachy Instagram snaps with their youngest daughters enjoying the ocean on Sunday.

The Real Housewives of New Jersey star, 41, donned a revealing black-fringed monokini and garish blue cowboy hat to hit the waves.

'Me and my Honey': Troubled reality TV couple Joe & Teresa Giudice shared several beachy Instagram snaps with their youngest daughters enjoying the ocean on Sunday

'Me and my Honey...' Teresa captioned one shot with her 43-year-old husband.

Giudice also posted pictures of seven-year-old daughter Milania boogie-boarding alongside Joe as well as three-year-old Audriana in her striped bikini.

Teresa and Joe, who posted $1 million bail Tuesday, are also parents to 12-year-old daughter Gia and eight-year-old Gabriella.

'Milania & her Daddy hitting the waves': The Real Housewives of New Jersey stars have been summering in the Hamptons following Tuesday's federal indictment for serious financial fraud

They are facing 50 years in prison if convicted on 39 counts for conspiracy to commit bank fraud, bankruptcy fraud, mail/wire fraud, and making false statements on loan applications.

Last Wednesday, Teresa broke her silence with several thank you tweets for her sympathetic 755,000 followers.

'I wish I could hug all of you right now,' Giudice wrote. 'Thank you all so so much for your love and support. It means the world to me and my family! TANTI BACI Xx'

Full article and more pictures on dailymail.co.uk
    Last edited by dougie; August 5th, 2013 at 08:01 AM.

If I were about to go to jail, I would try to live life to the fullest beforehand, too. I've checked, and there is no boogieboarding at Lewisburg.
    Bombshell likes this.

ew they're revolting, she's fug and he's a fat guido.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    If I were about to go to jail, I would try to live life to the fullest beforehand, too. I've checked, and there is no boogieboarding at Lewisburg.
    If I were facing the charges these two were, I wouldn't be flaunting expensive vacations. I'd also be saving my $$ to pay off the huge fines that are sure to come.
    Honeythorn and MmeVertigina like this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

I get the impression that the thing that will bother Teresa most about these details is the mention of IVF being used in her last pregnancy.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    If I were facing the charges these two were, I wouldn't be flaunting expensive vacations. I'd also be saving my $$ to pay off the huge fines that are sure to come.
    Considering Joe never paid off the guy who he owed $260K to and falsely claimed that the guy canceled the debt -- even though Joe lost a court decision -- I think that paying off huge fines is probably their lowest priority. The thing is - you can't full your lawyer. He probably made Joe reveal all of his foreign and squirreled away holdings in order for him to take the case.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I get the impression that the thing that will bother Teresa most about these details is the mention of IVF being used in her last pregnancy.
    she used IVF? how did i miss that?

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information