Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree315Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice and husband indicted for fraud

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Caroline's husband has always given me to mob vibe. Hell Caroline used to act like the mob boss on that show. With all the we are all family and protect each other no matter what.

Joe and Tre are 2 big time idiots. I feel bad for their eldest daughter. She seems to know exactly how terrible her mother behaves and won't put up with it.
    Girl, you are "pronouncing" it wrong. Per Caroline it's fambly.
    Bombshell, sprynkles and Wilson like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Damn it all. I'm actually sorry to hear it.

Embarrassed to admit to being a viewer (because...well...really) and last year I hated her ass. But this year her SIL has been such an asshole, that I'd kind of started to feel for her and "Juicy Joe".

What a mess this whole show has become. Every last person on this show has hands at least this dirty. *shakes head*.

Why do I watch this shit?
    why be embarassed? i watch the shit out of this one! I have actually found myself warming to Tre a bit this season... I've strongly disliked her for at least 2 seasons. I think her sister in law is behaving like an asshole towards her because that's the way Tre has treated her for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    She FAKED a W-2?!?!?! The Fed's don't fuck around with something like that. shit like that went down here a few years ago with the mortgage meltdown and there was a couple that had a pretty elaborate mortgage scheme, but none of them included faking/altering/making up government documents, which is what a W-2 is. Feds cracked down on everyone on that one too, realtors, loan officers, title companies, attorneys. The Guidices aren't the only ones that are going to take the fall on this one.

In regard to why they would have made up an occupation for her for a mortgage (as I was once in the mortgage business), my guess is that they were trying to buy a property, but Joe couldn't get approved by himself, either due to credit/being overextended/being able to prove income/etc...., but Teresa had ample credit to get approved, and most debt was probably in Joe's name. But if Teresa doesn't have an income, she can't get a loan, so they made up a job and paycheck for her so she could get approved. She could claim ignorance, that Joe did it all and she didn't know what was going on, but she signed the papers stating that her income was correct, which is as good as taking an oath.
    Well, I think Joe will TRY to take the rap on this shit and cover for Teresa as best he can. This shit is so ridiculous. This is nothing but greed, pride and ego. These assholes THINK they deserve the best of everything and have been willing to do ANYTHING to get it. Well, the piper just showed up and is looking to be paid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Who in the hell was advising these two nincompoops? Neither has enough brain cells to rub together to come up with a what they did to get in this mess. Someone must have told them (wrongly, obviously) that this was a bright idea. Although maybe I am selling them short. Maybe they were "smart" enough to get into this all on their own brain power.

I just feel badly for their 4 girls.
    No, they are going to have a lawyer, realtor, financial advisor, etc ... there's going to be a chain of fools on this one.
    I'm still in awe over this.

She better make up with her brother, cuz he's going to be raising her kids! Who else is going to take them, Kim D?

The couple I referenced above only had 5 counts of fraud. They have 39!

Someone better tell Teresa that orange is the new black!
    I almost WANT to feel sorry for them but I can't.
    Absolutely. Now the Fed's have to prove if someone really advised Joe and Tre to do that, and there has to be a paper trail. If they can't prove the title co, loan officer, realtor and attorney of fraud, then Joe and Tre will take the charges alone. But there has to be a paper trail/witnesses.

Ok, this totally gives away where I live, but fuck it.

FBI — Former Davenport Real Estate Agent Sentenced for Mortgage Fraud

FYI, Robby and Darryl, had 23 counts against them, sentenced to 40 months. The realtor had 5 counts, sentenced to 24 months. I know Robby is out on probation now. Chances are, SOMEONE'S going to jail here in regard to Teresa and Joe, just wonder who it is....
    I am going to laugh my ASS off if Tre and Juicy Joe start singing like fucking canaries. They might have to turn in their "I'm so Italian and Loyal" cards but, I would fucking DIE laughing. Oh, I'd love it if these two turned on everybody involved... wonder where Witness Protection would send these fucking people... oh, man THAT would be a show. Send 'em to Amish country. no electricity, no phones, hair products, tanning beds...
    Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Caroline's husband has always given me to mob vibe. Hell Caroline used to act like the mob boss on that show. With all the we are all family and protect each other no matter what.

Joe and Tre are 2 big time idiots. I feel bad for their eldest daughter. She seems to know exactly how terrible her mother behaves and won't put up with it.
    Hey, my family is like that.... we ain't with the mob.
    I would take Milania but that Gia, yowzer... she's a mini Teresa/BITCH. Teresa and Gia are exactly alike. In fact, Gia may be worse than Teresa because Gia ACTUALLY believes Teresa when she's talking shit about Melissa & Joe. The lip syching, the shopping while blaming Melissa for everything that "Zio Joe" does/doesn't do, the talking about Melissa being a stripper, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    The only mystery about his death is why it took them so long!!!

My impression was that they/he had a lot of undeclared income that her having a job could account for - if you know what I mean. He's in construction right? There are plenty of opertunities for tax-free work...

I really feel that the way she has treated these people (sil & brother) makes them react the way they do with her but I'm biased!

has he been sentenced for faking a drivers licence and the two DUIs?????
    Yeah, Teresa is only reaping what she's sown in that situation...
    Joe could have declared the income via stated income loan or done a 1099. A w2 has to be filed by the employer as well and includes income taxes, FICA etc.... She can't claim that she didn't know anything about it and joe did it alone. She would have had to sign documents stating her income and employment are true as stated in the loan. They go over this paper at the time of signing, both at the loan app and the closing. No way can she claim ignorance unless joe dressed in drag and perfected tre's signature.

Joes sentencing for the DL is still pending.
    The thing is that we HAVE seen Teresa pull that shit. Once the bankruptcy came to light, (end of Season 1 and throughout Season 2) that is exactly what Teresa did. "I never knew. Joe takes care of all the bills. I just spend."
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

If ugliness were a crime, Teresa would get lethal injection.
    Or hanging - at least they cover your face for that one.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

From usmagazine.com

Teresa Giudice, Joe Giudice Each Released on $500,000 Bail Bonds
    Celebrity News July 30, 2013 AT 10:10AM By Zach Johnson

Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice walk toward Martin Luther King, Jr. Courthouse in Newark, New Jersey, on Tuesday, July 30, 2013.
    Credit: AP Photo/Julio Cortez

Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice put on a united front outside of the United States District Court in Newark, New Jersey, on Tuesday, July 30. Arriving hand-in-hand, the Real Housewives of New Jersey stars appeared before Judge Cathy Waldor.

UPDATE: The Giudices were each released on $500,000 unsecured bail bonds. They must surrender their passports and they are not allowed to leave New York or New Jersey until their next hearing, which is scheduled for Aug. 14. During the hearing, it was also revealed that Joe, who was born in Italy, is not a legal U.S. citizen. An onlooker says the spouses "were very solemn" during the hearing, adding that there were "no tears" and "they were very professional."

One day earlier, the Bravo reality stars were charged in a 39-count indictment with conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, bank fraud, making false statements on loan applications and bankruptcy fraud.

Teresa, 41, and Joe, 43, of Montville Township, N.J., are accused of exaggerating their income while applying for loans before their show debuted in 2009, then hiding their improving fortunes in a bankruptcy filing after their first season aired. The spouses are also accused of submitting fraudulent mortgage and loan applications from 2001 to 2008.

On Monday, July 29, Teresa's attorney, Henry Klingeman, told Us Weekly, "Teresa will plead 'not guilty.' The judicial process that begins today with an indictment is a search for the truth. As it moves forward, we look forward to vindicating her." Joe's attorney, Miles Feinstein, echoed, "We're going to meet these charges and fight them."

That same day, the Fabulicious!: Fast & Fit cookbook author issued a statement to Us, saying, "Today is a most difficult day for our family. I support Joe and, as a wonderful husband and father, I know he wants only the best for our lovely daughters and me. I am committed to my family and intend to maintain our lives in the best way possible, which includes continuing my career. As a result, I am hopeful that we will resolve this matter with the government as quickly as possible."

If convicted, the Giudices -- parents to daughters Gia, 12, Gabriella, 10, Milania, 7, and Audriana, 3 -- face more than 50 years in prison.

Teresa Giudice, Joe Giudice Each Released on $500,000 Bail Bonds - UsMagazine.com

fgg

Teresa and Joe Giudice Appear in Court to Face Fraud Charges

The stars of The Real Housewives of New Jersey were charged Monday in a 39-count indictment with conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, bank fraud, making false statements on loan applications and bankruptcy fraud.

The couple is accused of exaggerating their income while applying for loans before their TV show debuted in 2009, then hiding their fortunes in a bankruptcy filing after their first season aired.

Authorities allege the couple submitted fraudulent mortgage and other loan applications from 2001 to 2008, a year before their show debuted on Bravo. Prosecutors said the couple submitted fake W-2s, tax returns and bank account information to lenders.

Prosecutors allege the Giudices received about $4.6 million in mortgages, withdrawals from home equity lines of credit and construction loans.

The most serious charges the couple face, bank fraud and loan application fraud, carry a maximum potential penalty of 30 years in prison and a $1 million fine.

Joe, an entrepreneur, also failed to file tax returns for the years 2004 through 2008, when he is alleged to have earned nearly $1 million, prosecutors said. During that time his income allegedly fluctuated wildly; the indictment states he made $323,481 in 2005 and $26,194 in 2006.

Teresa's attorney, Henry Klingeman, said she would plead not guilty. Joe's attorney did not immediately return a message seeking comment.

In a statement, Teresa said she supports her husband and wants to resolve the charges as soon as possible.

"I am committed to my family and intend to maintain our lives in the best way possible, which includes continuing my career," she said.

A Bravo spokesman had no comment.

"Everyone has an obligation to tell the truth when dealing with the courts, paying their taxes and applying for loans or mortgages," said U.S. Attorney Paul Fishman. "That's reality."

In their 2009 bankruptcy filing, the couple said they were $11 million in debt. They stated their monthly take-home pay was $16,583, but $10,000 was from "monthly assistance from family members" and Bravo income.

It also said they owed $2.2 million in mortgages, $13,000 to Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom and nearly $12,000 to a fertility clinic.

Teresa and Joe Giudice Appear in Court to Face Fraud Charges - Crime & Courts, Scandals & Feuds, Celebrity Scandals, The Real Housewives Of New Jersey, The Real Housewives of..., Teresa Giudice : People.com
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

‘Real Housewives’ star slaps camera outside court
    NBC News | July 30, 2013

Joe Giudice, the husband of ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’ star Teresa, slaps a photographer’s camera outside the federal courthouse in Newark, N.J., where they face charges of bankruptcy fraud.

‘Real Housewives’ star slaps camera outside court - Video on NBCNews.com

That's genius, Juicy! Keep it up and you'll go to jail today, asshole!
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Shrill Harpy. omg. I was wondering who the hell that was and why I had never seen her on the show. lol.

Wouldn't it be funny if Joe got deported?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

oh YEAH... this is going to cause their families - especially Joe's parents and brothers - to be looked at pretty critically as well. I mean, are his parents here legally, are they citizens? WTF is going on there?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

In a statement, Teresa said she supports her husband and wants to resolve the charges as soon as possible.

"I am committed to my family and intend to maintain our lives in the best way possible, which includes continuing my career," she said.
    I am absolutely blown away by this delusional statement. It reminds me of Martha Stewart's public posture when she got in the Government's crosshairs. The Government will make an example out of you when you say ridiculous crap like that. Giudice's lifestyle is about to DRAMATICALLY change for the worse. And guess who you can full less than the Government about your finances? Your LAWYERS. I guarantee that Klingeman/Feinstein know about every little piece of anything they own and will seize it if they try to stiff them for what will be a considerable amount of legal services.

and it seems like she's supporting her husband but fails to realize, she's in as much shit as he is!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Do they road test Cadillacs on her face?
    Mel1973, McJag, Laurent and 2 others like this.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

fucker, you made me snort/spit/laugh!
    BITTER likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

So they each post 500k bonds. Does that mean they were formally arrested, booked , fingerprinted...all that stuff? Or is this different?

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information