Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28

Thread: The real Dakota Fanning bald head story

  1. #16
    Silver Member Nerissa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    A better place...
    Posts
    583

    Default

    I'm sorry but I don't believe this...

  2. #17
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    ^I'm really hoping she either didn't say it, or it was taken out of context. There's no excuse for that kind of insensitivity, but sometimes people just blurt things out without thinking first.

  3. #18
    Silver Member Nerissa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    A better place...
    Posts
    583

    Default

    ^ I'm hoping so, too...

    Because of what I have seen of her she is a nice girl.

  4. #19
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    29,130

    Default

    What an insensitive little shit. Good riddance anyway. Abagail Breslin is way more talented than that little Gollum anyway.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  5. #20
    La vie en rose DitaPage*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37,547

    Default

    I think she did say it, she strikes me as a little bitch who's had too much, too soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark
    Abagail Breslin is way more talented than that little Gollum anyway.
    Gollum, oh god, she really does look like like him!

    Yeah, she's not an attractive girl.

  6. #21
    Elite Member MrsMarsters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    7,238

    Default

    She may be "mature" for her are, however doesn't mean she can't be a little bitch. I doubt she said it, but eh whatever.

  7. #22
    Elite Member Kathie_Moffett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    just another freak in the freak kingdom
    Posts
    6,957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sm0kah0ntas View Post
    Really? Skeptical...

    lemme find out this grown azz man is planting cruel false stories about a child because she dropped out of his movie...
    This is one of the monumentally rare times when I can actually give firsthand info. I know a man who was Dakota's bodyguard for a while, a few years ago. Mind you, this is an embittered, cynical guy who is not easily impressed. He is also a pretty sharp judge of character. And, although he's a father, he's NOT a 'kid' person and is not melted by cute little precocious kid antics.

    All that, and he said that Dakota was not only the sweetest kid actor he encountered in years of working in Hollywood, but she was also very well-mannered and almost preternaturally intelligent, basically 'prodigy' or genius level IQ. He REALLY liked her, and again, this is a guy who is extremely difficult to endear yourself to.

    He also despised her mother and called her "a fucking idiot" and a pushy, demanding stage mother. One stunt I remember hearing about was her was giving Dakota Coke after Coke to drink on a hot outdoor shoot, until she basically got sick and had to go lie down. Caffeine and sugar by the bucketload for a little kid working long hours out in the sun--brilliant. He'd tried to intervene and get her water or juice instead but was treated to the old "I'm her mother and I know what's good for her" BS. There were quite a few incidents of that sort.

    So anyway....I tend not to believe the Cassavetes story.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

  8. #23
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    29,130

    Default

    Who knows? Seen some sweet kids morph into cunty teenagers. Certainly seems like all the ingredients and then some were there for that recipe.

    Anyway, if she really said that I hope her hair falls out after a coloring procedure or something and she has to wear a wig for awhile.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  9. #24
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    42,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    What an insensitive little shit. Good riddance anyway. Abagail Breslin is way more talented than that little Gollum anyway.
    Which is the one that Ryan (Gosling?) took to a toy store & bought a big $300 toy (giraffe?) for? & she stage whispered to her mom that he was an idiot for buying her something that expensive???

    I remember reading that & then reading this a couple of days later & thinking that the generation after Lyndsay/Paris/Britney et ho has learnt well.....

  10. #25
    Elite Member PinkCadillac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,434

    Default

    That kid gives me the creeps

  11. #26
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    This is one of the monumentally rare times when I can actually give firsthand info. I know a man who was Dakota's bodyguard for a while, a few years ago. Mind you, this is an embittered, cynical guy who is not easily impressed. He is also a pretty sharp judge of character. And, although he's a father, he's NOT a 'kid' person and is not melted by cute little precocious kid antics.

    All that, and he said that Dakota was not only the sweetest kid actor he encountered in years of working in Hollywood, but she was also very well-mannered and almost preternaturally intelligent, basically 'prodigy' or genius level IQ. He REALLY liked her, and again, this is a guy who is extremely difficult to endear yourself to.

    He also despised her mother and called her "a fucking idiot" and a pushy, demanding stage mother. One stunt I remember hearing about was her was giving Dakota Coke after Coke to drink on a hot outdoor shoot, until she basically got sick and had to go lie down. Caffeine and sugar by the bucketload for a little kid working long hours out in the sun--brilliant. He'd tried to intervene and get her water or juice instead but was treated to the old "I'm her mother and I know what's good for her" BS. There were quite a few incidents of that sort.

    So anyway....I tend not to believe the Cassavetes story.
    Thank you for posting this. It's so refreshing to read stories about child actors who aren't roped into the shallow lifestyle that is so prevalent in Hollywood. I didn't want to believe she said this, and I'm glad to know she's a sweet girl.

  12. #27
    Elite Member Honey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    59,913

    Default

    Gollum Good one MrsD

  13. #28
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,700

    Default

    she was willing to be fake molested for an award in a crappy film but a great novel which is very popular but requires shaving her head she won't do? And if she DID make the comment well then I'm glad she's already going the way of Haley Joel Osment...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Dakota Fanning won't shave her head
    By mrs.v in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: February 13th, 2008, 01:06 PM
  2. Dakota Fanning (and cute little piggy)
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: January 9th, 2008, 01:59 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: February 16th, 2007, 06:36 AM
  4. 12 Year Old Dakota Fanning appearing nude in film
    By equallydivided in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: December 17th, 2006, 10:35 PM
  5. Dakota Fanning many alter-egos
    By stardust in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 5th, 2005, 08:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •