Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The real Dakota Fanning bald head story

I'm sorry but I don't believe this...

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^I'm really hoping she either didn't say it, or it was taken out of context. There's no excuse for that kind of insensitivity, but sometimes people just blurt things out without thinking first.

^ I'm hoping so, too...

Because of what I have seen of her she is a nice girl.

What an insensitive little shit. Good riddance anyway. Abagail Breslin is way more talented than that little Gollum anyway.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I think she did say it, she strikes me as a little bitch who's had too much, too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark
    Abagail Breslin is way more talented than that little Gollum anyway.
    Gollum, oh god, she really does look like like him!

Yeah, she's not an attractive girl.

She may be "mature" for her are, however doesn't mean she can't be a little bitch. I doubt she said it, but eh whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0kah0ntas View Post
    Really? Skeptical...

lemme find out this grown azz man is planting cruel false stories about a child because she dropped out of his movie...
    This is one of the monumentally rare times when I can actually give firsthand info. I know a man who was Dakota's bodyguard for a while, a few years ago. Mind you, this is an embittered, cynical guy who is not easily impressed. He is also a pretty sharp judge of character. And, although he's a father, he's NOT a 'kid' person and is not melted by cute little precocious kid antics.

All that, and he said that Dakota was not only the sweetest kid actor he encountered in years of working in Hollywood, but she was also very well-mannered and almost preternaturally intelligent, basically 'prodigy' or genius level IQ. He REALLY liked her, and again, this is a guy who is extremely difficult to endear yourself to.

He also despised her mother and called her "a fucking idiot" and a pushy, demanding stage mother. One stunt I remember hearing about was her was giving Dakota Coke after Coke to drink on a hot outdoor shoot, until she basically got sick and had to go lie down. Caffeine and sugar by the bucketload for a little kid working long hours out in the sun--brilliant. He'd tried to intervene and get her water or juice instead but was treated to the old "I'm her mother and I know what's good for her" BS. There were quite a few incidents of that sort.

So anyway....I tend not to believe the Cassavetes story.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Who knows? Seen some sweet kids morph into cunty teenagers. Certainly seems like all the ingredients and then some were there for that recipe.

Anyway, if she really said that I hope her hair falls out after a coloring procedure or something and she has to wear a wig for awhile.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    What an insensitive little shit. Good riddance anyway. Abagail Breslin is way more talented than that little Gollum anyway.
    Which is the one that Ryan (Gosling?) took to a toy store & bought a big $300 toy (giraffe?) for? & she stage whispered to her mom that he was an idiot for buying her something that expensive???

I remember reading that & then reading this a couple of days later & thinking that the generation after Lyndsay/Paris/Britney et ho has learnt well.....

That kid gives me the creeps

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    This is one of the monumentally rare times when I can actually give firsthand info. I know a man who was Dakota's bodyguard for a while, a few years ago. Mind you, this is an embittered, cynical guy who is not easily impressed. He is also a pretty sharp judge of character. And, although he's a father, he's NOT a 'kid' person and is not melted by cute little precocious kid antics.

All that, and he said that Dakota was not only the sweetest kid actor he encountered in years of working in Hollywood, but she was also very well-mannered and almost preternaturally intelligent, basically 'prodigy' or genius level IQ. He REALLY liked her, and again, this is a guy who is extremely difficult to endear yourself to.

He also despised her mother and called her "a fucking idiot" and a pushy, demanding stage mother. One stunt I remember hearing about was her was giving Dakota Coke after Coke to drink on a hot outdoor shoot, until she basically got sick and had to go lie down. Caffeine and sugar by the bucketload for a little kid working long hours out in the sun--brilliant. He'd tried to intervene and get her water or juice instead but was treated to the old "I'm her mother and I know what's good for her" BS. There were quite a few incidents of that sort.

So anyway....I tend not to believe the Cassavetes story.
    Thank you for posting this. It's so refreshing to read stories about child actors who aren't roped into the shallow lifestyle that is so prevalent in Hollywood. I didn't want to believe she said this, and I'm glad to know she's a sweet girl.

Gollum Good one MrsD

Elite Member

she was willing to be fake molested for an award in a crappy film but a great novel which is very popular but requires shaving her head she won't do? And if she DID make the comment well then I'm glad she's already going the way of Haley Joel Osment...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information