Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Is Raven Symone In Love... With A Woman?

Good For Her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by monk View Post
    Since when is being "Gay" a scandal. Michael K needs to get his head out of his ass and stop perpetuating homophobic BS. They both look gorgeous.
    Is this a joke?

You must not read Dlisted because if you did.. you'd know that Michael K is 1. gay and 2. a sarcastic, hilarious bitch!

Stop taking everything so seriously. It's a celebrity blog.

Elite Member

Good for her. She always seemed like a decent sort. It would be great if one of the Disney kids turned out to be (a) not totally messed up and (b) an out lesbian.

Quote Originally Posted by laynes View Post
    Is this a joke?

You must not read Dlisted because if you did.. you'd know that Michael K is 1. gay and 2. a sarcastic, hilarious bitch!

You're feeding the troll!
    hustle4alivin and Seapharris7 like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    You're feeding the troll!
    Dammit. Going back to work now.

Since when is being "Gay" a scandal. Michael K needs to get his head out of his ass and stop perpetuating homophobic BS. They both look gorgeous.
    *sigh such a fucking idiot
    hustle4alivin, Seth82 and Beeyotch like this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by laynes View Post
    Is this a joke?

I think Michael K is a hilarious bitch as well. I just get tired of people treating homosexuality like it's some dark secret or something to try to out people about. It's one thing if a person is pulling a John Travolta. Even though Michael K is snarky and fun, there are a lot of homophobic people in the world that mistreat people for who they are and this is not a joke.

[Youtube]BNsrK6P9QvI[/Youtube]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

I think Michael K is a hilarious bitch as well. I just get tired of people treating homosexuality like it's some dark secret or something to try to out people about. It's one thing if a person is pulling a John Travolta. Even though Michael K is snarky and fun, there are a lot of homophobic people in the world that mistreat people for who they are and this is not a joke.

All I hear is blah blah blah.

Everyone is racist, everyone is homophobic......guess what? it's not everyone. it's you.
    shedevilang likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

It is gossip to discuss whether or not someone is dating, whether or not someone is gay, whether or not someone highly fashionable secretly loves Target.

If its at least mildly surprising and interesting to read, it is covered by gossip columnists. It doesn't really have anything to do with whether or not it is negative or not socially acceptable, though those things certainly get their fair share of attention
    shedevilang likes this.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Raven-Symoné: 'My Sexual Orientation Is Mine'

Friday May 18, 2012 04:10 PM EDT

Raven-Symoné
    Amanda Schwab/Startraks

Raven-Symoné has never talked about her dating life, and she isn't going to start now, she says.

According to the National Enquirer, Symoné is currently living in her New York City condo with girlfriend AzMarie Livingston, a contestant on America's Next Top Model.

While not commenting on the report, Symoné did address the rumors in her own way and Tweeted Friday: "I'm living my PERSONAL life the way I'm happiest. I'm not one, in my 25 year career to disclose who I'm dating. and I shall not start now. My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I'm datings to know. I'm not one for a public display of my life."

"However that is my right as a HUMAN BEing whether straight or gay," she Tweeted. "To tell or not to tell. As long as I'm not harming anyone. I am a light being made from love. And my career is the only thing I would like to put on display, not my personal life. Kisses!"

Symoné may have been private all these years, but the Sister Act on Broadway star has been adamant about not needing a man.

"I'm the type of person, if I think you're cute, I'll go, 'Whew, you are sexy!' " the recently slimmed-down starlet said on The Wendy Williams Show a year ago. "But I'll walk away because I don't want to talk to you. I just want to tell you how you look."

Around the time of that interview, the former State of Georgia star also told Jet magazine that her "perfect guy right now would be a mannequin – one that comes alive only when I need him to."

Raven-Symone`✔
    @MissRavenSymone

I am a light being made from love. And my career is the only thing I would like to put on display, not my personal life. Kisses!

18 May 12
    Raven-Symoné: 'My Sexual Orientation Is Mine' - Coming Out Stories, Celebrity Scandals, Raven-Symone : People.com

Can I be a light being? Does that mean I get lasers?
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

What in the World is a 'light being'?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Good for her. Guess she doesn't consider it a scandal either.

I'd give her more credit if she hadn't made comments alluding to be being straight in interviews. If you don't want to come out, then fine, but don't do things like talk about your "ideal man" in interviews. Where was the "My private life is private" answer back then?
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information