Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps from balcony in apparent suicide attempt

How does one dismember them self? Even while on drugs? Does PCP kill nerves? I tear up when I get a paper cut.

A*O

Absolutely possible. Drugs don't just get you happily relaxed and euphoric, they can also turn you into a batshit crazy psychotic maniac. Yes, even good old weed if you have that particular predisposition. You might be surprised to learn that this conservative old biddy thinks drugs should be legalised. If people want to smoke/inject/swallow something that's entirely their choice. But don't expect me to clear up and pay for the mess or be very sympathetic afterwards if something goes wrong.
    sputnik and pinkbunnyslippers like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

I think he's just nuts.

Especially now...
    Belt Up likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Is this thread a competition for the "Most Mo-Like Post"?

Quote Originally Posted by Froogy View Post
    How does one dismember them self? Even while on drugs? Does PCP kill nerves? I tear up when I get a paper cut.
    My dad saw a guy go crazy on PCP. The cops shot him, and he kept right on going. My dad said that "he didn't know he was dead." PCP can dissociates your from your body, so it can definitely inure you to pain, remove your fear, and also lets you use your full physical strength. One thing I read about this said that because of the dissociation and lack of pain, you can lose track of your body. There's a chance he didn't even realize that he was doing this to himself, or he may have been amazed that he couldn't even feel pain in his most sensitive organ, and there was no fear to stop him from harming himself.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Absolutely possible. Drugs don't just get you happily relaxed and euphoric, they can also turn you into a batshit crazy psychotic maniac. Yes, even good old weed if you have that particular predisposition. You might be surprised to learn that this conservative old biddy thinks drugs should be legalised. If people want to smoke/inject/swallow something that's entirely their choice. But don't expect me to clear up and pay for the mess or be very sympathetic afterwards if something goes wrong.
    a*o you need to read the libertarian police department piece i posted in the jokes forum.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    He didn't have the balls to come in here.
    They disappeared up into my abdomen when I was reading this story. Okay, they've been up there since birth and still haven't come down - are you all happy now???

On a serious note - this guy cut his penis off in two separate segments. I would think it would be difficult on get circulation going if it were cut off in one piece. But two pieces??? It really seems like there is no limit to the atrociousness of human behavior while under the influence of PCP (still remembering that poor kid and the eyeballs).

Hit By Ban Bus!

Maybe he took the term "just the tip" literally?
    BITTER and SoCalMarie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    Maybe he took the term "just the tip" literally?
    What did the leper say to the prostitute?

"Keep the tip!"
    BITTER and Wilson like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    He cut the balls off too!? Good gawd that's harsh.

This guy had to be mental. Would drugs alone make a guy do this?
    It's possible with a hallucinogen like PCP. I don't know Andre's mental/drug use history but I've had friends describe "bad trips" while on drugs, none that had actually harmed themselves, but came close to doing so - hadn't someone been around to stop them.

One friend of mine (who has no history of mental issues, and who is not a "regular" drug user) describe to me that one time he thought these evil elves were casing him, and that tree roots were growing off of him...

• PCP: The use of PCP as an approved anesthetic in humans was discontinued in 1965 because patients often became agitated, delusional, and irrational while recovering from its anesthetic effects. PCP is a “dissociative drug,” meaning that it distorts perceptions of sight and sound and produces feelings of detachment (dissociation) from the environment and self. First introduced as a street drug in the 1960s, PCP quickly gained a reputation as a drug that could cause bad reactions and was not worth the risk. However, some abusers continue to use PCP due to the feelings of strength, power, and invulnerability as well as a numbing effect on the mind that PCP can induce. Among the adverse psychological effects reported are—
      • Symptoms that mimic schizophrenia, such as delusions, hallucinations, paranoia, disordered thinking, and a sensation of distance from one’s environment.
      • Mood disturbances: Approximately 50 percent of individuals brought to emergency rooms because of PCP-induced problems—related to use within the past 48 hours—report significant elevations in anxiety symptoms.4
      • People who have abused PCP for long periods of time have reported memory loss, difficulties with speech and thinking, depression, and weight loss. These symptoms can persist up to one year after stopping PCP abuse.
      • Addiction: PCP is addictive—its repeated abuse can lead to craving and compulsive PCP-seeking behavior, despite severe adverse consequences.

How Do Hallucinogens Affect the Brain?

LSD, peyote, psilocybin, and PCP are drugs that cause hallucinations, which are profound distortions in a person’s perception of reality. Under the influence of hallucinogens, people see images, hear sounds, and feel sensations that seem real but are not. Some hallucinogens also produce rapid, intense emotional swings. LSD, peyote, and psilocybin cause their effects by initially disrupting the interaction of nerve cells and the neurotransmitter serotonin.1 Distributed throughout the brain and spinal cord, the serotonin system is involved in the control of behavioral, perceptual, and regulatory systems, including mood, hunger, body temperature, sexual behavior, muscle control, and sensory perception. On the other hand, PCP acts mainly through a type of glutamate receptor in the brain that is important for the perception of pain, responses to the environment, and learning and memory.

Source: DrugFacts: Hallucinogens - LSD, Peyote, Psilocybin, and PCP | National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    As we reported ... several rappers were present during the horrific scene. They say there were not doing any drugs that would cause such a thing. They believe Johnson/Christ Bearer may have mental issues.
    What they meant to say was, "We were all smoking dust and none of us cut off our dicks, so this guy MUST be crazy."
    Bombshell likes this.

How's he gonna pee?

Though the gaping hole where his meat and two veg were, I'd presume
    Wilson likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Probably through a tube into a bag for a very long time.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    How's he gonna pee?
    Sitting down, I'd imagine....
    BITTER likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information