Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 60
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps from balcony in apparent suicide attempt

  1. #16
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    59,997

    Default

    Wu-Tang affiliated rapper Andre Johnson
    now a No-Wang rapper.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

  2. #17
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    Wu-Tang affiliated rapper Andre Johnson is just plain Andre now ... because doctors weren't able to reattach his penis.

    TMZ broke the story Johnson -- aka Christ Bearer -- cut his penis off Wednesday morning and then jumped off his 2nd floor North Hollywood apartment balcony. He was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center but we're told the penis was a lost cause.

    Johnson/Christ Bearer is a member of the group Northstar, which was founded by Wu-Tang Clan member RZA. We're told RZA hasn't done work with the group for several years.

    Johnson/Christ Bearer is remarkably in stable condition.

    As we reported ... several rappers were present during the horrific scene. They say there were not doing any drugs that would cause such a thing. They believe Johnson/Christ Bearer may have mental issues.

    Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2z8xkK6OF
    MAY have been mental issues? REally?
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    now a No-Wang rapper.
    we typically leave those type of jokes for Mo...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  3. #18
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Apocalyptic
    Posts
    26,684

    Default

    Wow. News like this cuts to the bone .
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

  4. #19
    Elite Member Bombshell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    in Delusion
    Posts
    2,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    They say there were not doing any drugs that would cause such a thing.
    Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2z8xkK6OF
    "Well, I mean, yeah...we were doing drugs, but nothing that's ever caused that before!"

    I'm with Mel. Sizzurp sippers be ware.
    Makisa and dougie like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

  5. #20
    Gold Member Lalasnake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,328

    Default

    Are we quite sure he did that to himself? I know there were witnesses, but there are so many weird elements.

  6. #21
    Elite Member SHELLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Florida Keys
    Posts
    24,316

    Default

    Sorry, but I just can't help giggling at "Andre Johnson is just Andre cause they couldn't reattach his Johnson"
    msdeb, SoCalMarie and Belt Up like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

  7. #22
    Elite Member NickiDrea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,759

    Default

    This is not a funny story to me at all. I don't think suicide attempts or self harm are funny. People (not here actually) treated Amanda a Bynes the same way, making fun of her until it was clear that she was mentally ill, then everyone felt sorry for her. This guy is clearly not right and yet everyone thinks it's hilarious. Where is his sympathy?

    I don't understand why so many people would just assume that he is on drugs. His actions are just as consistent with mental illness. There is a huge stigma about mental illness in the black community, especially amongst black men. They often don't get the treatment they need, partially because they are less likely to be diagnosed with mental illness even when seen by doctors. My dad suffered from severe depression for years and refused treatment as he "didn't believe" that he was depressed. He was a doctor and couldn't recognize the signs of depression in himself. I used to be terrified that he would commit suicide. Thankfully he hasn't seemed depressed for the last few years but sometimes I'm still scared for him.

    Hopefully Andre gets the treatment that he needs, whatever that treatment might be. Wishing him the best.
    chartreuse likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

  8. #23
    Elite Member mtlebay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,455

    Default

    Wow, in today's WTF news...
    Go Habs Go!!

  9. #24
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    This is not a funny story to me at all. I don't think suicide attempts or self harm are funny. People (not here actually) treated Amanda a Bynes the same way, making fun of her until it was clear that she was mentally ill, then everyone felt sorry for her. This guy is clearly not right and yet everyone thinks it's hilarious. Where is his sympathy?

    I don't understand why so many people would just assume that he is on drugs. His actions are just as consistent with mental illness. There is a huge stigma about mental illness in the black community, especially amongst black men. They often don't get the treatment they need, partially because they are less likely to be diagnosed with mental illness even when seen by doctors. My dad suffered from severe depression for years and refused treatment as he "didn't believe" that he was depressed. He was a doctor and couldn't recognize the signs of depression in himself. I used to be terrified that he would commit suicide. Thankfully he hasn't seemed depressed for the last few years but sometimes I'm still scared for him.

    Hopefully Andre gets the treatment that he needs, whatever that treatment might be. Wishing him the best.
    One thing that seems to happen over and over is that there are just certain subjects that resonate with certain people and those are the subjects they don't find humor in. I have a handful of them (people don't last too long on here if they have more than a handful). You've been around long enough that you don't deserve a lecture about how GR snarks on pretty much everything because you already know that. You have to admit that this is a pretty bizarre story, and I say that after 2 decades of working with schizophrenics and having an aunt who cut her husband's penis off - it's still a bizarre story to me. People make fun of things for lots of reasons, but it doesn't mean there is no sympathy or that they wish harm on the person.


    John Wayne Bobbitt weighs in on rapper Andre Johnson’s reported penis reattachment failure

    LOS ANGELES – Earlier this week, rapper Andre “Christ Bearer” Johnson – who belonged to the group Northstar and worked with members of the Wu-Tang Clan – made headlines after reportedly cutting off his penis and jumping from a building in an apparent suicide attempt. An attempt to reattach Johnson’s penis reportedly failed. But if anyone can relate to this kind of trauma, it is John Wayne Bobbitt.

    In 1993, Bobbitt became something of an international sensation after his frustrated wife Lorena grabbed a kitchen knife and sliced off his manhood. While he lay bleeding and wailing on the bed, she tossed his prized possession out into the fields of Virginia. She later caught up with reality and called 911. The former Marine, then 26, then underwent a successful reattachment surgery.

    "You have got to get lucky. And it’s about the doctors and it’s about time. You only have a certain amount of time to get the tissue to the doctors to reassess and get you to surgery to reattach you, and for it to work, because as the tissue starts to decompose the less likely it will survive the operation," Bobbitt told FOX411. "Mine was in the early morning, it was still cool, so initially with mine I put it on ice... [With the rapper] it probably didn't work because it was hot outside and you only have a couple of hours. The warmer it is the less time you have."

    But beyond the physical, nothing could have prepared Bobbitt for the mental struggles that he would endure.

    "It’s a traumatic experience, it hits you not only physically but also seriously mentally, and it definitely [causes] deep emotional pain and depression," he said.

    So with reattachment efforts for Johnson a reported failure, where does this leave the rapper?

    “This can be a very tricky surgery, so depending on how he cut it, it may be very difficult to reattach,” California-based medical expert, Dr. Damon Raskin said. “The doctors would have to put a drain in his kidneys called a nephrostomy tube so that he could get rid of urine in the case that there is absolutely no penis left. Of course, he could not have intercourse again.”

    TMZ first reported that attempts to surgically reattach his genitals at L.A. hospital Cedars-Sinai were unsuccessful.

    Dr. Shilpi Agarwal told us she was not surprised that the surgery reportedly didn’t have a positive outcome.

    “Although there have been remarkable advancements in urological and reconstructive surgery, several variables can make reattachment and reconstruction very challenging for the surgeon. When this type of trauma occurs, arteries, veins, nerves, and tissue is often severely damaged,” she added. “Physically the genital area can be reconstructed in some cases, or a procedure can be done to sew the remaining stump. What many people don't realize however, is that, in addition to a sexual organ, urination can also be affected and he may require additional surgery for the urethra to function, and may have to urinate sitting down going forward. Sensation can also sometimes be affected and he may have little or no feeling in this area.”

    Follow @holliesmckay on Twitter.

    Emily Sissell contributed to this report
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ohnsons-penis/
    dexter7 likes this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

  10. #25
    mjw
    mjw is offline
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,377

    Default Rapper Andre Johnson Used Steak Knife to Cut Off Penis and Testicles While on Drugs

    More shocking and gruesome details surrounding Andre Johnson have been revealed.


    E! News has exclusively learned from a source close to the situation that the rapper affiliated with Wu-Tang Clan had been under the influence of the drug PCP (otherwise known as Phencyclidine or Angel Dust) when he jumped off the second story of a building.


    The source also tells us that Johnson used a serrated steak knife to cut off his penis before jumping, adding that the rapper, who goes by the name Christ Bearer, cut off the tip of his penis first, then removed his testicles and the remainder of his genitalia.


    When police arrived, Johnson was on the balcony, according to the insider. Authorities asked Johnson to come down and talk to them. He said "OK" and jumped off the balcony. Police found the remains of his penis upstairs.


    The incident happened Wednesday morning in North Hollywood. The 40-year-old was found lying on the sidewalk with critical injuries and was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He is still currently being treated at the hospital.


    The rapper was affiliated with Northstar, a group which was signed to Wu-Tang productions 10 years ago, according to Heathcliff Berru, the group's representative.


    Berru added, "What Christ Bearer did was unfathomable. I feel for his family at this time."

    Rapper Andre Johnson Used Steak Knife to Cut Off Penis and Testicles While on Drugs, Source Says | E! Online

  11. #26
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    59,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    we typically leave those type of jokes for Mo...
    He didn't have the balls to come in here.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

  12. #27
    A*O
    A*O is offline
    Friend of Gossip Rocks! A*O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Being Paula
    Posts
    31,675

    Default

    The guy may be mentally ill but, surprise, he was also doing drugs so I think it's fair to assume that's what the problem was here and my sympathy-dar therefore reads Zero. The gene pool must be breathing a sigh of relief.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

  13. #28
    Elite Member levitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    the sin bin
    Posts
    15,434

    Default

    His cock and his testicles? Good grief, even my vagina is clenching at the thought
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

  14. #29
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,791

    Default

    He cut the balls off too!? Good gawd that's harsh.

    This guy had to be mental. Would drugs alone make a guy do this?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  15. #30
    Elite Member Karistiona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Alba
    Posts
    12,628

    Default

    Oh bloody hell that's awful, poor guy even if he was high as a kite. A serrated knife? Blargh.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Mindy McCready dead of apparent suicide
    By fuzuoko in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: March 2nd, 2013, 02:51 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: October 10th, 2010, 12:36 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 6th, 2009, 09:18 AM
  4. Replies: 37
    Last Post: December 24th, 2008, 12:20 AM
  5. Replies: 129
    Last Post: July 4th, 2008, 03:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •