Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Randy Quaid, wife arrested for burglary

Ahhh! they nabbed them at 41st and Yew that's only a few blocks from my house! To think the streets weren't safe with those two roaming them...

How stupid are they?

It's not like they were going to face hard prison time, hell, it would've been some 'probation' at most and some 'therapy.'

Not to mention turning this into a reality t.v. show, Oprah visit, and Star Magazine cover story.

In the end it's all the same anyways I guess whether they flee or not.

Here's an exclusive look at Randy Quaid's latest mugshot:

Bronze Member

Someone is filming this, right?

Okay, whoever is closest to Vancouver, get your butt over to the pound and save the doggie from the cray cray.

Tuesday, October 26th 2010
    Save Doji!

The CRAZY Quaids' "National Lampoon's Escape to Canada" plan fell apart over the weekend when they were caught by Vancouver police and turned over to immigration officials. Randy and Evi Quaid begged Canada to save them from the "Hollywood whackers" who are responsible for the tragic deaths of their friends including Heath Ledger and David Carradine. Well, another member of the Quaid family might be turned into glue, or since this Canada we're talking about, maple syrup. Or better yet, that brown glue that sort of looks like burnt honey. Anyways, this is not about glue that looks like honey! This is about the Quaids' poor dog Doji.

TMZ says that Doji was with Randy and Evi when their refugee dreams were popped. When Randy and Evi were shuffled off to the nearest jail cell, Doji was taken to an animal shelter in Vancouver. Cousin Eddie has yet to pick up Doji from the shelter, and apparently Vancouver law states that any jailed dog that hasn't been claimed for more than 3 days becomes property of the city. The keeper of the pound then has the right to either put the dog up for adoption or send it on a premature trip to heaven!

Vancouver Animal Control tells TMZ that they try their hardest to find every dog a new home before they resort to giving it a death kiss to the veins

Dennis, get your ass to Canada and save this dog! But seriously, now that the news of Doji's incarceration is making the rounds, I'm sure Animal Control isn't going to tuck him in for a permanent mimis. Doji will be saved (I hope). Besides, sitting in a doggy jail cell is probably better than Randy and Evi always checking the insides of your ears for hidden recording devices planted by their enemies.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

My friend is a supervisor at the pound. I'll get the scoop and report back.

Canada is their only refuge from Hollywood Starwhackers!

[YOUTUBE]BSnzIgzdvr4[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]WQ3f5OMpQrQ[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]tC70YiaHbpg[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]Tr2lEU0WCgI[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by AgentOrange; October 26th, 2010 at 09:16 PM.

bump

Actor Randy Quaid and wife will not be extradited from Canada

Marsha Lederman
    Globe and Mail Update
    Published Friday, Jul. 15, 2011
    An application to extradite actor Randy Quaid and his wife Evi from Canada has been denied. The U.S. Department of Justice (USDOJ) has turned down the request, which was made earlier this year by the Santa Barbara District Attorney’s office.

According to the D.A.’s office, the USDOJ stated that the process in seeking extradition from Canada is resource-intensive and lengthy, and that extradition is generally reserved for more serious offences than those with which the Quaids have been charged.

“We obviously understand and we accept the position of the U.S. Department of Justice,” Santa Barbara Senior Deputy District Attorney Lee Carter told The Globe and Mail on Friday.

“We’ve run out of options so now we just have to wait until they come back to the United States, at which time we will prosecute them.”

The Quaids were arrested in California last September, on charges of felony vandalism and misdemeanour trespassing, in connection with a property they once owned. They were released after posting bail. Bench warrants were issued for their arrest in November, based on their failure to appear in court. By that time, they had crossed the border into Canada.

“Our warrants remain out in the United States and should the Quaids return to the United States, they will be arrested on our warrants and brought back to our jurisdiction,” said Mr. Carter. “But as it stands right now we are unable to secure their return from Canada, despite making every available effort.”

The Vancouver lawyers who have been handling the Quaids’ case have always maintained that the couple is not extraditable.

"This is consistent with what our clients have been saying all along that they have done nothing wrong," lawyer Catherine Sas said in an email to the Globe.

The Quaids were arrested in Vancouver last October and jailed under the Canadian Immigration Act. They applied for refugee status, saying they were seeking asylum from so-called “star whackers” targeting Hollywood celebrities.

Ms. Quaid, whose father was Canadian, was later granted citizenship, and she is sponsoring her husband, an Oscar-nominated, Golden Globe-winning actor, whose films include The Last Detail, Independence Day, Brokeback Mountain and the National Lampoon Vacation movies.

Actor Randy Quaid and wife will not be extradited from Canada - The Globe and Mail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUO1VEK_ydE[/YOUTUBE]
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Does this mean no more Cousin Eddie movies? or Canadian Vacation?
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Does this mean no more Cousin Eddie movies? or Canadian Vacation?
    Keep hope alive. Don't they all film in Canada? Cousin Eddie will live on.

The Quaid Conspiracy | Vanity Fair

I read this article last fall, it's too long to post, but they are crazy. Sounds like the wife is the real nut, and Randy followed along.

Randy HATES Cousin Eddie, so there will never be another vacation flick.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Well hid did do an entire Vacation movie all about himself without the rest of the Griswolds. I bet if they threw him a good amount of money, he'd do anything.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Congratulations Canada! Hope you enjoy this little gift. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Poor Canada... but whatever happened to the dog?
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    The Quaid Conspiracy | Vanity Fair

I read this article last fall, it's too long to post, but they are crazy. Sounds like the wife is the real nut, and Randy followed along.

Randy HATES Cousin Eddie, so there will never be another vacation flick.
    Thanks for posting that article, Louis. Wow, Evi is truly batshit, and seems like just an obnoxious, horrible person to boot. I don't get how Randy could get sucked into her paranoia so completely unless he's doing a whole lotta drugs as well.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information