Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Random Kardashian Krap - Various Articles

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    Yes. I was shocked too. I really thought that everyone felt the same way as I do about the Kardashians, but it turns out that they have a huge fanbase even amongst women in their late 20’s-early 30’s. They are on social media saying that they can’t wait for Kylie’s new lip kit to come out or talking about how they feel bad for Khloe because of her relationship issues. It’s scary!
    These are probably the same idiots going out getting ass implants & over-filled lips ����*♀️
    DawnM74 and ConstanceSpry like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    Yes. I was shocked too. I really thought that everyone felt the same way as I do about the Kardashians, but it turns out that they have a huge fanbase even amongst women in their late 20’s-early 30’s. They are on social media saying that they can’t wait for Kylie’s new lip kit to come out or talking about how they feel bad for Khloe because of her relationship issues. It’s scary!
    See, this is why I have no faith in humanity. And why I rage against people who are all "but they're harmless entertainment." They are contributing to a steep decline to Idiocracy (yes the movie.) As in, the dumbing down of society. Not good for anyone.
    DawnM74 and ConstanceSpry like this.

It's more than makeup. How many people are going to end up dead, deformed, or suffering serious medical issues because they've gotten dodgy surgery in an attempt to look like a Kardashian?
    tulip, fgg, DawnM74 and 4 others like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Elite Member

Yeah, unfortunately they have fans who buy all the crap they shill or they wouldn't be worth millions. It's a sad statement about how vapid many in our society are.
    DawnM74, ConstanceSpry and holly like this.

Texas inmates subjected to cruel and unusual Kanye concert

William Hughes

Saturday 12:04PM

Kanye West’s ongoing attempts to become his generation’s Johnny Cash—albeit with more emphasis on designing clunky-looking shoes, and way worse taste in hats—continued apace this week, as West performed two shows in prisons in Houston on Friday night. West arranged the secret shows through jail officials at the men’s and women’s correctional facilities, who presumably determined that West’s decision to only play songs off of Jesus Is King constituted a significant enough degree of punishment to allow the plan go through. (We kid, but c’mon, Kanye: You really can’t bust out a little “Power” for someone doing hard time?)

West performed songs from the album alongside a gospel choir, in keeping with his new public persona as God’s Good Rapping Man. On a similar tip, he’s planning to appear at Joel Osteen’s Lakewood megachurch on Sunday, which makes sense, because Joel Osteen is absolutely the Kanye West of modern-day televangelists. West will appear for two services, one in the morning, and one at night, with the first being built around an interview with Osteen, and the second seeing West and his choir play more music off of Jesus Is King.

And while tickets for both shows/services are free, TMZ is reporting that it hasn’t stopped scalpers from trying to scoop them up and sell them back to the Kanye/Christ faithful. Which, hey: Maybe West really is doing the Lord’s work, getting people interested in religion again; we’re not sure what the Bible’s stance on the secondary ticket market actually is, but you could probably spin it as these particular tickets being economically born again.

https://news.avclub.com/texas-inmate...onc-1839905281
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information