Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Random Kardashian Krap - Various Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I doubt that there was ever any intention of Kim moving out to a ranch and cramping Kanye and Riccardo's Brokeback Mountain thing.

Also, sharp eyed people are claiming that some of the bling she's wearing in the ads are pieces that were supposedly stolen in Paris...
    She will say they are replacements if she is kalled out.
    Kittylady, DawnM74 and Angeli like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I always know anyone who gets a subtle quote from that movie is good people.
    twitchy2.0, SHELLEE and weathered1 like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I always know anyone who gets a subtle quote from that movie is good people.
    Right back at ya. I love that movie. I always feel sad though when Steve Buscemi dies, but crack up when his ashes get blown back in their faces.
    Waterslide likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Right back at ya. I love that movie. I always feel sad though when Steve Buscemi dies, but crack up when his ashes get blown back in their faces.
    Everything's such a fucking travesty with you, man! I don't think I could sit through that movie with a straight face if my life depended on it. I was so sad about Donny, too, but then Walter's eulogy...lol
    SHELLEE likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I just watched an old George Carlin stand
    up and see where you got your location.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Another Kardashian thread?!
    Go Habs Go!!

fgg

Kylie Jenner sells a $600 million stake in her cosmetics company

Kylie Jenner is selling a majority stake of her popular cosmetics line for $600 million, but she's staying on as its creative leader.

The celebrity businesswoman will sell 51% of her stake in Kylie Cosmetics to Coty Inc. (COTY), a New York-based cosmetics company that also owns a number of international consumer beauty brands, including CoverGirl. The partnership will help Kylie's brand expand globally and enter new beauty categories, the two companies said in a press release Monday.

"This partnership will allow me and my team to stay focused on the creation and development of each product while building the brand into an international beauty powerhouse," Jenner said.

Jenner's team will continue to handle her creative and communication efforts, which is notable because she's one of the most-followed people on social media. She has 150 million followers on Instagram and 30 million Twitter (TWTR) followers.

The cosmetics brand has generated roughly $177 million in revenue over the past year, according to Coty. The deal is expected to close in the third quarter of 2020.

Coty said the transaction is a "key milestone" for the company. It announced a $600 million turnaround plan in June that includes layoffs and streamlining its products and brands. The company also announced a $3 billion write down in value of brands it acquired in 2015 from Procter & Gamble (PG), which included CoverGirl and Clairol.

Coty CEO Pierre Laubies said in the release that the deal is "an exciting next step in our transformation and will leverage our core strengths around fragrances, cosmetics and skincare, allowing Kylie's brands to reach their full potential."

Coty's stock has rallied 90% this year and jumped 4% in early Monday trading. The deal also helps the company future proof itself as younger shoppers are increasingly buying direct-to-consumer brands, like Glossier.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/18/busin...eal/index.html
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

^^ How is this possible? How can a family of no-talent narcissistic assholes keep raking in millions? I feel like I am in Bizarro World.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Does anyone remember Coty’s Tribe cologne from the early 90’s? I loved their colorful ads, and it smelled so good.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    Does anyone remember Coty’s Tribe cologne from the early 90’s? I loved their colorful ads, and it smelled so good.
    Yes!! I also still use their face powder.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    ^^ How is this possible? How can a family of no-talent narcissistic assholes keep raking in millions? I feel like I am in Bizarro World.
    The young lawyers I know LOVE the Kardashians and all wear Kylie’s makeup. So they are even attracting young professionals.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    The young lawyers I know LOVE the Kardashians and all wear Kylie’s makeup. So they are even attracting young professionals.

Really? I will never buy anything with their name attached to it in any way. I’m not about to help line their pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Remember when people actually GAVE her money via Crowfunding or something to help her be the youngest billionaire ever or something?
    And I'm sure those are the same assholes who will then tell you they can't donate to charities because they're too broke
    holly, DawnM74 and ConstanceSpry like this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    Really? I will never buy anything with their name attached to it in any way. I’m not about to help line their pockets.
    Yes. I was shocked too. I really thought that everyone felt the same way as I do about the Kardashians, but it turns out that they have a huge fanbase even amongst women in their late 20’s-early 30’s. They are on social media saying that they can’t wait for Kylie’s new lip kit to come out or talking about how they feel bad for Khloe because of her relationship issues. It’s scary!
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    Sadly, I have no choice. I have three girls and two of them have asked for Kylie make up for Christmas. My youngest has asked for Florence By Mills though - Milly Bobby Brown - make up so she will get my money instead. I am ordering the MBB stuff today as it was all sold out and has just been restocked this morning. That 15 year old will be raking in the dollars!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information