Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Rachel Zoe, husband expecting second child

^ Except when he is being dropped!

Rachel Zoe Welcomes Second Son

12/22/2013 at 08:15 PM ET

John Sciulli/Getty for FIJI Water

It’s a second son for Rachel Zoe!

The celebrity stylist turned designer and her husband Rodger Berman welcomed another boy on Sunday, Dec. 22, she announced via Twitter.

“So excited to welcome our baby boy into the world … he’s 7 lbs 12 oz, beautiful, healthy and we couldn’t be happier,” Zoe, 42, writes.

After weeks of speculation that she was expecting, Zoe confirmed the pregnancy in September. Since then, she and Berman have been preparing big brother Skyler Morrison, 2½, for his latest role — one that, up until recently, he was still unsure about.

“It depends what day you ask him. Right now he just doesn’t want anyone near Mommy except him, so I don’t know when that should change,” she told PEOPLE this fall.

But shortly before baby’s birth, Zoe — who went bump to bump with Gwen Stefani in October — admitted her plan was to let love conquer all.

“I’m madly in love with [Skyler]. I don’t know if it works out the same way with the next one, [but] I just plan to fall in love all over again,” she told PEOPLE.

– Anya Leon
    Rachel Zoe Welcomes Second Son – Moms & Babies – Celebrity Babies and Kids - Moms & Babies - People.com
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

She had such a tiny bump.. i'm rather surprised that bub was a 7 pounder. Meanwhile I am gleefully happy that she didnt get a girl!
    louiswinthorpe111 and dowcat like this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

i like rachel but i'm glad she had another boy - she probably shouldn't be raising girls.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

She will dress this one like a girl anyway.
    JWL, Air Quotes, BoogsBun and 2 others like this.

Congratulations to them. Can't wait to hear the name.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Wait no longer . . .

Rachel Zoe Names Baby Boy Kaius "Kai" Jagger Berman

Celebrity Moms
    December 23, 2013 AT 5:40PM
    By Nicole Eggenberger .

Rachel Zoe has named her second baby boy Kaius "Kai" Jagger Berman and shared the first photo of her son on her blog Dec. 23.
    Credit: Stefanie Keenan/WireImage

Skyler's little brother has a name! After announcing the arrival of her second child, a baby boy, on Twitter Sunday, Dec. 22, Rachel Zoe shared her son's name and a baby photo on her blog Monday.

"As loyal readers of The Zoe Report, I wanted you to be the first to see a picture of the beautiful new addition to our family, Kaius Jagger Berman, aka 'Kai,'" she wrote on Dec. 23. "Rodger, Skyler and I are madly in love and will be happily hibernating for the next couple of weeks. Thank you for all of your kind words, as they mean so much to us."

The Rachel Zoe Project star, 42, also added, "Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday and Happy New Year!"

In the adorable photo, Zoe sits in a hospital bed while cradling baby Kai and posing with husband Rodger Berman. Despite having just given birth, the fashion designer looks gorgeous with her hair and makeup done.

Zoe announced Kai's birth on Twitter on Dec. 22, writing, "So excited to welcome our baby boy into the world . . . he's 7 lbs 12 oz, beautiful, healthy and we couldn't be happier."

She and husband Rodger Berman, who wed in 1996, are already parents to son Skyler, 2. They confirmed they were expecting their second child in September. "We are beyond excited for Skyler to have a sibling and for us to fall in love all over again," Zoe said in a statement at the time. "We feel incredibly blessed."
    Read more: Rachel Zoe Names Baby Boy Kaius "Kai" Jagger Berman - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Hit By Ban Bus!

THANK GOD!! She didn't steal my name Persimmon Pear (PP for short). That said...how in the fuck do you pronounce Kaius? "Kigh-us", "Kay-us"? I live in Indiana, they tossed phonics from the curriculum, back in 1990.
    deenz likes this.

Thank god she had a boy.

kaius jagger berman?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    She will dress this one like a girl anyway.
    that's fine but hopefully he'll be spared the eating disorder.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Elite Member

Morrison, Jagger? Think they like the rock star middle name.

Bob Dylan and Mick Jagger's names have named a lot of kids. Pam Anderson did a double by naming her son Dylan Jagger.

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    THANK GOD!! She didn't steal my name Persimmon Pear (PP for short). That said...how in the fuck do you pronounce Kaius? "Kigh-us", "Kay-us"? I live in Indiana, they tossed phonics from the curriculum, back in 1990.
    I'm thinking it's "Kigh-us" since whoever wrote that article what out of their way to include the nickname "Kai" in the announcement, if you type in the name to Google Translate, it pronounces it as: Kay-us
    But according to a random baby name meaning site it's pronounced as
    • Pronunciation:
      (kah EE us)

(BTW, I have no idea if any of this information is legitimate) :

Source: http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/meaning_of_Caius.html
    (I typed the name in with a "k" and this is what came up)

Gaius or Caius was a common Roman praenomen (given name) of uncertain derivation.

It has been suggested it might relate to the Latin 'gaudere', "to rejoice".
    It might also be linked to an Etruscan phrase, or to the Greek 'Gaia'.

It was used among the Romans as a firstname, with examples such as Gaius Julius Caesar and Gaius Caligula. It is mentioned in the Bible and is the name of a saint as well.

Caius is now considered a variant of Gaius, but was probably the original spelling. At the time the letter C, which occupies in the Roman alphabet the place of the Greek Gamma, was in some cases pronounced [G].

Caius (pronounced "Keys") is also the common short name for Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge, England

Source: http://www.babynamer.com/kaius

Meaning: Its source is a Latin expression meaning "Happy."

Narrative: This was a popular name in ancient Rome. It was the formal name of the infamous Roman emperor usually called Caligula, a nickname meaning ''little boots.'' This refered to the minature soldier's footgear he wore as a small boy growing up in his father's legionary camps.

Say whatever you want about the names, or the parent(s), but its hard to deny the fact that those two make adorable children:

Skyler is a beautiful child (as are all children )

Last edited by SoCalMarie; December 24th, 2013 at 12:09 AM.
    BelledeJour likes this.

all children are not beautiful. and neither are all brides.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information