Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen Expecting First Child

Bronze Member

So he is gay but having a child with her. Wouldn't be the first time or last time that sort of thing happens. Hmmm, to each their own I guess. Maybe she got impatient with not being a mom yet and he wanted to hush gay rumors? well, that doesn't seem to be working lol.

I like her. Never understood them as a couple, but whatever. I bet she'll look cute pregnant.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    ^^ well then get your ass back to catholic sunday school, 'cause that's not what the immaculate conception is at all.
    Like I said, I didn't really pay attention to the material

I know the term relates to Mary being born without sin or something or other....
    My comment was just a poorly-worded sarcastic joke/play on the general interpretation of "immaculate conception" - magically a baby appears without physical conception

But the time I spent in Sunday school/church was not an joke or exaggeration, that actually happened...granted, I spent most of that time counting the cracks in the walls
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

He was far far worse than Jar Jar

Bronze Member

Just days after Us Weekly announced Rachel Bilson is expecting her first child with boyfriend Hayden Christensen, we spotted her on vacation with her growing baby bump. https://vidd.me/x8P

Why does everyone think that he is gay?!

Rachel Bilson & Hayden Christensen Welcome Baby Girl Briar Rose!

Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen have welcomed a baby daughter named Briar Rose, Us Weeklyreports!
    The name is supposedly a nod to the Disney film Sleeping Beauty. Three fairies are sent to shelter Princess Auroroa from Maleficent’s evil curse and call her Briar Rose! Briar Rose is also used in the original folk tale by Charles Perrault.
    No word yet on when the little one was born. Stay tuned to JustJared.com as we collect more details about the new baby!
    Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News | Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    He was far far worse than Jar Jar

I have never seen a Star Wars movie, and even I know your statement is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by BelledeJour View Post
    Why does everyone think that he is gay?!
    I saw a sale online recently where you can trade in your busted gaydar for $100 off a new one.
    BITTER likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

A new gaydar would have done me some serious good when I was single.

BRIAR ROSE?!?!
    BITTER and greysfang like this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Briar Rose sounds like a potpourri-scented home decorating store at the mall.
    BITTER and SugarVenom like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Dear Lawd Baby why?
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I wanna hear more about this Catholic Sunday School (not really). Is that a thing? We didn't have it at our Church because we all went to the Catholic school next door and there was no need for extra indoctrination on Sundays because we got enough of it during the week. The nuns even made a big deal out of it ie that the heathens (protestants or "publics") had to get extra god-lessons on Sundays but we didn't because we were well and truly godded up.

Oh and congrats to Anakin and his beard.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

In my area in the old days it was on a Wednesday and you would leave your regular school about 2 hours early to go to the god classes. I guess every locale does it on different days, some must do a Sunday. You were allowed to stop as soon as you made confirmation.

Thinking of that just jogged a memory, I had a couple of friends in grade school that had to go to special ethnic culture schools as well- Greek school, Chinese school. They'd learn about the culture and how to write the languages, etc. The Greek school did religious classes too, for the Orthodox church.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

What if she grows up to marry a guy whose last name is Patch?

Titan and Briar...salt and pepper stoopid.
    Sassiness likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    In my area in the old days it was on a Wednesday and you would leave your regular school about 2 hours early to go to the god classes. I guess every locale does it on different days, some must do a Sunday. You were allowed to stop as soon as you made confirmation.

Thinking of that just jogged a memory, I had a couple of friends in grade school that had to go to special ethnic culture schools as well- Greek school, Chinese school. They'd learn about the culture and how to write the languages, etc. The Greek school did religious classes too, for the Orthodox church.
    The "Publics" (ie kids that went to public school rather than Catholic, hence Catholics and Publics) would have catechism on Wednesdays. I only knew this because they'd load up nuns from our school in a minivan and send them off to preach to the heathens. And we would be rid of them for an arvo! Wednesday was the best day of the week.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information