Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Like Tree367Likes

Thread: R. Kelly under criminal investigation in Georgia following docuseries

R. Kelly’s Guardian Angel Who Bailed Him Out Is Being Flooded With Bad Yelp Reviews

February 27, 2019 / Posted by: Kristian

The Blast is reporting that the woman who bailed accused child-rapist R. Kelly out of prison is getting unsurprisingly shredded online. Valencia Love is the reason R. Kelly is a free man after she handed over $100,000 because he couldn’t afford his own bail, and now R. Kelly will be the reason her restaurant goes out of business–at least if the Yelp reviewers have anything to say about it.
    After R. Kelly turned himself in to police, he probably started to regret it when he found out that he couldn’t afford his own bail. He had to pay 10% of his $1 million bond to get out. I guess becoming a several-times-over accused molester really hits your bank account. Luckily for Kelly, Valencia Love decided that his freedom was more important than her own livelihood and decided to bail him out. Any person with half a brain could have guessed what would come next: The Internet found out who Valencia was, what her lifestyles were, what she owned, and who she knew and they got to work on blowing that shit to hell.
    There’s conflicting reports on how Valencia met R. Kelly, but it looks like they’re pretty much strangers and she’s a fan. Valencia and her husband reportedly got a $1.1 million settlement after filing a wrongful death lawsuit in 2017 against the Children’s Medical Hospital of Chicago, where their daughter died during a heart procedure.
    Valencia owns several businesses including Love On The Blu, a diner just outside Chicago, and after she bailed out the most famous accused child molester of 2019, her Yelp page was flooded with negative reviews. Lets see some, shall we:
    “Too bad the owner posted bail for disgusting, R. Kelly. WILL NOT BE EATING HERE.”
    “The owner of this restaurant financially supports child rapists and is responsible for posting bail for R. Kelly despite videos showing him raping several underage girls.”
    “This restaurant is run by someone who supports pedophilla. Valencia Love bailed out known pedophile Robert Kelly.”
    “Nasty food and the owner supports a pedophile. Extremely dirty inside with mediocre service.”
    “Terrible food… the service was similar… management obviously cares very little about their customers.”
    “Eat here if you want to support people who support molesters the owner is trash, and I bet her food is too.”
    Valencia is sticking to her guns, though, she won’t be silenced by the huge amount of society who thinks it’s wrong to allegedly hold young girls captive in hotel rooms and recording studios and turn them into your underage sex slaves–no ma’am! She is choosing this hill and she is dying on it! She made this statement:
    “Thank you I just help.out a Friend if he guilty let him pay for it thru the courts. I am sure some of them.have bail out murders drug dealers etc.”
    Valencia made four different payments of $25,000 and claimed to be a friend of Kelly’s. After he was bailed out, R. Kelly went straight o McDonald’s.
    I hope Valencia has a nest egg, because she’ll need it. It’s not a good idea to align yourself with R. Kelly right now, even if you are his friend. Like can’t you bail someone out secretly? Didn’t Beyoncé and Jay-Z do that? Next time, just put the money in a bag and mail it to the court with a note saying: “For R Kelly, Re: pedophile charges” and be done with it.
    Pic: YouTube
    Tags:MESS, R. Kelly
    Dlisted | R. Kelly?s Guardian Angel Who Bailed Him Out Is Being Flooded With Bad Yelp Reviews
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

^That's hysterical.
    Waterslide likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

And I have no idea why that emoji resized to those epic proportions, but I left it. It seemed appropriate given the circumstances.

ETA - if you go to the Yelp page, it has a message at the top:

This business is being monitored by Yelp's Support team for content related to media reports.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/love-on-the-blu-blue-island
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I think the personal reviews have been deleted. The only reviews are about the place and food itself.
    Waterslide and holly like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

If I were Yelp, I wouldn't have been quite so quick to take them down, but I understand they have TOS and some semblance of professional standards. I guess.

TMZ

'I'm Fighting for My F***ing Life!!!'

Breaking News
    R. Kelly

Sobs on Camera

3/5/19 4:09 PM PST
    R. Kelly was distraught talking about the recent allegations against him and pleading for people to believe he's innocent ... shouting, "I'm fighting for my f***ing life!"

Kelly sat down with Gayle King Tuesday in his first interview since he was arrested on 10 counts of aggravated sexual abuse. King presses Kelly on the recent allegations, and clearly hits a soft spot when asked if Kelly has ever held women against their will.

The singer explodes, looking directly into the camera and urging viewers to believe it's all lies. Kelly points to his past -- cases in which he's been accused of inappropriate sexual acts -- as proof he'd never commit a crime again, knowing all eyes were on him.

At one point, Kelly begins to sob, saying, "I'm fighting for my f***ing life!"

The full interview will air Wednesday morning on "CBS This Morning."

———————————————————

"Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I saw clips of the interview, yeah boo fucking hoo. Unless I misheard, he admitted to the old charges of sex with underaged girls, but said he beat the rap so it shouldn't be held against him. Or something like that. Guess what asshole, that didn't work for OJ either.

I was kinda amazed he couldn't come up with $100k bail, seriously doesn't he have property or assets he could put up? Guess he won't be able to afford good lawyers then. And no sympathy at all for the "friend" who ponied up the cash.
    Daphodil and Angeli like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Gayle King gets my Goddess of the Week award for that interview. She kept at him, quietly but firmly, let him rant, rave and spin out of control while maintaining a brilliant and disdainful calm. Robert Kelly thought he was a master manipulator who could dominate this woman and her interview, but he forgot she is a woman, not a little girl with no power, who he can exploit.

Well done, Gayle.
    Last edited by lindsaywhit; March 6th, 2019 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    TMZ

'I'm Fighting for My F***ing Life!!!'

Breaking News
    R. Kelly

Sobs on Camera

3/5/19 4:09 PM PST
    R. Kelly was distraught talking about the recent allegations against him and pleading for people to believe he's innocent ... shouting, "I'm fighting for my f***ing life!"

Kelly sat down with Gayle King Tuesday in his first interview since he was arrested on 10 counts of aggravated sexual abuse. King presses Kelly on the recent allegations, and clearly hits a soft spot when asked if Kelly has ever held women against their will.

The singer explodes, looking directly into the camera and urging viewers to believe it's all lies. Kelly points to his past -- cases in which he's been accused of inappropriate sexual acts -- as proof he'd never commit a crime again, knowing all eyes were on him.

At one point, Kelly begins to sob, saying, "I'm fighting for my f***ing life!"

The full interview will air Wednesday morning on "CBS This Morning."

———————————————————

Yeahhhh, stfu you sicko.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

The way Gayle King lead him to expose himself - RESPECT! That is great journalism.

So, I was reading the Daily Mail's summary of the interview and they claim at one point he basically tried to defend himself by saying the parents "sold" the children to him. If this quote and context is accurate, does he not realize that he just admitted to engaging in child sex trafficking on world-wide television???
    bootspaige likes this.

I just read that he is back in jail. At his child support hearing today, he didn't have the full amount that was due by today, so the judge had him taken into custody on the spot. I guess she was tired of his whiny ass too.

ETA: Here's a link. https://pagesix.com/2019/03/06/r-kel...EOmMmSpVI79ed0
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

He lost it during a part of that interview with Gayle King. I was afraid he was gonna knock her out of her chair the way he carried on. His behavior reeks of a guilty person, anyway, but this interview did nothing to help his case at all.

I also cannot believe this fool is broke after making so much money over his career. Probably spent it all on lawyers, and financing his underage harem.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

I have not followed his story through the years, too much creep factor but I just looked up his net worth (however inaccurate it gives us an idea), it said it went from 150 million to 1 million.

They got a basic perv like Anthony Weiner in jail (texts to an underage girl) and they need to get Kelly and Harvey behind bars.
    Angeli likes this.

Elite Member

This fool...... there is so much to disect but I can’t get over that the first time he stepped into a bank was last month. What!!! He has GOT to be lying, right? I don’t doubt people have been dipping into his accounts but as Gayle so nicely reminded him.... “that’s on him”.

Those girls were so ridiculous too. Wonder how long it took for them to memorize their lines?????

Loves his kids, but is $160k behind on support. GTFOH. He deserves all that is coming his way.

Although, someone needs to take Gayle to task about yachting with Geffen, etc. He isn’t a saint either.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information