Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree387Likes

Thread: R. Kelly under criminal investigation in Georgia following docuseries

That poor child.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^^^ Yes, what a horrible situation for his kids and ex-wife. The obvious terror in the marriage and upbringing, a father who ignores them and now everyone comments as if they have something to do with his crimes. What a POS R. Kelly is.
    Waterslide, idunno and Mrs P like this.

she shouldn't be apologising and people need to leave her the fuck alone. she's suffered enough.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    That poor child.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    ^^^ Yes, what a horrible situation for his kids and ex-wife. The obvious terror in the marriage and upbringing, a father who ignores them and now everyone comments as if they have something to do with his crimes. What a POS R. Kelly is.
    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    she shouldn't be apologising and people need to leave her the fuck alone. she's suffered enough.
    I can't even begin to understand the hell she and her family have been through. You're right, Sput, she shouldn't have to apologize, but she's been groomed to feel guilty by an evil and monstrous bully, and now she's got internet trolls bullying her too. The actions of this vile piece of excrement and his gang of minions have shattered an ever widening pool of victims, families, friends, and communities.

I'm a pretty liberal, New Testament kind of Christian, but it's time for the God of the Old Testament to rain down some locusts, frogs, hell and damnation.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    We've been reading about this monster for what? 12, 14 years now? How come this is just now coming to light? ...And I hate this prick and I think it's a travesty that this has taken so long to happen. I hope they nail his ass to the bottom of the deepest, darkest prison.

We've been reading about him for years, but the average person has not. Maybe there's a reluctance on the part of the victims to report someone who is older, more powerful and more successful than they are. They're afraid they won't be believed or they'll be exposed as naive or it will affect their potential careers as actresses, singers or girlfriends. Look at the avalanche of women who came forward to accuse Harvey Weinstein once the Me, Too movement got started. They were afraid of Weinstein and the power he wielded in Hollywood. R.Kelly preyed on young, teenage girls who are very vulnerable to flattery. They want to feel special and have a more exciting life than the other kids at school and he offered that.
    Last edited by Angeli; January 12th, 2019 at 02:38 PM.
    Serendipity and Sylkyn like this.

I've been reading about him for years, too, but I'll admit it was cursory. I never liked him though. I never liked his music either. I can't say that about most gross celebs (Bill Cosby, Kevin Spacey, etc.), but he always was just off to me. I finished through episode 3 of the docu-series and he's disgusting which is not news. I also really agree with the woman who said that he thinks he really believes his lies.

I also think his type is interesting. He seemed to target "nice" girls - smart, pretty, talented, eloquent - and of course I don't mean it would have been any less vile if he went after any other girl...just an observation. I didn't know about his illiteracy issues until watching the series, but that little fact makes me think he wanted to feel more important than the girls that wouldn't have paid attention to him school and put them in their place. (For some reason when I said this it made me think of that FBI profiler Candice DeLong and while we're at it, I'd love to hear her thoughts on all this because I'm sure she has some.)
    lindsaywhit and crayzeehappee like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

The sad thing is all of these "stories" were brushed off as teens being groupies. Which grossly has been accepted forever as it being a privilege and badge of honor, getting used sexually by someone famous. Quite often with degradation. They wanted what they were getting was the assumption by most who heard the "stories". Most of these women who met him as a teen were aspiring singers. Like the women abused by weinstein, wanting acting gigs and assuming they HAD to do this, let the assaults happen. That's how the industry works. And it's fucking bullshit and I am beyond glad this is being exposed and finally being called out for how repulsive and ILLEGAL this shit was.

Seeing the Aliyah situation now, as compared to when the situation was going on and it was oh, those crazy singer celebs and their shenanigans, Kelly married a 15 year old, must be a publicity stunt. No, he was raping a 15 year for years, and when she got pregnant he married her to make it all "legit". It made me physically ill hearing about their "story", all these years later. He needs medieval punishment.

Riddled with Panic Attacks

EXCLUSIVE
    R. Kelly

'Surviving' Taking a Toll

1/11/19 1:00 AM PST
    R. Kelly is feeling the heat in the wake of Lifetime's docuseries, because while law enforcement hasn't nailed him yet, he's been suffering panic attacks severe enough to require medical attention.

Sources connected to the embattled singer tell us the panic attacks started in the days leading up to "Surviving R. Kelly" airing last week. The firestorm that erupted after it aired is affecting him, too, because we're told they've continued ... with one attack being so serious, he sought treatment at a hospital.

Our sources say, more often, he's had doctors make house visits. We're told the episodes are triggered by the overwhelming backlash Kelly's getting from celebs and the general public. He's shocked how the tables have turned ... with most people now believing his accusers.

We're told Kelly's aware the pendulum isn't swinging his way right now in the court of public opinion.

ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM
    247PAPS.TV / SplashNews.com

As for his birthday celebrationWednesday night ... we're told Kelly's looking for reasons to get out of his house. Quite frankly, we're told he still believes he's done nothing wrong and doesn't want to seem like he's hiding.

His dwindling number of supporters -- many of whom cheered him in the nightclub -- might think he's unfazed by the controversy. Truth is, the public outrage -- even from Kelly's own blood -- is getting to him.TMZ
    ———————————————-

"Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

^^^Fine!

I mean, I had my share of panic attacks, they are a pest, but this monster deserves them.

Elite Member

Oh, boo hoo!
    I reserve my sympathy for his victims!

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post

I'm a pretty liberal, New Testament kind of Christian, but it's time for the God of the Old Testament to rain down some locusts, frogs, hell and damnation.
    Agreed! The Old Testament wrath of God needs to visit ALL abusers who continue in their wicked ways and refuse to get help, repent, change; but this vile piece of excrement (love that term, btw), definitely needs to experience it!

Oh and he's having panic attacks? Waaaah. Imagine the panic attacks his victims have suffered!

"I Believe I Can Fly" was the anthem of so many high school graduating seniors...it seems so tainted now.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    "If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased." - Katharine Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    did you see her tweet?

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/1083237788663697408

Defending her decision to sing with R Kelly....

seems like everyone in the industry knew about R Kelly...so
    so much blahblahblah so much bs.....

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    "The same monster you all confronting me about is my father," Abi wrote. "I am well aware of who and what he is. I grew up in that house."
    That sentence says it all to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    Riddled with Panic Attacks

EXCLUSIVE
    R. Kelly

'Surviving' Taking a Toll

1/11/19 1:00 AM PST
    R. Kelly is feeling the heat in the wake of Lifetime's docuseries, because while law enforcement hasn't nailed him yet, he's been suffering panic attacks severe enough to require medical attention.

Sources connected to the embattled singer tell us the panic attacks started in the days leading up to "Surviving R. Kelly" airing last week. The firestorm that erupted after it aired is affecting him, too, because we're told they've continued ... with one attack being so serious, he sought treatment at a hospital.

Our sources say, more often, he's had doctors make house visits. We're told the episodes are triggered by the overwhelming backlash Kelly's getting from celebs and the general public. He's shocked how the tables have turned ... with most people now believing his accusers.

We're told Kelly's aware the pendulum isn't swinging his way right now in the court of public opinion.

ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM
    247PAPS.TV / SplashNews.com

As for his birthday celebrationWednesday night ... we're told Kelly's looking for reasons to get out of his house. Quite frankly, we're told he still believes he's done nothing wrong and doesn't want to seem like he's hiding.

His dwindling number of supporters -- many of whom cheered him in the nightclub -- might think he's unfazed by the controversy. Truth is, the public outrage -- even from Kelly's own blood -- is getting to him.TMZ
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

I think that you are right and that here would have been more investigation if the girls had been white - I don't think that he wouldn't have been stopped, or made to stop but there would have been more investigation imo.

he still believes he's done nothing wrong
    Thery never do, frequently because of what happened to them in thier upbringing or because they have a personality disorder..... or both.

Some one needs to hold the dr up so that he doesn't get there "in time" but that would mean that his victims don't get their day in court which they may need to get some closure & healing.

I watched this last night. Again, I always knew the rumors, the Aaliyah marriage, etc... But still baffling is that no one ever called him out on this? It was all brushed under the rug.

I didn't even know he was married. He's great a deception and a double life. And the poor woman had to leave like Tina Turner did, ran off in the middle of the night with nothing.
    weathered1 likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    "I Believe I Can Fly" was the anthem of so many high school graduating seniors...it seems so tainted now.
    I love that song, unfortunately. Ugh.

I don't even think I know any of his other songs, thankfully.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information