Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Queen hands over the reins to Prince Charles - historic step closer to a new king

Never heard of it.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Never heard of it.
    Homeopathic.
    effie2 likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    I'm right around the corner, I'll tell him to call you

I'll fight anyone for PFM! ...Anyone? Anyone?!
    And Manning is just around the corner from me!

Trade? You bring the Ginge and I'll bring the Superbowl QB. No one need be the wiser. Can we wait till after the game though? I'd like my team to win.

Deal?
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by cheray View Post
    I always wonder how they never seem to get cancer. Even though Princess Margaret ruined her own health, Elizabeth just keeps on keeping on. Senility, heart attacks, and all the forms of dreaded cancer just don't seem to be a part of the royal family. Do they have checks? Who does the queens breast checks? Does she have to have mammograms? Does Prince Philip get prostate exams? While so many of us "commoners" have so many debilitating illnesses these privileged monkeys seem to escape all that. They must eat the same sprayed GM'd food as us, they fly in planes that emit radiation whilst in the air, (just like us) and live on the same polluted planet, yet they escape the things that are killing us.. I almost want her to die as my own mother was the same age and I resent her being alive while my mother is in the ground.
    And if they did have senility checks, they cant really stop the progression of an illness like that.
    She should thank the blood of all those young virgins that she takes. Blood sausages my eye....
    NickiDrea likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Hmq isn't going anywhere. She's strapped herself onto that throne and crazy glued the crown to her head.
    Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    After reading the article I wouldn't say she has handed over the reins. More like she's allowed him to sit up front next to her and watch her hold the reins.
    Maybe she'll let him sit on her lap and steer for a while
    Flygirl likes this.
    I haven't fucked much with the past, but I've fucked plenty with the future

Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    Hmm, I can see the appeal of Harry, he just looks so dirty

I was wondering though, while Charles is happy to slim down the monarchy would he want William to then in the future treat Harry and his children in the same way?
    This is probably alllll about Andy and his mouthbreathing daughters, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by cheray View Post
    I always wonder how they never seem to get cancer. Even though Princess Margaret ruined her own health, Elizabeth just keeps on keeping on. Senility, heart attacks, and all the forms of dreaded cancer just don't seem to be a part of the royal family. Do they have checks? Who does the queens breast checks? Does she have to have mammograms? Does Prince Philip get prostate exams? While so many of us "commoners" have so many debilitating illnesses these privileged monkeys seem to escape all that. They must eat the same sprayed GM'd food as us, they fly in planes that emit radiation whilst in the air, (just like us) and live on the same polluted planet, yet they escape the things that are killing us.. I almost want her to die as my own mother was the same age and I resent her being alive while my mother is in the ground.
    And if they did have senility checks, they cant really stop the progression of an illness like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    They do omeopathic therapy,the whole family.The Queen carries with her a wooden box with bottles of omeo pills.She never travels without them.Her mommy did too and she lived up to 100.My own omeopathic doctor knew one of her physicians.
    That's a great tidbit! I know people who swear by homeopathy and have had success myself with 'oscillococcinum' for colds/flu. Does your doctor have any gossip?
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    This is probably alllll about Andy and his mouthbreathing daughters, actually.

That's a great tidbit! I know people who swear by homeopathy and have had success myself with 'oscillococcinum' for colds/flu. Does your doctor have any gossip?
    I wouldnt know,i dont talk to the bastard anymore!
    McJag,thanks for correcting me,sugar!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information