View Poll Results: Who will have a 5150 hold first?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • LeAnn

55 55.56%
  • Brandi

7 7.07%
  • boardmember

37 37.37%
Page 9 of 206 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
Like Tree10929Likes

Thread: Puttin the Cunt in Cuntry Music: The LeAnn Rimes Story

Ah yes, the perfect ensemble for traveling: A low cut, high slit thin-knit dress with no bra...

I know I love to be exposed and chilly when I'm standing/sitting with a bunch of strangers in various crowded public areas - how about you guys?

Last edited by SoCalMarie; November 30th, 2016 at 02:44 PM. Reason: I Haz Spelling Issuez
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Dresses up to walk through an airport. Chooses her outfits from the rag bin for performances.

Her face looks orange and mannish.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    Her face looks orange and mannish.
    lately the masculine features of her face are becoming much more pronounced. Maybe she is taking steroids....
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

Damn, she sure loves that ugly lace-up shirt...am I mistaken that I've seen her in the same one in other colors? I guess no one has the nerve to tell her that exposing her huge concave chest gap is NOT sexy.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^ Well, we've told her! I guess someone she is stalking looked nice in it. Are those Eddie's boots?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

What a smug little smile. Look at how pleased she is that her paid paps showed up and are taking her picture.

So transparent and pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Dresses up to walk through an airport. Chooses her outfits from the rag bin for performances.
    Ha ha so true. She can barely put on shoes when she's performing for Footgirl, et al but puts on an evening gown to waltz thru stinky LAX.
    RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Damn, she sure loves that ugly lace-up shirt...am I mistaken that I've seen her in the same one in other colors? I guess no one has the nerve to tell her that exposing her huge concave chest gap is NOT sexy.
    You are NOT mistaken. This lace shirt is the new pleather tour leggings from 2013. It has made like 10 appearances already.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ^ Well, we've told her! I guess someone she is stalking looked nice in it. Are those Eddie's boots?
    Someone in the Daily fail comments said the SAME thing- lol. Are those Edna's boots? Ha ha ha!
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyfootgirl View Post
    It would be very bad business and poor management and business decisions to grant a free meet and greet to anyone while charging others so much money to have one. GAC_curves was disappointed and then lied about meeting Leanne at the last show she attended. Never produced a single photo of her infamous of course I was allowed to see Leann encounter. Footgirl has done nothing but cause ill will and extremely bad PR for Leanne for the past two months will all her whining and complaining. Somehow that seems appropriate though considering how Leanne encourages the dangerously stalkerish type of fans. Perhaps Leann has learned a lesson (although doubtful because she didn't read about it in a self help book or in chalktalk) but Footgirl hasn't learned. She continues to guilt and whine regardless of the damage she is doing to Leann's very small fan base and career.
    Footgirl is now tweeting to the band who is opening for LeAnn. They told her to stop by and say hi after the show when she asked if they will have a merchandise table. Oh dear the band will find out soon enough what a pest she is. LeAnn is still ignoring her. She has to deal with the unstable mother who shelled out over $400 for her and her daughter to see their "homie" on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty Pig View Post
    Footgirl is now tweeting to the band who is opening for LeAnn. They told her to stop by and say hi after the show when she asked if they will have a merchandise table. Oh dear the band will find out soon enough what a pest she is. LeAnn is still ignoring her. She has to deal with the unstable mother who shelled out over $400 for her and her daughter to see their "homie" on Friday.
    Fyi- The Friday fan tweeted her "haters" to notify them she's NOT sleeping in her car with her young daughter this time, on top of shelling out $400 for shit tix she got a hotel room for after the show. I cannot fathom wasting over $500 on a night with Sharty Rimes. What a waste.

FG has now moved on to the house band? She's quite the Mark David Chapman isn't she? Lol. Better have the top lock on their dressing room door or FG will huff and she'll puff......BOOM goes the door.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I cannot understand such die hard fans for Leann Rimes. She's not a big star and she hasn't had a hit in ages - probably not since most of the d7 were kids. She's an oldies act who plays one night stands at small venues in small towns. Why would anybody be obsessed with her? I wonder what came first, the fandom or Leann's attention.
    Trixie, SHELLEE, Wisher and 1 others like this.

I think what keeps this thread going is all her crazed fans and their weirdo behavior. Sharty is boring but her fans are entertaining. I don't get this fandom either. She's a terrible performer. Her concerts are lame and boring. No hits in decades so what is all the hullabaloo? These D7 fans would sell their firstborn just for VIP passes. I don't get it.

Sharty better put PEEN PATROL ON FULL ALERT- Daily Fail just posted Scheana filed for divorce! Edna's looking for a sugar mama and Scheana makes good money on Pump Rules.....hmmmmmm.........
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I still can't see Eddie and Scheana back together. Scheana doesn't come across as the least bit appealing on the show although I know Eddie is famous for bad and lazy choices.

I guess someone like LeMann is approachable for her D7 fans. She's on social media all day and all night. She does small, er intimate shows, she's desperate to sell merchandise and she throws a few bones to her handful of fans now and then. That's probably what they call accessibility and it gives them HOPE.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Stocking stuffers ideas from shartyrimesworld.com! Notice the LR emblem at the bottom? Bish has no original bone in her body. That's the same style as the Ranch Rock Creek frame she claimed Edna made/bought for her from gift shop. Copies frame idea- check! Runs to Internet to copy quotes for mini chalkboard - double check!

-Prince Rogers Nelson

Thread Information