View Poll Results: Who will have a 5150 hold first?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • LeAnn

55 55.56%
  • Brandi

7 7.07%
  • boardmember

37 37.37%
Page 89 of 206 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 3083
Like Tree10929Likes

Thread: Puttin the Cunt in Cuntry Music: The LeAnn Rimes Story

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    haha no shit, i had a fever @ 101 degrees and i was so fucking chilled i put my coat and winter hat on in bed while wrapped up in a quilt. and she needed a breeze? does she think fevers make you FEEL hot? no they make you feel like youre bones are crackling into dust. 104.. pssht. maybe she did have one that high and it gave her brain damage.

so mr. vancouver came on and bullied some people for bullying some person. my mind was blown i was like .. man shit i'm too high for these teenage leann lusty shenanigans.

tripped me out.

LMFAO! That gif is priceless!
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    I'm Wisher, new & improved version.

Quote Originally Posted by puravidacostarica View Post
    I don't buy the "104 degree fever" for one dumb ass minute. Because LeAnn is the queen of exaggeration.
    You can tell she was using sickness as a way to get out of performing/ attending, even 20 yrs ago.

Elite Member

And then back then, not 20 years ago, but later, the president of her fan club, I think it was, quit, allegedly because they couldn't defend her anymore and the cancelled shows for fake sicknesses and partying, the rudeness to fans, the embarrassing rude public moments at the award shows.
    It's like, for every exaggeration and polished narrative people like that dude put out there, you can put out a realistic counter point for all of it. But why bother. It's so tedious.

Silver Member

Holy Jebus, what the actual fuck happened back there? Wow, just wow.
    "Do you know the best thing about banging your head against the wall? It feels so good when you finally stop." --Dad

I'm shocked not one of you noticed that Dean was in the video I posted. Actually I didn't notice until I watched it again this morning.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Bronze Member

The smartest thing Leanne could do to revive her career is to stay completely off social media. She also needs to work on some new canned answers to give during interviews. The answers she parrots now do nothing but turn people off. Leanne Rimes is a product of the industry. There is not an authentic or genuine bone in her body. Normally I would feel sorry for a poor little child star who was so badly exploited by her parents and Nashville. But I don't since Leann treats people so badly while spouting hypocritical drivel. She has at least turned down the passive aggressiveness a bit but no matter how much Leanne chalk talks she will never be nice or loving or compassionate or genuinely kind. She is way too self centered and I do place that on Wilbur's and Belinda plate. They surely created a monster.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I'm shocked not one of you noticed that Dean was in the video I posted. Actually I didn't notice until I watched it again this morning.
    I thought I saw him! I didn't watch the whole video last night but I thought I saw him at the beginning but he was looking at LR so had trouble seeing his face. He must have been attracted to her pop and lock skillz lol.
    RealisticPerson and Wisher2 like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Sharty played at a venue last night in Aspen called Cabin in the Woods. Wasn't there a slasher/horror movie made of the same name? She's rocking those black pants again. Funny how she doesn't look long and 6 feet tall in them like she did at the El Rey Show- lol.

Twitter
    By: Harryetcraig @harryetcraig
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Sharty played at a venue last night in Aspen called Cabin in the Woods. Wasn't there a slasher/horror movie made of the same name? She's rocking those black pants again. Funny how she doesn't look long and 6 feet tall in them like she did at the El Rey Show- lol.

Twitter
    By: Harryetcraig @harryetcraig

Just like her rinse and repeat answers, when she embraces something she WEARS it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyfootgirl View Post
    The smartest thing Leanne could do to revive her career is to stay completely off social media. She also needs to work on some new canned answers to give during interviews. The answers she parrots now do nothing but turn people off. Leanne Rimes is a product of the industry. There is not an authentic or genuine bone in her body. Normally I would feel sorry for a poor little child star who was so badly exploited by her parents and Nashville. But I don't since Leann treats people so badly while spouting hypocritical drivel. She has at least turned down the passive aggressiveness a bit but no matter how much Leanne chalk talks she will never be nice or loving or compassionate or genuinely kind. She is way too self centered and I do place that on Wilbur's and Belinda plate. They surely created a monster.
    Yeah, they did. I definitely agree she was exploited, and can you imagine spending your entire childhood being told you're a "gift from God"? I guess at some point you start to believe it. Problem is, she still believes it at 34.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Delusions run deep within LR's tiny circle. Barrel thinks the reason Target is out of copies of Remanats is because they've sold out and to request the manager order more. Really Barrel? We know you know it's flopping. Then the fan said the clerk told him they never actually received any copies of her precious Carpet Scraps. Bloop!

Feb 6
    I went to 2 diff @Target's last night looking for #Remnants by@leannrimes and neither one had them ��
    View details
    11h
    @thendry87 @Target @leannrimes that is happening which is awesome but sad did you tell manager to order more?
    View conversation
    4h
    @darrellbrown @Target @leannrimes No I didn't speak to a manager. They were about to close. The guy said they never received any at all
    View conversation
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I looked it up on Target's website and in the Chicago area, there were 13 stores that had zero copies. I found 7 stores that had between 1-4 copies in stock. So apparently some stores did get at least a limited supply.
    Sunnygirl and Serendipity like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I looked it up on Target's website and in the Chicago area, there were 13 stores that had zero copies. I found 7 stores that had between 1-4 copies in stock. So apparently some stores did get at least a limited supply.
    I snooped on the Target sites for my area (San Diego) and its almost identical to your area. 7 stores had copies (5 had 1 copy and 2 stores had 2 copies available). The 13+ other Target locations say OUT OF STOCK which translates into NEVER HAD ANY.
    RealisticPerson and Wisher2 like this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Heh, why should the fan order the manager to increase stock levels? Nice try, Darrell.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

More "poor child star" crap used by her to justify shit behavior for 20+ years. I don't doubt that she was exploited to some degree but damn, we've heard it all before Leann. Many kids have shit childhoods and aren't dickheads, cheaters and whiners. She's just a crappy human being, probably would have turned out that way with no help, no fame and no enablers.

Had to come out of lurk to rant- one of my son's friends has been going to HS and working 40 a week bagging groceries to take care of his little sisters while his mom is dying of cancer. Kid was accepted to a great college but cannot make it work because the girls have no one else. THAT is a shitty hand to be dealt Rimes. Fuck her.

Thread Information