View Poll Results: Who will have a 5150 hold first?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • LeAnn

55 55.56%
  • Brandi

7 7.07%
  • boardmember

37 37.37%
Page 8 of 206 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree10929Likes

Thread: Puttin the Cunt in Cuntry Music: The LeAnn Rimes Story

I think things are going to get VERRRRY awkward with the Flagrant Farting Foot Flaunting Femme Fatale if the night of Leann's show rolls round and she hasn't yet gotten an answer about her free meet-and-greet. I expect there will be a lot of sobbing and guilt-tripping going on once she arrives. To the venue management, to the security guards, to the merchandise vendors, to the pop stand operator, to other fans, to Kiki (if she's not hiding) and whoever else she can manage to track down.

I'm betting on her making a large sign featuring photos of her foot and her other grievous bodily injuries to hold up during the show, along with something about how hugging Leann will give her a reason to keep living, thus making Leann look like a huge, insensitive arsehole if she doesn't comply. Of course, Leann IS a huge, insensitive arsehole, but I'm sure Foot knows that if Leann ignores her sign, or all of her desperate prayer-handing and begging from the front row, she'll look like an ever bigger arsehole (if that's possible). Oh, what to do, what to do?!
    Sunnygirl, Karma and Wisher like this.

You're right I forgot FG can make a huge scene from the audience waving at Sharty feigning all sorts of illnesses from her seat fanning herself to get her attention. Holding up a giant sign saying "WILL WORK FOR LELE HUGS" with giant praying hand emoji - lol. I will feel sorry for whoever sits next to her in the audience. Kiki is small so she can hide backstage and lay low so FG doesn't try and ambush her. Ha ha ha this will surely be quite a scene indeed. Let's hope FG doesn't own a battering ram and tries to bust the backstage door down.

I will huff and I will puff and I will blow your Dressing Room Door down!

Lele please let me in to hug you!

Mrsfuzzball, Sonia, Karma and 2 others like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I predict Leann will very very briefly acknowledge FG from the stage, blessings for her surviving her heart condition, with a room full of witnesses, maybe give her a high five or something, so she can go home and never wash her hand again!! It won't be enough attention, of course, but it should be enough to keep her obsession going. Maybe she can work extra shifts to pay for a meet and greet next time.
    Mrsfuzzball, Sonia, Karma and 2 others like this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsfuzzball View Post
    I think things are going to get VERRRRY awkward with the Flagrant Farting Foot Flaunting Femme Fatale if the night of Leann's show rolls round and she hasn't yet gotten an answer about her free meet-and-greet. I expect there will be a lot of sobbing and guilt-tripping going on once she arrives. To the venue management, to the security guards, to the merchandise vendors, to the pop stand operator, to other fans, to Kiki (if she's not hiding) and whoever else she can manage to track down.

I'm betting on her making a large sign featuring photos of her foot and her other grievous bodily injuries to hold up during the show, along with something about how hugging Leann will give her a reason to keep living, thus making Leann look like a huge, insensitive arsehole if she doesn't comply. Of course, Leann IS a huge, insensitive arsehole, but I'm sure Foot knows that if Leann ignores her sign, or all of her desperate prayer-handing and begging from the front row, she'll look like an ever bigger arsehole (if that's possible). Oh, what to do, what to do?!
    She pulled the can i hug you pwease tweet and has been pretty quiet recently. I think someone reached out to her (Kiki or Darrell) and told her that she can have something (M&G or get her things signed...something). Hopefully I am proven wrong because FG's begging is more interesting than LR's career.

Bronze Member

LeAnn is having another Facebook Live tomorrow but there's a catch. You have to log on to her website to ask her a question on there and maybe she will answer it during her Facebook Live. I was on her first Facebook Live when LeAnn was inundated with hellos and Barrell the clown barked out for questions. Contests – LeAnn Rimes

Considering her #AskShartAnn tweet event was only haters responding I can see why she is filtering her Facebook Live questions through her website/fanclub.
    Karma, Wisher and janlmil like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I think it's hilarious that all her twue fans can think of to say is "Hello" and "Hug me."
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Gold Member

I see FG thinks she has a fan club of h8ters-do we qualify? Also, she's bring photos for friends for Meann to sign "just in case".

I'm a mean, petty bitch but I hope Meann just ignores her D7 beggars.
    Crazyfootgirl, Sonia and needmeds like this.

Elite Member

The beanie guy is still asking for pictures

Bronze Member

It would be very bad business and poor management and business decisions to grant a free meet and greet to anyone while charging others so much money to have one. GAC_curves was disappointed and then lied about meeting Leanne at the last show she attended. Never produced a single photo of her infamous of course I was allowed to see Leann encounter. Footgirl has done nothing but cause ill will and extremely bad PR for Leanne for the past two months will all her whining and complaining. Somehow that seems appropriate though considering how Leanne encourages the dangerously stalkerish type of fans. Perhaps Leann has learned a lesson (although doubtful because she didn't read about it in a self help book or in chalktalk) but Footgirl hasn't learned. She continues to guilt and whine regardless of the damage she is doing to Leann's very small fan base and career.
    Sonia and Wisher like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsfuzzball View Post

it took me three tries not to see 'feet meet and greet'

i was thinking of other names like feet&greet greet'n'flee or tweet/greet/tweet

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    it took me three tries not to see 'feet meet and greet'

i was thinking of other names like feet&greet greet'n'flee or tweet/greet/tweet
    Speaking of FEET/FOOTGIRL. Look at these hoofers. Wth? And an orange tan to boot (no pun intended) Sheesh. And she is STILL wearing that hideous top that showcase her bolt-ons. The tops has become the new pleather tour leggings from 2013.

Leggy LeAnn! Rimes showcases her long limbs with a perilously high split dress... as she dashes through the airport after jetting home

By Dailymail.com Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 19:50 EST, 29 November 2016 | UPDATED: 20:45 EST, 29 November 2016
    With a thigh high split and lace-up neckline, it's the perfect outfit for a night out at the club.
    But LeAnn Rimes made her racy dress work as travelling attire, as she jetted home to Los Angeles on Monday.

The singer, 33, showcased her golden tan and toned legs as she strutted her stuff through LAX.

Glowing: LeAnn Rimes looked delighted to be coming home again to Los Angeles on Monday

She looked to have arrived from warmer climes, as she flashed the flesh in a plunging lace-up black cover up. It featured a perilously high thigh slash, and revealed her healthy tanned glow. She added a pair of chunky ankle boots and covered her eyes with dark glasses.

Looking good: The singer, 33, showcased her golden tan and toned legs as she strutted her stuff through LAX

The star appeared to be travelling solo, as she wheeled her own luggage without a sign of husband Eddie Cibrian. The couple married five years ago, and relations with his ex, Brandi Glanville recently started to thaw.
    LeAnn and Eddie joined the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star to support Brandi and Eddie's sons as they played sport.

Read more: LeAnn Rimes showcases limbs in high split dress at LAX | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Look at the mob hounding her for an autograph! Have you ever seen anyone dressed like that at the airport? Apparently, it's the only way she can get any sort of attention.

Look at that old man in the last picture do a double take when Sharty trots by. He's like "what in the fresh hell was that?" lol.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

JFC !!!

This bears repeating:

Thread Information