View Poll Results: Who will have a 5150 hold first?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • LeAnn

55 55.56%
  • Brandi

7 7.07%
  • boardmember

37 37.37%
Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
Like Tree3538Likes

Thread: Puttin the Cunt in Cuntry Music: The LeAnn Rimes Story

i voted brandi but after reading this thread, maybe i should've voted leanne.
    "A made-in-China Ivanka Trump dress."...Bevy Smith on what Melania Trump should wear at the inauguration.

i don't 'blame' brandi for the new gossip on leann's weird ways. i do think brandi is quite aware right now that leann is breaking down, and doing little things she KNOWS will piss brandi off. plus that mason, i bet he's reporting to his mom all the behaviour of leann, brandi has the heads up.

I think it would do Eddie good for Brandi to have a permanent guy who the kids love. He may finally get why things are so hard for Brandi.

I'm dying to hear what the "fans" have to report on Sharty's VIP Experience upgrade that starts at this Friday's show. VIP tix start out at $200 per person. Who in their right mind would waste that amount of money for a 35 minutes show of Sharty yodeling and stumbling thru Xmas songs she can't remember the lyrics to? I saw a few weeks ago Sharty's other über fan (not FG -the fan who has multiple LR tattoos even copied LR's infamous "only one that matters" tattoo on her body) shelled out $400 for two VIP tix for this Friday's show in IL. I would love to be a fly on the wall during this shitshow. I'm sure the fans will be expecting a red velvet carpet, champagne and hors d'oeuvres and a back massage by Edna. Sadly they will have to settle for a ratty stage carpet, some flat mountain dew, stale Little Debbie snacks and a foot rub by Barrel/and or Kiki. Jingle Jangle Y'All!

ETA: She's also back to schilling to her "fan club" members...on Cyber Monday no less at 6pm Eastern... Special items exclusively only to her fan club members. Notice the chalk talk ornament? I suspect the VIP tix holders will also get one of these as their "special gift" SMDH.

These items are exclusive to fan club members only (all three tiers), login to see them in the store!

Last edited by Sunnygirl; November 28th, 2016 at 08:48 PM.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

She's playing a 2nd show in the Chicago area next Tuesday, the Star Plaza Theater in Merrillville IN. I saw in a weekender section of the newspaper that they were offering "Black Friday" deals on mezzanine seats for $25. (To be fair, there were also BF deals on some other acts, but not all upcoming shows) So I'm guessing tickets aren't flying off the shelves. But yeah, why not spend $200 instead for a VIP package where you could get that cool chalkboard ornament.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

They sell those stupid blackboard ornaments on ebay for like 50cents each hahaha

10x Mini Blackboard Chalkboard Message Labels Wedding Party Xmas Hanging Decor

Seller information

xingchunqing1984 (160567 )
    99.3% Positive feedback

Price:
    AU $5.79
    Buy It Now

I just can't get over the fact that she's still trying to make "chalk talk" a thing.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

do you think she hand autographed all 12 of the xmas ornaments she bought for her amazing fans?
    RealisticPerson, Sonia and Wisher like this.

Quote Originally Posted by exippy View Post
    They sell those stupid blackboard ornaments on ebay for like 50cents each hahaha

10x Mini Blackboard Chalkboard Message Labels Wedding Party Xmas Hanging Decor

Seller information

xingchunqing1984 (160567 )
    99.3% Positive feedback

Price:
    AU $5.79
    Buy It Now

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    do you think she hand autographed all 12 of the xmas ornaments she bought for her amazing fans?
    Wow $.50 a piece. She did have them engraved with "chalktalk" and Merry Xmas so that makes them high end now lol. She's so generous to her bestie fans. Funny thing to, she doesn't even know who she's signing all these useless ornaments for! I was correct, they are going to the VIP guests at her Xmas shitshow. $200 has to give them something to take home. Barrel had to correct Sharty that only 1 ornament is going in the LR store. I'm dying to know what she will charge for one lame ornament. Maybe she can charge $150 like Trump's Make America Great Again ballcap ornament.

I’m so excited that you can now pre-order Remnants in the US...pic.twitter.com/j2EGT73BBj
    View photo ·
    Head over to my official store to pre-order your copy and choose from some exclusive package options: leannrimesworld.com/store
    View conversation ·
    @leannrimes are you putting the ornament in the store? #LoveisLove#RimesRemnants #Remnants
    View conversation ·
    @leannrimes @BruceLynnn we are putting one of the ornaments in the store. The Xmas VIP M&G ornament is only available in M&G xo
    3:10 PM - 26 Nov 2016
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I think it's hilarious they have 2016 on them, so she'll be stuck with half of of the probably 50 she signed because I can't imagine a ton of "exclusive" meet and greet packages being sold. It's funny they are trying to keep it so exclusive. You have to pay for a fan club membership (I think you have to pay at all levels) to even be able to access the store to purchase anything. Then to get this exclusive signed ornament you have to travel to a show, pay for a ticket then pay for a meet and greet package. Her and Shrek sure think highly of themselves. What a train wreck.

Every time I see that stupid album title I cringe. As for the chalk talk ornament, it looks like it's made out of cardboard.

A better ornament would be a tiny closet. Open the door and there's one of those little shot bottles of tequila inside.

Seriously, with that rubbish ornament??

I actually feel cross over how horribly cheap that ornament looks. What an insult to the fans! The nonsensical scribble scrawled on it isn't even neat or in any way visually appealing. It looks like a leftover piece of holiday clearance trash fished from the bottom of a Mr. Price bargain bin. I'm not sure why this disgusts me so much, but it does. This ornament looks like it will fall apart at any moment. She has so few fans that you'd think she could come up with something a bit nicer, or more meaningful, to thank them for forsaking good taste by following her "career" for so long.... but no. For an exorbitant price, you can shake her hand, snap her photo, receive a piece of 50p trash to deface your holiday tree with, and then be on your merry way.

Amazing.

On another note, I wonder if Leann is going to cancel her 3 December show in order to avoid Footgirl. Much as I loathe Leann, Foot's latest tweets have been a fright and I think Leann should keep her as far away from the front of the stage as possible. Foot has been ignored by all members of the LR camp in regards to her expected free meet-and-greet, despite endlessly inundating them with begging, and she's slowly losing her wits over their lack of response. This is very unstable, obsessive, scary behaviour. She's large enough that she could rush the stage and, as Sapphire mentioned, plow through any security easily. If I were Leann, I'd be fearing for my safety.

PS - looks like Foot just deleted her "pwease" tweet begging Leann for a hug.

If she/her team put any thought into gaining loyal fans, or at the very least, scoring "likability" points with people with the VIP experience/"gifts" - they should of ordered something a tad larger and had her personalize the ornaments at the meet and greet (with fan's names or something along those lines) to make the experience/item somewhat special.

It's not as though she's Ri, Brit, or Katy - there aren't going to be 100's of people waiting for her VIP experience.
    I imagine it's 10 - 20 people at the very most for each gig? Piece of cake [getting the signings done during the meet and greets].

And that "Love is Love" message... I get it's meaning and I'm all for it but, there's something about that phrase that hits the ear wrong. Is it just me? It's like she took a copyrighted phrase and tried to make it her own but, it doesn't make grammatical sense.

And "Chalk Talk" printed on each ornament? Really? Don't make me pull out my Lucille Eye Roll gif...

How about printing the name of the album you're promoting, or the title of it's main/first single? Instead of the hash tag you're desperately trying to make happen. That would have been so fetch.
    But really, anything else would have been better than "Chalk Talk."

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Lin Manual already coined that Love is Love term. He is also actually doing something in his community to support the LGBT unlike Sharty who thinks just by tweeting words that she copied makes her a gay icon. Eye-roll.

Sharty will definitely have her hands full this weekend for the kick off for her Today is Shitmas Tour. Looney fan #1 is attending her Friday show and shelled out $400 for two tickets. She will expect the FULL VIP experience so she better have dusted off that stinky rug to roll it out for the fans and have plenty of her $.50 signed ornaments on hand. FG is at her Saturday show and tweeted she's bringing a boatload of merch she wants all signed not to mention her HUG so she better let her backstage OR ELSE. Ha ha ha she deserves all these loons. But yes, she sure is in a pickle. If she lets FG backstage for FREE while her other #1 fan has to pay $400 for the same thing, there will be a major meltdown within the Deliverance 7. But if Sharty ignores FG plea for her hug, who knows what she will do. NO does not seem to be in FG vocabulary so Sharty should have extra security in place, just incase.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Lin Manual already coined that Love is Love term. He is also actually doing something in his community to support the LGBT unlike Sharty who thinks just by tweeting words that she copied makes her a gay icon. Eye-roll.
    Ah, gotcha.
    Soooo... she's pretty much plagiarizing yet another quote/phrase?
    [But, she's not making money off of it directly (using the phrase itself) so, it's not really worth the time/money/legal fees to send her a cease letter].

All the more reason to go with the idea I mentioned before - personalizing her little "gifts." Right? Seems more logical and better for "business."
    But let's face it, LR isn't logical and doesn't give a sh*t about what's good for business/sales.
    Mrsfuzzball, Sunnygirl and Wisher like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread Information