View Poll Results: Who will have a 5150 hold first?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • LeAnn

    55 55.56%
  • Brandi

    7 7.07%
  • boardmember

    37 37.37%
Page 64 of 183 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 2732
Like Tree9591Likes

Thread: Puttin the Cunt in Cuntry Music: The LeAnn Rimes Story

  1. #946
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    17,733

    Default

    dougie, how about you just shut the fuck up and stop trying to prove you're right for a change?

    with all due respect of course.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  2. #947
    Elite Member dougie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top
    Posts
    5,593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Thank you Sunny. Just to be clear, again, I have no power here and I've always enjoyed these threads but I like to see them kept to the *ahem* subject "celebrities" and when they veer off into talking about stalkers and stans and non-celebs who've inserted themselves somehow, it crosses the line for me and I just don't think it's in the spirit of this board to take it to that level. Don't get me wrong, some of the twitter stuff is funny because they're just making the same observations we do here but some of it is too creepy and intrusive for my taste. Especially when real names and pics are posted. Whether it's been posted elsewhere or not.
    I guess I don't see this particular person as being different than talking about Ilana Angel or Just Say Jenn. I found the extensive comments about "Foot Girl" bothersome, particularly because they seemed to be delving into things about her not related to her LeAnn fandom. In my previous comment I mentioned toughening it out or taking a break from the thread, but maybe that's the wrong way to look at it and I really should have said shame on me for not speaking up about it.

    ETA:
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    dougie, how about you just shut the fuck up and stop trying to prove you're right for a change?

    with all due respect of course.
    Really???
    Last edited by dougie; January 11th, 2017 at 12:45 AM.

  3. #948
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    17,733

    Default

    If you go back and read posts, you'll see i also asked that people lay off the footgirl. IMO, leave that stuff to twitter. Last time I checked, this thread was about crazy Leann, not about crazy Leann fans/haters/stans/stalkers. Especially if they're identified here by their real life names. Against board rules as I interpret them. Not to mention just inviting trouble we don't need.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  4. #949
    Elite Member Sunnygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Southern Oracle
    Posts
    2,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Does being raided by the FBI make someone a known criminal because that applies to @BossBitchBabs/@BarbaraAngelo1? I guess I don't get it because I have seen her referenced numerous times on the LeAnn threads, I think that she is sleazy and shady but I just don't get all up in my feelings over her.

    As far as the writer of the article goes, I am not promoting that person nor his/her blog, but he/she happened to post an article that is comprised mostly of screen caps of Tweets by a paparazzo chronicling her stalking of a celebrity.

    I see where this has struck a nerve with you because you are have a connection to someone who has a connection to the article writer. I don't even have a connection to "Foot Girl" but I'm not comfortable when she gets discussed and analyzed and when that happens I either tough it out or take a break from the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    I guess I don't see this particular person as being different than talking about Ilana Angel or Just Say Jenn. I found the extensive comments about "Foot Girl" bothersome, particularly because they seemed to be delving into things about her not related to her LeAnn fandom. In my previous comment I mentioned toughening it out or taking a break from the thread, but maybe that's the wrong way to look at it and I really should have said shame on me for not speaking up about it.

    ETA:

    Really???
    I really don't care about this journalist's past (who is an actual journalist by the way whether we like it or not) Faux is not. The name "Faux" would be the tip off for me, but I digress. The connection I had to one victim wasn't personal I just happen to read her blog while she became a victim of this person's obsession. I witnessed her torment in real time while she blogged about it. Regarding "footgirl" I owned up to that and took responsibility and STOPPED after Trixie kindly brought it up that it was not nice to make fun. She was absolutely correct so I owned up to my nastiness then honored her request. I own up to my mistakes and wrong doings here and don't deflect it or blame others for my actions. I asked you kindly not to cite this person in this thread because she is dangerous and instead of being cool and seeing my point - which is for the good of everyone here and not my selfish request I'm told to toughen up or take take a break from thread. This has nothing to do with footgirl and I have no idea why someone would even want to defend this person. She isn't a journalist, or even a real blogger so if you are going to cite an article from her as evidence, I am going to say something especially because of what I know. I would hope someone would do the same courtesy for me if I did the same thing. GR nor this thread needs to draw any attention to this person so it's best to keep her out of here. My offer still stands if you want to read the truth. The profile in question has loads of documented evidence with over 1.3 million views. Btw, this person is known for docturing all her screen grabs, tweets and emails that were used on the Reality TV blog website where the said article came from- I forgot to mention that in my previous post. And also the reality tv website was shut down several time since 2014 too. Now I am seriously done talking about this shit. End of story. Period.

    Now back to the fun. In between all this fuckery, I see no one got a laugh or had a good comeback line on my latest Edna instagram post about his new foray into Chalk talk inspirational quotes. Do we think he will get his own chalkboard soon?
    Karma and RealisticPerson like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

  5. #950
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Okie dokie then....I'll bite. I see ol' E as a wishy washy, path of least resistance, whatever I can get for the teeniest amount of work kind of guy. Lacking on the commitment, more on the use whatever presents itself for the moment. He's a chameleon, whatever he needs to be for whatever the situation. No carved in stone decision like Ionlytalkinchalk for this man. He's so adorable and cute he can be all; Tracing his message in the sand, printing words of wisdom on a napkin for a lunch surprise, leaving inspiration post its where you'd least expect them....or writing with lipstick on his current love's mirror...He's truly a renaissance man.
    Annika, Sunnygirl, Karma and 3 others like this.

  6. #951
    Elite Member dougie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top
    Posts
    5,593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I really don't care about this journalist's past (who is an actual journalist by the way whether we like it or not) Faux is not. The name "Faux" would be the tip off for me, but I digress. The connection I had to one victim wasn't personal I just happen to read her blog while she became a victim of this person's obsession. I witnessed her torment in real time while she blogged about it. Regarding "footgirl" I owned up to that and took responsibility and STOPPED after Trixie kindly brought it up that it was not nice to make fun. She was absolutely correct so I owned up to my nastiness then honored her request. I own up to my mistakes and wrong doings here and don't deflect it or blame others for my actions. I asked you kindly not to cite this person in this thread because she is dangerous and instead of being cool and seeing my point - which is for the good of everyone here and not my selfish request I'm told to toughen up or take take a break from thread. This has nothing to do with footgirl and I have no idea why someone would even want to defend this person. She isn't a journalist, or even a real blogger so if you are going to cite an article from her as evidence, I am going to say something especially because of what I know. I would hope someone would do the same courtesy for me if I did the same thing. GR nor this thread needs to draw any attention to this person so it's best to keep her out of here. My offer still stands if you want to read the truth. The profile in question has loads of documented evidence with over 1.3 million views. Btw, this person is known for docturing all her screen grabs, tweets and emails that were used on the Reality TV blog website where the said article came from- I forgot to mention that in my previous post. And also the reality tv website was shut down several time since 2014 too. Now I am seriously done talking about this shit. End of story. Period.
    Hopefully this is my last comment as well.
    - There are a couple of different things swirling around, the original "polite request" had to do with me naming a Twitter person who I consider a public figure, nevertheless I edited her name out of the post, I later posted an article where her name appeared and ended up removing her name from the article I posted.
    - I think that your request to not post articles written by a person of dubious character is a horse of a different color. I think that strays into slippery slope, can of warms, inconsistency, yadda yadda.
    - I did not defend the article writer, I posted an article written by a disbarred attorney turned reality TV blogger.
    - As previously stated that article has been posted before, comments were made about the character of the person who wrote the article and nothing came of it.
    - The Foot Girl stuff went on for weeks, so either it took a while for someone to speak out about it, or it was spoken out about and ignored.
    - If there is some kind of consensus that data from dubious characters, obsessives, nasty individuals and the like should not posted on GR then I think that data from @BossBitchBabs/@BarbaraAngelo1 and others should not be posted either but I really do think that's a slippery slope.
    I am infuriated: Flip Flops

  7. #952
    Elite Member Calico Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    Well, even though I always think it best to just ignore things to make them go away (not always wise, I know), I'm going to engage by just saying the person we are talking about now has a private twitter account, and, IMHO, reposting what was in private, and her real name which she doesn't even use, probably shouldn't be done. Now, the original post here simply stated a picture was seen on a private account that verified Leann had a Tesla. Fine. But to name the private account that posted it, and her real name, is sort of crossing a line. Nothing really slippery slopish about it. IMO.
    Last edited by Calico Kid; January 11th, 2017 at 09:18 AM. Reason: very poor grammar
    mostroop, Trixie, Karma and 3 others like this.

  8. #953
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    994

    Default


  9. #954
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In my head
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Leann is buttfucking ugly.

    Please let's just get to the real news. This thread should NEVER venture into three pages of stalking criminals and lawsuits What is going on? It's Leann Rimes for fuck's sake!!!

  10. #955
    Gold Member crayzeehappee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Magrathea
    Posts
    779

    Default


    What's happened to this thread? (Sorry, I'm just inspired by the Madonna thread with the gif).
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

  11. #956
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    147

    Default

    On a lighter note, Today is #teambrandean Eve! That's got to be good for some hair pulling twitter/IG angst! I'm sure the litany of self-help, inspirational, 'I can show you the light' posts will be as nauseating as ever. And at tomorrow evening's show time, a coinky-dinky show will probably play out on the streets on LA. Perhaps we will be delighted by a near-naked showing at a trendy club, or snapchats of a barrage of happee family activities...or do we dare hope that the current super-secret -greatest news ever-will be revealed???
    Last edited by Mumbojumbotalk; January 11th, 2017 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Just grammar folks

  12. #957
    czb
    czb is online now
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    13,058

    Default

    this thread has too much ick for me to continue visiting.

  13. #958
    Bronze Member Raff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    The Land Down Under
    Posts
    195

    Default

    [QUOTE=GoldenGirlie;3524157]Leann is buttfucking ugly.

    Please let's just get to the real news. This thread should NEVER venture into three pages of stalking criminals and lawsuits What is going on? It's Leann Rimes for fuck's sake!!![/QUOTE

    I blame LeAnn. She hasn't done enough lately to keep us entertained. Come on LeAnn. Get your pink wig out of the suitcase and show us some crazy. Here is a little encouragement.

    1- Brandi & Dean are about to get some major attention on a TV show that is shaping up to be successful.

    2- Old Ed is having a flirt fest with his co-star Jaina and loving it.

    3- Shcheaanea attention whore is about to divulge secrets on Vanderpump Rules about her sweet love fest with Old Ed back when she was mistress number one.

    It's time LeAnn......

  14. #959
    Elite Member Calico Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    this thread has too much ick for me to continue visiting.
    The ick is built into the subject matter of the thread. That's what makes it entertaining (to me). She's stuck in a deep hole, but she just keeps right on shoveling.
    Karma, RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

  15. #960
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    39,096

    Default

    There should be more comments about how Eddie's new Instagram has the mindset of a 12 year old girl. I am not sure that is what his producers intended!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 27 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 26 guests)

  1. Gugglan

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: July 19th, 2014, 11:58 AM
  2. LeAnn Rimes in Rani Zakhem: CMT Music Awards 2014
    By dougie in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: June 5th, 2014, 12:51 PM
  3. LeAnn Rimes
    By mjw in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: December 6th, 2011, 05:28 PM
  4. Leann Rimes
    By fgg in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: December 22nd, 2010, 10:08 PM
  5. Replies: 21
    Last Post: November 21st, 2005, 11:01 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •