View Poll Results: Who will have a 5150 hold first?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • LeAnn

55 55.56%
  • Brandi

7 7.07%
  • boardmember

37 37.37%
Page 6 of 206 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree10929Likes

Thread: Puttin the Cunt in Cuntry Music: The LeAnn Rimes Story

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    I really don't see any 'exclusive ' info. This is the same stuff we've been reading on twitter and GR.
    I know seriously! Last week I posted that twitter comparison pic from the 2nd article dougie posted- showing Sharty acting all SWF again. I quoted the source which was Racheal who created the picture and posted it first on her Twitter. I think they come here first for all things crazy LR and Brandi. But that 1st article didn't share anything new or exclusive. Cracks are showing now that Edna got himself a J-O-B. he's getting more confident so just a matter of time before he starts up with a cute costar. Nothing new or exclusive there just business as usual!
    RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
    ^^ I think this could be the thread where we finally see the crazy explode. She's losing it. She can't pretend much longer that everything is fun, exciting and happy families. She's failing professionally in everything she does, this latest flop has to really hurt, 'hot hubby' is happy and working with a hot woman who's posting lots of fun photos with said hubby, and Brandi (like her or not) is working steadily and successfully and came out on top of this mess.

I hope the pink wig doesn't come out too soon (if she actually goes crazy - like, Kanye krazy). That'll take all the fun out of this...

What would we all do with all that spare time here?
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

JFC this must be the exclusive Xmas ornament she is giving the fans dumb enough to fork over an extra $150 for her VIP concert package. What does that statememt even have to do with the holidays? This weekend is her kick off for the Today is Shitmas Tour. I wonder if Edna will be traveling with her. I checked the cities and most are in Podunkville. Doubt Edna will travel that far. What illness will she fake this time around?

RealisticPerson likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

So the ornament is a dollar store "chalkboard" that looks like a license plate, that she wrote on with a marker? Totally worth the "exclusive mechandise package" for $150. lol

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    So the ornament is a dollar store "chalkboard" that looks like a license plate, that she wrote on with a marker? Totally worth the "exclusive mechandise package" for $150. lol
    She doesn't even try - I am embarrassed for her.
    RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.

Forgot to add, this weekend is the show FG is attending. She is still begging for her "HUG." I hope Sharty has extra security in place. FTR, I think "christopher" should be Christmas.

Jamming to @leannrimes Christopher albums to pump me up for Saturday night!!! Can I hug you @leannrimes? Pwease
    Annika and Wisher like this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

So creepy!!!! I mean Sharty deserves these fans but, wow.
    Crazyfootgirl and Wisher like this.

Elite Member

"Sources say" is not indicative of an actual source. Sites use that all the time when they don't have a real source.
    It's literally all info and conjecture copied from twitter, here, and other gossip sites. Putting it on Brandi is a stretch.

Gives me the heebie jeebies. Just....ewwww.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    "Sources say" is not indicative of an actual source. Sites use that all the time when they don't have a real source.
    It's literally all info and conjecture copied from twitter, here, and other gossip sites. Putting it on Brandi is a stretch.
    Brandi has a relationship with the Real Mr. Housewife blog/blogger. Real Mr. Housewife is the blog that she released the email from her to Eddie regarding posting holiday pictures, she has given them "exclusive" interviews/comments ranging from her reaction to Trump's win to her side of a dust up with Lisa Vandderpump. And, and in the past month or two she's been tweeting to her 750K + followers links to Real Mr. Housewife blog postings so it appears that she has entered into some kind of business relationship with that blog. I doubt if that blogger would go rogue and post something where Brandi herself was not the source or the source was acting without Brandi's knowledge and consent.

ETA:
    Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville Nov 24
    What do you guys think? #RHOC http://bit.ly/2fvkU92

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville Nov 23
    Whoa! #RHONJ http://bit.ly/2gngC2z

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville Nov 16
    Interesting #RHONJ read: http://bit.ly/2fXWHFW

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville Nov 16
    More news from #RHOA http://bit.ly/2fylR0T

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville Nov 14
    #RHOA #Breaking news http://bit.ly/2eYzTrT

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville Nov 14
    #RHOC Is Heather quitting the show? http://bit.ly/2eU1hUA
    I am infuriated: Flip Flops

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post

Gives me the heebie jeebies. Just....ewwww.

I know. FG be like:

-Prince Rogers Nelson

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Forgot to add, this weekend is the show FG is attending. She is still begging for her "HUG." I hope Sharty has extra security in place. FTR, I think "christopher" should be Christmas.

Jamming to @leannrimes Christopher albums to pump me up for Saturday night!!! Can I hug you @leannrimes? Pwease

So, is FootGirl going to rush the stage from her front row seat, powering through the security guys to give her idol a hug? Talk about creepy-I'd tell the venue to double the security.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireJD View Post
    So, is FootGirl going to rush the stage from her front row seat, powering through the security guys to give her idol a hug? Talk about creepy-I'd tell the venue to double the security.
    So, from 1 to 2 security people? I would not let her in the concert and refund her ticket. I am not even kidding. FG's behavior is alarming and the slight risk is not worth the even smaller reward ($25 ticket).
    Sonia, Crazyfootgirl and Wisher like this.

FG pestered Kiki and Barrell over Thanksgiving asking them to check their DMS with her requests. She's been begging everyone and anyone to let her backstage. It is all very unsettling especially since Sharty let her backstage just a few months ago at another show. Let's hope she doesn't show up at the concert with a basket, a rope and some lotion.....
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Creepy and alarming is right. Whether she's so delusional she really thinks she and Leann are bffs or she's just that determined to get what she wants, there's something scarey about her. She's probably just very, very immature and very, very spoiled. But I'd ask for venue for extra security too.
    Crazyfootgirl, Sonia and Wisher like this.

Man, Footgirl is one crazy chick. But looking at LeAnn's twit followers, she has more than a few. Everyone wants a free hug, or her music saved them from killing themselves. Like all 10 of them. I guess every celeb would get them, but that seems to be ALL LeAnn has.

Now for the pile on: LeAnn has had a TERRIBLE year. She and Darrel were talking about the "next 50 years" being amazing before RCA UK being announced. While she got a lot of media, zero fans showed up for her. Eddie was Snapchat flirting with his much sexier coworker, the kids decided to go to Moms and buck LeAnns tradition, and her album sunk like the Titanic.

We didn't see any photos of LeAnn and her true love at Thanksgiving. I saw my Wednesday night table, and a photo of LeAnn and Ed from 3 days prior. Was he even there? The kids were at Brandi's house and before that they had had an actual blended family get together with all the kids playing.

You know that Eddie is about to go nuts. His kids are seeing someone else as a DAD. And the Dad has cool kids to play with. And Eddie knows now that Brandi is with a pretty decent looking guy who is an heir to Billions of $. It's got to be making him crazy.

And while Eddie is being crazy, you just know he has to be lashing out at LeAnn, and that is why SHE is being so freaking nuts. She is on her crazy chalkboard day after day trying to talk herself out of the gutter.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Page 6 of 206 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread Information