View Poll Results: Who will have a 5150 hold first?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • LeAnn

55 55.56%
  • Brandi

7 7.07%
  • boardmember

37 37.37%
Page 5 of 206 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree10929Likes

Thread: Puttin the Cunt in Cuntry Music: The LeAnn Rimes Story

Oldie I know but made me snort

she spelled deliriously wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
    ^^ I think this could be the thread where we finally see the crazy explode. She's losing it. She can't pretend much longer that everything is fun, exciting and happy families. She's failing professionally in everything she does, this latest flop has to really hurt, 'hot hubby' is happy and working with a hot woman who's posting lots of fun photos with said hubby, and Brandi (like her or not) is working steadily and successfully and came out on top of this mess.

Her veneers are cracking and so is she. This fake account stuff and being caught is all part of her world unraveling. Couldn't happen to a more deserving person.
    ^^I fixed this line for you, just a tad. Lol.

She is the queen of fake twitter accounts aka "Weweinlove" - dumb twit. She's so creepy with this stalkerish behavior. Maybe this could be what's keeping Edna having a kid with her. He can get his vasectomy reversed if he wanted. She was also back to weird posts on her Eveleigh Rose Pinterest account. I will go find the creepy post she just did.

ETA: here is post from Eveleigh Rose bunny boiler account:

Kind of "rich" (no pun intended) of her to post this, especially coming from Flopzilla Rimes. I'm sure it's just another passive-aggressive swipe at Brandi.

4:11 PM - 25 Nov 2016
    Last edited by Sunnygirl; November 27th, 2016 at 01:43 AM.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

bwhaaaaaaaa! Roidger posted this today. Here's on final laugh before I sign off tonight. Big Barrell on American Bandstand. Too bad he doesn't have the connections anymore to get Sharty back on Network t.v. She needs anything at this point even if it's Public Access TV.

mantis7jewels
    Follow

45 likes
    10h
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Since LeAnn is supposed to be promoting her crappy jingle jangle jingle Christmas songs, why could Barrel not get her on CMA Country Christmas? I'm guessing he has no pull in Nashville anymore.

Because she's not country, not since she was a little girl singing "Blue." And because Nashville/the country music industry doesn't like her. For obvious reasons.
    RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
    The veneer is cracking and so is she. This fake account stuff and being caught is all part of her world unraveling. Couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

Has she chalked (plagiarized) a quote about karma yet?
    That would be terribly (wonderfully) ironic of her...

Then again, I don't think she's a huge believer in karma.
    Her brain operates on a superficial level. She only thinks about immediate reactions to her actions and does so with a delusional skew. She's way too focused on herself to think about anything/anyone long-term, or how the energy she puts out into the world might come back to/effect her later down the line.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    Since LeAnn is supposed to be promoting her crappy jingle jangle jingle Christmas songs, why could Barrel not get her on CMA Country Christmas? I'm guessing he has no pull in Nashville anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Because she's not country, not since she was a little girl singing "Blue." And because Nashville/the country music industry doesn't like her. For obvious reasons.
    Yeah, but she was on the show the last two years, 2014 and 2015. Remember Carol of the Bells? (ding doggy door )

Last year she sang John Lennon's Happy Chirstmas (war is over) Quite nicely too.

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I'm guessing reason no one invited her back to CMA Xmas this year was she didn't have her 3rd Xmas album to plug? She really dropped the ball there. It's not unheard of for singers to release 2 albums at once- regular album and Xmas album. All she does are Xmas covers and Barrel writes one terrible new song- not that difficult to put together.
    Trixie and RealisticPerson like this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

^ Yeah I thought of that too. I wonder if not putting out another Xmas album had something to do with her RCA contract (they didn't want to do it and she wasn't allowed to self-publish a third?) or if the first two just sold so badly it wasn't feasible. Yet she's doing her "Today is Christmas" tour all month (which last year was only Xmas music) when she really should be out there drumming up interest in Remnants. But oh yeah that release is postponed until Feb in the States. Just in time for her big UK tour. I dunno, none of it makes any damn sense to me.
    Sunnygirl, Wisher, idunno and 2 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wisher View Post
    I see Sharty's on a pity party with her latest Chalktalk. LOL!
    "It's time we allow ourselves our blessings" - Me LRC
    Will there ever come a time, where Leann has finally given herself so much love, attention, forgiveness and blessings, that she will be able to love other people. Or, put differently: Is there a cure for arrested emotionel development, other than running out of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Looks like Sharty got caught tweeting from one of her fake twitter accounts on Thanksgiving night. I took a gander at this account last week before she deleted it on Thursday and it screams either Sharty or one of her minions.

@Stella71659661

the account is gone now but it seems she forgot to log out of it before going back to her regular real twitter account. That's how most trolls get caught. They have so many sock accounts they forget to log out of fake one before tweeting from their own account where they tweet something so obvious we figure out its them. She was annoyed by some "hater" who was reposting her IG pictures to clown on, and tweeted from the above Stella account to Twitter support that she was in fact Leann and was demanding they suspend this hater's account. When people realized what she did and started pointing their finger and laughing, the Stella account disappeared like a fart in the wind. I don't have screen shots of this so it's hearsay but I did see tweets coming from this account and it was the usual "LR is such a great stepmom and amazing singer..." And always arguing with the haters trying to persuade them into liking her. Sad was all this went down Thanksgivng night. Wouldn't she be with family instead on sitting on her phone? Oh wait, that's Sharty we're talking about.
    Sadly, I missed the fake twitter action, which is my favourite kind of Leann fuckery. I did check the Sybil_Irene account which is supposed to be another fake Leann account. It seems to be pro-Trump, which surprises me, given that Leann is a gay icon (), but then again she is also petty and narcissistic, so maybe she sees him as a kindred spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    I think Darrell has been pulling strings for Leann right, left and centre for the past 3-5 years. Now if only he could pull out a hit song for her. He must be running out of favours to cash in.
    FWIW I think that pic of Darrell at American Bandstand is adorable. Darrell seems like a fun and talented guy, but then he is married to Roid Rage Roger and is BFF with Leann... show me the company you keep, and all that.
    RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

The source is very likely Brandi or "sources" close to her who shared information and opinions with the blogger with Brandi's OK.

Brandi Glanville LeAnn Rimes Issues Again Exclusive Details
    Brandi Glanville and LeAnn Rimes Having Issues Again- Exclusive Details
    By Matt Richards -
    November 23, 2016

Facebook
    Twitter

Exclusive Details!

While Brandi Glanville and LeAnn Rimes had seemed to call a truce a while ago (read about that here), it seems that the two are definitely having issues again based on some social media posts that have surfaced in the past few days. What’s going on? Read on to find out and to hear some exclusive details we obtained!

This past Sunday, Rimes took to Twitter to post, “Loving the LA overcast! Cozy Sunday time with Mr. sexy and our two little dimpled love bugs.”

Glanville has asked Rimes not to post about her children on social media before, something we obtained exclusive proof of in a past story (see that here).

Glanville then took to Twitter the next day to tweet, “Keep poking!But mamma bear is trying to hibernate.Let’s be clear MY dimpled boys&luv bugs(thanks 4stalking my books)R not ‘yours’ or ‘ours.'”

What Glanville was referring to with “stalking my books” was Rimes calling her boys “dimpled love bugs,” something that Glanville had described them as in her book Drinking and Tweeting.

We reached out to sources in the know to find out what’s going on. They told us that, “LeAnn is starting to lose it. Eddie has been starting to get more work and he’s been busy, rather than just having time to follow LeAnn around.”

“He is getting his confidence back,” our sources continued, “and LeAnn is doing everything she can to try to paint a picture on social media that things are perfect. This time it actually may be about more than just getting a dig at Brandi.”

What did our insiders mean about being about more than that? Our sources dished more on this topic, so make sure to stay tuned later today for more information!
    More Stories:

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Faking Happy Marriage?

LeAnn Rimes Copies Brandi’s Social Media Posts AGAIN!

LeAnn Rimes Copies Brandi’s Instagram Post?

LeAnn Rimes Eddie Cibrian LeAnn Warning Eddies Female CoStars With Social Posts Exclusive

Exclusive LeAnn Rimes Sending Warning Signal To Eddie Cibrian’s Current CoStars?
    By Staff -
    November 23, 2016

Facebook

Twitter

Warning Issued!

Earlier today we reported that Brandi Glanville and LeAnn Rimes are still having issues (read more about that here), but that LeAnn’s recent posts about her and Eddie’s “little love bugs” (AKA Brandi and Eddie‘s children) may not have as much to do with Glanville as they have to do with something else. What do we mean? Read on to find out what an exclusive insider told us!

LeAnn Rimes Eddie Cibrian LeAnn Warning Eddies Female CoStars With Social Posts Exclusive

According to our insider, “Jaina Lee Ortiz is one of Eddie’s new coworkers. While she’s married herself, she and Eddie do playful things like Snapchat together and more. Knowing how LeAnn is- and, knowing how she met Eddie- she likely is getting nervous and is using her social media posts to ‘stake her claim’ with them and warn the women that he’s hers."

Interestingly enough, Twitter user @1970Rachael found a picture that shows that LeAnn may even be copying some of the looks of Eddie’s costars on social media, as evidenced below (note: Jaina is in the middle, but Rimes posted a picture with a similar look to the woman on the left):

While it’s not guaranteed Rimes was copying Cibrian’s colleague, it definitely looks suspect, and Rimes has been accused of this behavior before (read more about that here).

We will be sure to keep you posted with anything else we hear.

Tell us- what are YOUR thoughts on what’s going on? Sound off in the comments below.

More LeAnn Rimes Stories:
    Brandi Glanville- LeAnn Rimes And I Are Now Friends
    LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Faking Happy Marriage?
    LeAnn Rimes Copies Brandi’s Instagram Post?

Last edited by dougie; November 28th, 2016 at 05:48 AM.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

Elite Member

I really don't see any 'exclusive ' info.
    This is the same stuff we've been reading on twitter and GR.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

^ I don't think that's a coincidence. Hi Brandi and "sources".
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia View Post
    I believe it's cop code for taking a crazy person to a hospital and the hospital locking them down for a 24 or 48 hour hold against their will?
    Ah ok thanks. I didn't think to google it. I thought it is a special code for this site.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Thread Information