View Poll Results: Who will have a 5150 hold first?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • LeAnn

55 55.56%
  • Brandi

7 7.07%
  • boardmember

37 37.37%
Page 10 of 206 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree10929Likes

Thread: Puttin the Cunt in Cuntry Music: The LeAnn Rimes Story

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    If she/her team put any thought into gaining loyal fans, or at the very least, scoring "likability" points with people with the VIP experience/"gifts" -they should of ordered something a tad larger and had her personalize the ornaments at the meet and greet (with fan's names or something along those lines) to make the experience/item somewhat special.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Stocking stuffers ideas from shartyrimesworld.com! Notice the LR emblem at the bottom? Bish has no original bone in her body. That's the same style as the Ranch Rock Creek frame she claimed Edna made/bought for her from gift shop. Copies frame idea- check! Runs to Internet to copy quotes for mini chalkboard - double check!

Um... I believe I'm owed some kind of marketing/consulting fee? DM me Leann.

Someone
    is reading the forum...
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Um... I believe I'm owed some kind of marketing/consulting fee? DM me Leann.

Someone
    is reading the forum...
    Sue her!
    Issue a C&D or something!

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Sue her!
    Issue a C&D or something!
    Speaking of C&D Letters from Sharty....... Here's another victim from the never-ending line of recipients C&D letters from Sharty, et. al. These two have a popular VLOG on Youtube. I don't know who they are but they have more subscribers than Sharty has fans/or real followers on Twitter. Apparently they sang a few bars of "Can't Fight the Moonlight" in a car karaoke section from one of their vlogs and then after posting it they got a C&D Letter! I know Dianne Warren wrote the song, so not actually Sharty sending the letter but they sure don't like LR and make it know in their rant. Forward to the 2:36 minute mark to hear their rant. It's funny, but then I had to switch OFF. The rest was super annoying rubbish to me, I lasted 15 seconds before I clicked off. I just KNOW Sharty watched this because there are over 4700 likes but ONLY 5 "dislikes" and you know its Sharty, Kiki,Barrell, Footgirl and Ginger the whale lol.

Zooyork likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Let the chalk board go already it will never be a thing.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

God help us. She's back to throwing shit on the wall to see what sticks and the shit sticking on the wall today are JOLLY NOTES. Fucking stick with one god darn thing woman. I though it was chalk talk and chalk boards? You're gonna confuse FG. She will try and stick her Jolly Notes on her $.50 VIP chalk talk ornament. Where is she planning to stick these notes at her concert venues? The bathroom stall TP dispenser? Next to the Nacho Cheese pump at the Snack bar? Why does she think sharing her copied quotes is special?

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

God help us. She's back to throwing shit on the wall to see what sticks and the shit sticking on the wall today are JOLLY NOTES. Fucking stick with one god darn thing woman. I though it was chalk talk and chalk boards? You're gonna confuse FG. She will try and stick her Jolly Notes on her $.50 VIP chalk talk ornament. Where is she planning to stick these notes at her concert venues? The bathroom stall TP dispenser? Next to the Nacho Cheese pump at the Snack bar? Why does she think sharing her copied quotes is special?

This reeks of desperation of the worst sort.

The world has been waiting and tonight's the night!

LeAnn Rimes CibrianVerified account@leannrimes 7h7 hours ago
    Sooooooo excited to announce the new single tonight to my amazing fan club #firatdibs #remnants

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    I just can't get over the fact that she's still trying to make "chalk talk" a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    Let the chalk board go already it will never be a thing.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    This reeks of desperation of the worst sort.
    How about this nightmare picture? Wth is wrong with her? TOUR of CRAZY.

-Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

Footgirl has locked up her Twitter account for the time being but the Friday fan who shelled out over $400 for her and her daughter tweeted this:"Tears falling down my face as I realized how blessed I am I get to see LeAnn Rimes on Friday for like the 20+ time. God is amazing.#mydream 5 years I never knew it was possible that I could meet LeAnn Rimes some1 who has inspired me since I was 8. Sometimes I don't think it real.What did I do to deserve such a wonderful blessing. Maybe God knew in My heart that it meant for me to meet her. Thanks you God for LeAnn!! When I say real, I meant to say I can't believe this has happened. LeAnn music til this day, beside God & (daughter's name), gets me through Life"

Another fan known as the beanie guy tweeted to LeAnn: "it's December,Christmas around the corner,I know you'll never post the beanie pic and I understand you're busy,God bless you!!!"

LeAnn's response? "it will happen. I honestly keep forgetting & it's been on my mind Have to take it when I'm back at home. #betterlatethannever

Yeah right LeAnn probably threw the beanie away along with the gifts the fans bring to her to show their fanship.

Gold Member

How about this nightmare picture? Wth is wrong with her? TOUR of CRAZY.

To (sort of) quote Ahnuld, "It's not a t(um)our." Sx shows strung out over 12 weeks is just desperation.

That picture is creepy as hell.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

-Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

Meanwhile, in LA... Ol' Ed is busy leaving 'positive stickies' in, on, and all-over various extras, wannabes and waitresses, too. #HPV #ManHoHoHo #Gross

Bronze Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

This is her failed attempt at the mannequin challenge.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Thread Information