Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 87

Thread: Prosthetic belly watch #2; this time with Nicole Kidman!

  1. #61
    Elite Member sweetness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    southeastern U.S.
    Posts
    11,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I don't really get this ... she supposedly had a couple of miscarriages when she was with Tom. Then it took her a while to get pregnant with this baby. And now she's running around playing tennis and working out. If it were me, I'd be tiptoeing down the street - and only when it was absolutely freakin' necessary - until I was positive that everything was staying put and was perfectly fine ... and even then I probably wouldn't do much because I'd be too worried about something happening.
    That is a very good point!

    Quote Originally Posted by NHKMM View Post
    LOL botox has nothing to do with hair.
    Yeah, but if she's constantly having her forehead frozen by Botox, it sure seems that it could also freeze up the hair follicles around the hairline.

  2. #62
    Elite Member NHKMM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,286

    Default

    LOL it doesn't matter how much botox you use, it has nothing to do with hair.

  3. #63
    Elite Member Fluffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,600

    Default

    ^It's not little white hairs! There's clearly a large chunk of her hair on the right and left sides missing!

  4. #64
    Elite Member dangerous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    in all her movies of the last few years! shes wearing a wig!! its very obvious to someone like me and her skin digitally retouched in every single shot as well to make her appear w/o a single wrinkle! meanwhile her costars look their age/non-freakish

    check out The Interpretor as an example. Also The Invasion.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    When you're as flat as a pancake there's nothing to move.

    She is far from flat in the Invasion.
    Is this really a wig?? I was watching the movie last night and was looking at the forehead line the whole time to figure out whether or not she was wearing a wig..! lol!

  5. #65
    Elite Member sweetness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    southeastern U.S.
    Posts
    11,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NHKMM View Post
    LOL it doesn't matter how much botox you use, it has nothing to do with hair.
    I would like to see proof!

  6. #66
    Rosamund
    Newbie

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NHKMM View Post
    Exactly. And combine this with white roots and naturally ridiculously high forehead...lol
    Here's how her hair looked in 1997:

    Compared to these new pics, I'd say there has definitely been a change other than just going grey.

  7. #67
    Elite Member NHKMM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,286

    Default

    ^Link doesn't work.

    Here's a new, good quality pic - http://www.makemeheal.com/news/image...dman-botox.jpg Notice the white roots.

  8. #68
    Rosamund
    Newbie

    Default

    ^That's strange, I just checked it and it worked.

    Well, if you do a Google Image Search under: Nicole Kidman, FILM INDUSTRY AWARDS (AFI) 1997, you can see it.

    To me, looks like white roots and less hair in the pic.
    Last edited by Rosamund; March 9th, 2008 at 08:48 PM.

  9. #69
    czb
    czb is offline
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    14,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I don't really get this ... she supposedly had a couple of miscarriages when she was with Tom. Then it took her a while to get pregnant with this baby. And now she's running around playing tennis and working out. If it were me, I'd be tiptoeing down the street - and only when it was absolutely freakin' necessary - until I was positive that everything was staying put and was perfectly fine ... and even then I probably wouldn't do much because I'd be too worried about something happening.
    working out isn't going to adversely affect fetal health unless the mother has health problems or she is doing high-risk/impact stuff (eg, scuba, skiing moguls, etc). in fact, there are a lot of studies that say aerobic activity is good for the mom and the baby. clapp wrote a great book on it.

  10. #70
    Elite Member aabbcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Watching the sun set over Lake Superior.
    Posts
    18,702

    Default

    ^^ I know exercise is good when you're pregnant. My point is that if she indeed had miscarriages in the past, you would think she would be more careful right now. It seemed that she had no sooner announced this pregnancy than she was bouncing around on a tennis court. If it were me, I'd be more concerned with the welfare of my baby and not about my workout schedule. It wouldn't hurt her to take it easy for a while.

  11. #71
    Elite Member NHKMM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosamund View Post
    ^That's strange, I just checked it and it worked.

    Well, if you do a Google Image Search under: Nicole Kidman, FILM INDUSTRY AWARDS (AFI) 1997, you can see it.

    To me, looks like white roots and less hair in the pic.
    Link works now - I don't think it's her real hair.

  12. #72
    Elite Member bellini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    6,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    ^^ I know exercise is good when you're pregnant. My point is that if she indeed had miscarriages in the past, you would think she would be more careful right now. It seemed that she had no sooner announced this pregnancy than she was bouncing around on a tennis court. If it were me, I'd be more concerned with the welfare of my baby and not about my workout schedule. It wouldn't hurt her to take it easy for a while.
    I understand what you're saying aabbcc. It's not like she'd have a lot more chances if she has another miscarriage. So I do think it's odd that she's doing strenuous workouts.

    I would not be surprised if she was pulling a prosthetic belly trick.


  13. #73
    czb
    czb is offline
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    14,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    ^^ I know exercise is good when you're pregnant. My point is that if she indeed had miscarriages in the past, you would think she would be more careful right now. It seemed that she had no sooner announced this pregnancy than she was bouncing around on a tennis court. If it were me, I'd be more concerned with the welfare of my baby and not about my workout schedule. It wouldn't hurt her to take it easy for a while.
    well, exercise isn't going to cause a miscarriage unless it is high-risk/impact. i don't think playing tennis or jogging is going to jeopardize her pregnancy at this early stage.

  14. #74
    Elite Member sweetness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    southeastern U.S.
    Posts
    11,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    well, exercise isn't going to cause a miscarriage unless it is high-risk/impact. i don't think playing tennis or jogging is going to jeopardize her pregnancy at this early stage.
    Seems like the pregnancy would be considered high risk because of her age and past pregnancy issues.

    If I was her I would be taking it very easy. Maybe stick to walking and yoga.

  15. #75
    Elite Member effie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where it all begun
    Posts
    14,406

    Default

    How far is she anyway?
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator


Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Nicole Kidman and Katie Holmes are fighting over Kidman’s kids
    By Born In A Brothel in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: June 2nd, 2007, 12:35 AM
  2. What a prosthetic belly looks like
    By moomies in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: June 28th, 2006, 12:14 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: March 15th, 2006, 06:01 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: November 25th, 2005, 04:38 PM
  5. Nicole Richie death watch
    By AliceInWonderland in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: November 4th, 2005, 01:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •