Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Prosthetic belly watch #2; this time with Nicole Kidman!

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I don't really get this ... she supposedly had a couple of miscarriages when she was with Tom. Then it took her a while to get pregnant with this baby. And now she's running around playing tennis and working out. If it were me, I'd be tiptoeing down the street - and only when it was absolutely freakin' necessary - until I was positive that everything was staying put and was perfectly fine ... and even then I probably wouldn't do much because I'd be too worried about something happening.
    That is a very good point!

Quote Originally Posted by NHKMM View Post
    LOL botox has nothing to do with hair.
    Yeah, but if she's constantly having her forehead frozen by Botox, it sure seems that it could also freeze up the hair follicles around the hairline.

LOL it doesn't matter how much botox you use, it has nothing to do with hair.

^It's not little white hairs! There's clearly a large chunk of her hair on the right and left sides missing!

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    in all her movies of the last few years! shes wearing a wig!! its very obvious to someone like me and her skin digitally retouched in every single shot as well to make her appear w/o a single wrinkle! meanwhile her costars look their age/non-freakish

check out The Interpretor as an example. Also The Invasion.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    When you're as flat as a pancake there's nothing to move.

She is far from flat in the Invasion.
    Is this really a wig?? I was watching the movie last night and was looking at the forehead line the whole time to figure out whether or not she was wearing a wig..! lol!

LOL it doesn't matter how much botox you use, it has nothing to do with hair.
    I would like to see proof!

Rosamund

Exactly. And combine this with white roots and naturally ridiculously high forehead...lol
    Here's how her hair looked in 1997:

Compared to these new pics, I'd say there has definitely been a change other than just going grey.

^Link doesn't work.

Here's a new, good quality pic - http://www.makemeheal.com/news/image...dman-botox.jpg Notice the white roots.

Rosamund

^That's strange, I just checked it and it worked.

Well, if you do a Google Image Search under: Nicole Kidman, FILM INDUSTRY AWARDS (AFI) 1997, you can see it.

To me, looks like white roots and less hair in the pic.
    Last edited by Rosamund; March 9th, 2008 at 08:48 PM.

czb

I don't really get this ... she supposedly had a couple of miscarriages when she was with Tom. Then it took her a while to get pregnant with this baby. And now she's running around playing tennis and working out. If it were me, I'd be tiptoeing down the street - and only when it was absolutely freakin' necessary - until I was positive that everything was staying put and was perfectly fine ... and even then I probably wouldn't do much because I'd be too worried about something happening.
    working out isn't going to adversely affect fetal health unless the mother has health problems or she is doing high-risk/impact stuff (eg, scuba, skiing moguls, etc). in fact, there are a lot of studies that say aerobic activity is good for the mom and the baby. clapp wrote a great book on it.

^^ I know exercise is good when you're pregnant. My point is that if she indeed had miscarriages in the past, you would think she would be more careful right now. It seemed that she had no sooner announced this pregnancy than she was bouncing around on a tennis court. If it were me, I'd be more concerned with the welfare of my baby and not about my workout schedule. It wouldn't hurt her to take it easy for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosamund View Post
    ^That's strange, I just checked it and it worked.

Well, if you do a Google Image Search under: Nicole Kidman, FILM INDUSTRY AWARDS (AFI) 1997, you can see it.

To me, looks like white roots and less hair in the pic.
    Link works now - I don't think it's her real hair.

^^ I know exercise is good when you're pregnant. My point is that if she indeed had miscarriages in the past, you would think she would be more careful right now. It seemed that she had no sooner announced this pregnancy than she was bouncing around on a tennis court. If it were me, I'd be more concerned with the welfare of my baby and not about my workout schedule. It wouldn't hurt her to take it easy for a while.
    I understand what you're saying aabbcc. It's not like she'd have a lot more chances if she has another miscarriage. So I do think it's odd that she's doing strenuous workouts.

I would not be surprised if she was pulling a prosthetic belly trick.

czb

well, exercise isn't going to cause a miscarriage unless it is high-risk/impact. i don't think playing tennis or jogging is going to jeopardize her pregnancy at this early stage.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    well, exercise isn't going to cause a miscarriage unless it is high-risk/impact. i don't think playing tennis or jogging is going to jeopardize her pregnancy at this early stage.
    Seems like the pregnancy would be considered high risk because of her age and past pregnancy issues.

If I was her I would be taking it very easy. Maybe stick to walking and yoga.

How far is she anyway?
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information