Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree195Likes

Thread: Princess Charlotte to be Christened at Same Church as Princess Diana

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I know! And I'm such a small R republican it's so weird to see my name linked to anything royal
    I know she had you in mind when she added the 666 to the end.
    twitchy2.0 and Kittylady like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Prince Harry Won't Attend Princess Charlotte's Christening : People.com

Prince Harry Won't Attend Princess Charlotte's Christening – and Here's Why

Chris Jackson/Getty; HRH The Duchess of Cambridge/Getty

By Simon Perry
    @SPerryPeoplemag
    06/08/2015 AT 03:05 PM EDT

Prince Harry
    may be widely tipped as a possible godfather to his niece Princess Charlotte, but he won’t be in attendance when the special ceremony takes place on July 5, PEOPLE has learned.

Harry – who was on a royal tour Down Under for Charlotte's May 2 birth – is likely to be in Africa, at the beginning of his three-month visit to the continent as he pursues conservation work there following his upcoming departure from the army.

While his exit date has not been confirmed, the 30-year-old prince is expected to have said his goodbyes from military life by the end of the month and, in the short term, will immerse himself in helping the cause of wildlife in Africa and the ongoing battle against the illegal trade in animal parts.

Prince William and Princess Kate have said that they will welcome family and friends to St. Mary Magdalene Church on the Queen's Sandringham estate for the private christening of their daughter. The church, where the late Princess Diana was also christened, is only a couple of miles from their country home, Anmer Hall.

Their son Prince George, who turns 2 in July, was christened in London in October 2013 at the Chapel Royal, St. James’s Palace.

Harry, who announced earlier this year that he was leaving the army after a decade of service, explained last month that he is eager to join one of South Africa's top veterinarians to learn more about the cause that is close to his heart.

"For me, it's three months of hard grafting, working with animals," he told British newspapers The Sun and The Sunday Times. "To actually get the chance to embed myself with the top vet in southern Africa, travel with him for three weeks and every job he gets called up to do. That's like my dream."

It’s also been reported that he will head to Namibia to help efforts to save the black rhino.

The palace would not comment on the details of his upcoming plans.

Prince Harry Won't Attend Princess Charlotte's Christening : People.com

Is orange Chelsy back in Africa?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

^ Yes, I think so. She is South African.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by witchgurlnuts666 View Post
    Well, anything about the surrogacy is in ONE thread where one has to be a member and pretty dedicated poster to see. Well, well, well? What's your screen name over there? Do you include yourself with those "crazy bitches" - you could, you still seem to be one of the few who actually believe both kids weren't born to a surrogate. Hard to see the facts because St. Diana's golden boy wouldn't play you people?

I guess the world is crazy because the story has travelled the planet? Come on over to RG now, because you are FAMOUS!

Later, freaks.
    Why do you think they used a surrogate? I for one hope they used a surrogate, because everytime I looked at her pregnant it just made me feel very, very fat.
    Linne and snoopqueen like this.

George is beyond adorable. Charlotte is still a bit too wrinkly to tell. I'm just glad they didn't put a headband on her. I hate headbands.
    llamamama, twitchy2.0, czb and 1 others like this.
    If a god of love and life ever did exist... he is long since dead. Someone... something, rules in his place.

czb

i can't see catherine putting a headband on charlotte ....
    snoopqueen likes this.

A*O

Ugh, those baby headbands are extra chavvy. Ditto pierced ears at that age.
    twitchy2.0, rollo and Clubber Lang like this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

But I could see why a mother would be slightly tempted to put a headband or pink bow on that baby. She is probably destined to be very cute, but she doesn't look like a girl baby yet, at all. And they dressed her in that unisex outfit. I think it looks like a pic of two princes.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    ...While his exit date has not been confirmed, the 30-year-old prince is expected to have said his goodbyes from military life by the end of the month and, in the short term, will immerse himself in helping the cause of wildlife in Africa and the ongoing battle against the illegal trade in animal parts....

Harry, who announced earlier this year that he was leaving the army after a decade of service, explained last month that he is eager to join one of South Africa's top veterinarians to learn more about the cause that is close to his heart.

"For me, it's three months of hard grafting, working with animals," he told British newspapers The Sun and The Sunday Times. "To actually get the chance to embed myself with the top vet in southern Africa, travel with him for three weeks and every job he gets called up to do. That's like my dream."

Itís also been reported that he will head to Namibia to help efforts to save the black rhino.
    I like him even more now.

Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Elite Member

That drive-by poster was no fun. Two obnoxious, rude posts and she takes off...
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

And she only came by Two times.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

You lot enjoy Prince Ginge while you can. I saw him on a news report the other day and his hair is definitely starting to go.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

He can shave his head for all I care. I'm on it.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

He could drape himself in velvet for all I care.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information