Page 25 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
Like Tree2719Likes

Thread: Prince rushed to hospital - "medical emergency," update: DEAD, update 2: still dead

^^ that made me laugh. Right in the middle of Prince tributes... ugly sista ya'll!

fgg likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

She's not been kind to herself. Drugs are bad mmkay.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Did Prince have a portrait of himself in the attic? He was two years older than his sister, but he looked about 15 years younger.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

She looks like 10 miles of bad road. Prince looks young enough to be her son.
    holly and stef like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I find it incredible that Prince retained the services of a personal attorney, but didn't bother with estate planning or making a will. Anything is possible, but it seems fantastic to me.

i could care less about his money, but i don't want to see a commercial with a broom and a swiffer falling in love to purple rain then being ripped apart by their owner.

i hope someone really respects his work, known and unknown. i'd love to hear his 'vault' stuff, but if he didn't want the world to hear it i would respect that. if, on the other hand he saved it for after his death to keep the legacy going, then i wouldn't complain.

selling people out after their death is so lame.

Prince's Private Pain: Friends Reveal Star's History of Using Percocet to Cope with Injuries from Performing

As the world mourns
    Prince – a musical genius who defied genre and gender – fans are scrambling to understand what led to the death of a man who was so full of life.

The cause of the star's death on April 21 at age 57 has yet to be revealed. Despite his longtime lawyer L. Londell McMillan's insistencethat the singer was "not on any drugs that would be cause for concern," sources confirm to PEOPLE in this week's cover story that Prince once had a history of using the prescription painkiller Percocet.

Though he seemed to be clean-living and eschewed recreational drugs, he may have used the powerful opiates to treat ongoing pain from his years of onstage performances – almost always in heels – which had begun to take a toll on his body, sources say.

"His hip bothered him from jumping off risers for 20 years," musician and ex-girlfriend Sheila E. tells PEOPLE.

Surgery may not have been an easy answer for the pain. Prince was a Jehovah's Witness. The faith prohibits its followers from accepting blood transfusions, making some routine medical procedures dangerous and complicated.

Still, rumors of prescription drug abuse surprise many who knew him – especially because Jehovah's Witnesses also abstain from drugs and limit alcohol use.

Prince would "drink a little red wine – no beers," says James Lundstrom, a convergent at the St. Louis Park Kingdom Hall congregation, where the singer belonged.

For more on Prince's private world and tragic death, pick up this week's issue of PEOPLE on newsstands Friday

An autopsy of Prince's body was conducted just one day after he was found unresponsive in an elevator at his famed Paisley Park estate outside Minneapolis. While the medical examiner found "no obvious signs of trauma," toxicology reports may take weeks to complete.

Other sources tell PEOPLE that the "Raspberry Beret" singer had also been struggling with an "ongoing illness" at the time of his shocking death – just under one week after his private plane made an emergency landing in Moline, Illinois so that he could be rushed – unresponsive – to the hospital to receive what several reports called a "save shot."

"The people close to him were very concerned for his health and indicated he'd been undergoing treatments which made his immune system weak," a source says.

http://www.people.com/article/prince-took-percocet-pain-performing

They could've left Kelly, Michael, and Beyoncé off the cover all together.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

No will? Really? With his worth, that's totally irresponsible. This could get really ugly. I'd like to have a few words with his attorney.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Elite Member

The only statement about his will comes from his sister. She's not to be completely trusted as a knowledgeable source.

Prince could have still set up trusts without a will, or a corporate entity for his estate with beneficiaries.

I will rage if I hear a Prince song in any commercial, anytime.

Rumours are flying that he had a secret kid or two in Minneapolis, but that could be wishful thinking.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    They could've left Kelly, Michael, and Beyoncé off the cover all together.
    I know right? I was like WTF?? Fucking morons.
    Annika and arie_skop like this.

well its his money so who cares if he didnt have a will, and he is dead, so he does not care now that he doesnt have a will.

It's not the money, it's the music.
    holly, Annika and stella blue like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    No will? Really? With his worth, that's totally irresponsible. This could get really ugly. I'd like to have a few words with his attorney.
    I doubt it's going to get ugly for his siblings....they r going to sell out his catalog and get PAID.....then probably smoke a bunch of crack.
    Brookie and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Gawd I wish he'd left it all to Mayte. You know this bunch is probably trifling as all get out. I hope to hell he didn't leave it to the cult!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Considering how Prince was very adamant about how his music was released when he was alive and considering how quickly his body was cremated and his private memorial service, I'm pretty sure he had a will. I get the feeling that he knew his time was coming - writing his memoirs, making amends with people that he fell out with in the past, among other things going on, I'm sure that he got his affairs in order accordingly.
    lindsaywhit, Annika, sluce and 1 others like this.
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

Thread Information