Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: Prince Harry Naked Photos During Vegas Rager

Gold Member

Well his security detail better start job hunting. How the hell could they let him go in there and not check the other guests for cell phones, etc. The royal family will need a fall guy (or two).

Harry is a grown-up having fun. He's single, has no girlfriend so I see nothing wrong with him having fun. Whomever snapped the pics and sold them to TMZ is an asshole and a killjoy. Now Harry will be forced to apologize and all that bullshit for doing something that millions of young people have done in Vegas throughout the years. However, he should know the risks you take in situations like this.
    Sarzy likes this.

harry ginge. proving once again that inbreds with titles are just as dumb as inbreds in ozark shacks. spread the genes apart, you know.

gotta get those cell phones at the door, dummy.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

mjw
    Elite Member

Some reaction from London.

Nude photographs of Prince Harry pop up online; Brits shrug off escapade from well-loved royal

LONDON — Britain’s Prince Harry has been caught on camera doing something embarrassing — again.

Celebrity gossip website TMZ on Tuesday posted photos of the 27-year-old royal cavorting nude with an unidentified woman in a VIP suite in Las Vegas. It’s hardly the first time the prince — who allegedly disrobed as part of a game of strip pool — has been filmed misbehaving. The third-in-line to the throne was famously photographed wearing a Nazi uniform for a costume party, and in another photo-gaffe he was seen cupping the breast of a female TV presenter. Some would argue footage in which he was heard to utter a racial slur while teasing a fellow army cadet from Pakistan was more serious.

If the reaction of Britons to Harry’s Las Vegas adventure was anything to go by, the nude photos will do little to tarnish his generally positive, party-prince image. The Associated Press asked an assortment of royal watchers and British subjects about what they thought about the prince’s naked romp.

DID HARRY DO ANYTHING WRONG?

Jim Conlon, a 60-year-old construction worker: “The answer to that is categorically NO.” Conlon, who was unloading bags of material from a car, seemed genuinely offended by the very question. “I’d be proud of him if he were my son,” he said.

Conlon’s opinion was typical of a country where thousands of streets and pubs are named for the royal family. Polls published earlier this year showed support for the monarchy at an all-time high, perhaps buoyed by the celebrations surrounding Queen Elizabeth II’s Diamond Jubilee celebrations marking her 60 years on the throne.

Interviews with Londoners up and down the capital’s Prince of Wales Road yielded few critics of Harry’s antics.

Craig Martin, 38, another construction worker: “He’s the prince. He can have any bird he wants!”

Down the road, caregiver Shirley Ashard laughed at the news of Harry’s naked adventure, dismissing questions about the propriety of running around a plush hotel room in the buff with a boys-will-be-boys shrug.

“I’ve got kids. They do things like that,” the 59-year-old said. “He’s a lad, for God’s sake.”

WILL HARRY’S ROMP HARM THE IMAGE OF THE PRINCE, OR THE ROYAL FAMILY?

Ingrid Seward, editor-in-chief of Majesty magazine: Not likely. Seward said Harry’s party-boy image was part of his approachable, normal persona.

“Of course it’s stupid, but it doesn’t make people dislike him — quite the opposite,” she said.

“It shows that he is a guy who gets into trouble and he’s the one people love to love. It could only happen to Harry — but we love him for it.”

She did think, though, that Harry might get a talking-to from Prince Charles. “I would think his father would speak to him,” she said.

DOESN’T THE ROYAL FAMILY HAVE A HISTORY OF BAD-BOY BEHAVIOR?

Yes, said Anne Sebba, biographer of Wallis Simpson, the American divorcee whose affair with King Edward VIII — Harry’s great-great-uncle — led to his abdication in 1936.

That king’s grandfather, Edward VII — who reigned from 1901 to 1910 — had many affairs, parking his carriage outside the houses of his mistresses while he visited.

“The staff would be very discreet,” said Sebba. “People knew; they just didn’t talk about it.”

Edward VIII and Simpson were well known in upper-crust circles for their hedonistic parties — and some visitors wrote their shocked reactions in diaries.

“It didn’t reach the papers,” Sebba said. “It is just in the private diaries. Nobody was taking photographs. Nobody was posting it on the Internet.

“The old system depended on incredible discretion, loyalty and deference — and all that has gone. The royal family has had to make themselves so open and available and this is the downside of the coin.”

Prince Harry’s office confirmed Wednesday that the photos were of the prince but declined to make any further comment.

WHAT ABOUT THE PRINCE’S PRIVACY?

The blurry, low-resolution photographs appear to have been snapped from inside a hotel suite, and it isn’t clear that the prince was aware that they were being taken.

That could be a violation of the royal’s privacy. It might also explain why Britain’s scandal-hungry tabloids — normally avid consumers of titillating photos — were steering clear of the images.

Ashard, the caregiver, said the only outrage she could muster was against the photographer.

“That’s out of order,” she said. “How would you like it if someone took pictures of you in your hotel room?”

Nude photographs of Prince Harry pop up online; Brits shrug off escapade from well-loved royal - The Washington Post
    MsChiff likes this.

Gold Member

Harry has probably been doing shit like this for years, this is just the first time pics were snapped or published.

People in England seem to be unfazed, they know who Harry is. They've known it for years.

Craig Martin, 38, another construction worker: “He’s the prince. He can have any bird he wants!”

LMAO that's awesome

Quote Originally Posted by MsChiff View Post

LMAO that's awesome
    "If he fancies a shag with a bird, mint!"
    MsChiff and Kathie_Moffett like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Facing military discipline for what he does during his off time? You can't even accuse him of being improperly uniformed or misuse of military weaponry.
    He's an officer, they can be disciplined for conduct unbecoming.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I kind of assumed this is what a typical weekend looked like for Harry. No big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I feel bad for Harry if he is in trouble but I'm thrilled they got published!
    I feel it would have been better left to the imagination. The stance, the flat ass... I prefer him in uniform.

(And no, not that uniform, for anyone tempted to dredge up the Nazi costume photo )
    mjw likes this.

I like his ass.
    MsChiff likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    He's an officer, they can be disciplined for conduct unbecoming.
    Good point. But the way the photos portray it, he's in a private room, naked with a woman and has a (somewhat) reasonable expectation of privacy.

The story mentions others there, but the only hint that there is more than one person is the fact that a third person took the photo.

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Prince Hot Ginge Is In Trouble For This

If you're a member of the British royal family and The Queen doesn't beat you with a pocketbook full of bricks for going pants-off wild in Las Vegas, then you really didn't go for enough. So Prince Hot Ginge should give himself a pat on the taint (and he should do it naked.... in his VIP suite at the Wynn... in front of a bunch of sluts with iPhones who will sell the pictures to TMZ) for a job well done, because apparently the royal family isn't happy that he has dirtied up their pristine, proper image with his filthy hot ginger nipples. (Note: Will somebody please tell the royal family that their pristine image was already smeared with a Prince Charles-faced tampon.)

One source tells UsWeekly that Prince William is "not impressed" (read: jealous, because nobody wants to see his shit), and not only is PHG in trouble, but so are his royal guards for not throwing themselves on his naked body when somebody pulled an iPhone out. The Guardian says that Clarence House confirmed that the pictures are of PHG. (Note: That sound is me sighing with relief, because it's been confirmed that I did NOT twist my nipples last night to pictures I thought were of PHG, but were actually grainy pictures of a shaved ginger alley cat humping a Chinese Crested dog in a motel conference room.) The Guardian also says that Clarence House told the British media to respect PHG's privacy by not republishing the pictures. If a British publication publishes any of the pictures, Clarence House might report them to the Press Complaints Commission. As of this morning, the BBC, The Sun and The Daily Mail all wrote about the story, but kept the pictures off of their sites.

Let's set aside all the jokes about how I nearly had to call Sun Jifa with my nose after almost fapping my hands off to those PHG pictures last night. This is a serious matter! PHG should be punished, because he has a duty to represent the British royal family with class, dignity and grace. I've done my research and the official scroll of British royal rules, or whatever, clearly states: Any member of the immediate British royal family (besides Prince Charles, Camilla, The Queen, Prince William, Duchess Kate and anybody else other than Prince Hot Ginge) who gets caught with all of his panties off must immediately be taken to the town square, disrobed and flogged twelve times with a union jack dildo. Those are the rules, so bring on the flagellation! If you read that as "bring on the fagellation," that works too!

Posted by: Michael K
    Prince Hot Ginge Is In Trouble For This | Dlisted

Meh, it's about time the Royals stepped up their game and entertained us.

I think PHG may even out do Princess Margaret.

I really hope he doesn't get into trouble, he's doing what plenty of younger military men do on their time off. He just so happens to have assholes selling his private pictures. I do feel bad for him because he can't trust anyone, but he needs to have better judgment with the women he is shagging and partying with, especially randoms he picks up in Vegas. Don't be so stupid!
    darksithbunny likes this.

mjw
    Elite Member

Prince Harry is trending on twitter right now.

Elaine Speirs ‏@laneeepops
    Prince Harry waving his willy about!!! At last, a 'normal' Royal!!! #flashharry
    Pat Black ‏@PatBlack9
    Wonder what Prince Harry calls it? The Duke? Sir Lancelot? The Hooded Kingdom? The Grand Duchy? The Crimson King? Next In Line? #princeharry
    Scott McCoubrey ‏@ScottMcCoubrey
    Can we have Prince Harry as our king
    lufc1919 ‏@priestsimon
    Prince Harry should b made king he's ace #cockandballs
    Rick Moore ‏@RickMoore
    Prince Harry was just photographed naked in Las Vegas. Now Obama is there. Coincidence? I think not.
    “@VanityFair: harry naked in dark glasses! They cAll him the royal family's Boris Johnson! Naked Prince Harry Humps After Strip Billiards in Vegas: Palace Says It’s “Unlikely We Will Comment” | Vanity Fair
    ♥dA_sweetest_tAmMi♥ ‏@tweety_tammi
    dwmfrcllllllllll!!! i jus saw pics of prince harry's white ass gettin wild!!!
    Michelle Moreno ‏@Michele31Moreno
    Magic mike and Harry naked all in one year?!? HELL YES
    Kevin McSweeney ‏@Caoimhin_McS
    What's all the fuss about re: Prince Harry? Is it that he wasn't shagging a blood relative?
    itiddly ‏@itiddly
    I liked this so I'll do it again Prince Harry Nude, must have looked like an Aylesbury duck in a Davey Crocket hat !!!!
    Leanne Rake ‏@xxlkrxx
    Prince Harry is a legend
    Lynda ‏@BaldricksMom
    Feel sorry for Prince Harry. Young guy. Not like he was caught with underage girls or hunting Rhino or something. Wouldn't want his life.
    Lee Stewart ‏@Lee_Stewart9
    Most have already said it but Prince Harry is a top class LAD!

Bitch about Prince Harry all you want. No one noticed that he is being gentleman as hell keeping that lady covered in those photos.

Good on you, Prince, for taking the heat of the camera’s flash to keep that girl from being exposed!

Like a sir.

Also, haters to left, please
    08/22 is now known as Prince Harry Day!!!
    We celebrate the perfection of this modern Greek God known as Prince Harry on this auspicious day. We celebrate this day with lotion and tissues. Have a Happy Prince Harry Day everybody!!!!

WHEN SOMEONE ASKED PRINCE HARRY WHAT HE WANTED TO DO IN VEGAS

I just wanna scream this to Harry!

He's gonna get married off for damage control in 3 - 2 - 1...
    MsChiff likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information