Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: Prince Harry Naked Photos During Vegas Rager

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    I searched but the uncensored version doesn't seem to be around. It's gotta be somewhere though!

I'm hoping I don't drop dead right now and my family sees my last search was for Prince phillip uncensored penis...

I seriously BOL over this thought!!!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Threat to kill Prince Harry

THE Taliban says it is determined to kill Britain's Prince Harry, serving in Afghanistan four years after his previous deployment was cut short over security concerns.

A militia spokesman said yesterday the group had a ''high-value plan'' to attack Prince Harry in the southern province of Helmand.

''We will do our best to kill Prince Harry and Britain's other troops based in Helmand,'' the spokesman, who gave his name as Zabihullah Mujahid, told AFP by telephone.

''It is not important for us to kidnap him … we will kill him,'' he added.

The 27-year-old helicopter pilot will spend four months based at the heavily fortified Camp Bastion in Helmand.

Read more: Threat to kill Prince Harry

^I've said it before somewhere on this forum that I don't think Harry will live to a ripe old age.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Is this a real picture of Prince Harry? I didn't recognize him with clothes on.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post

mjw
    Elite Member

STOP EVERYTHING: The Taliban Is Going After Prince Hot Ginge

After burying her beloved Corgi Monty, this is the last thing The Queen needs today. It's the last thing any of us need. Those stuntin' minions from deep within the musty asshole of Hell are using Prince Hot Ginge's name for some shameless publicity. A rep for the Taliban (yes, they have a rep and no, they don't share one with the Kardashians...I think) announced today that now that they know PHG is stationed at Camp Bastion at Helmond, they're coming for his crystallized ginger ass cheeks. Monday is already gross and now it's gotten a lot grosser, because I'm actually copying + pasting a statement from the damn Taliban (via The Daily Beast):

"Prince Harry came to Afghanistan and he is a high value target for us. We will try to arrest him. Because he is an Apache helicopter pilot, he will target us more. If we are not able to arrest him we will target him."

The Taliban also said that they think sending PHG to Afghanistan is just a propaganda stunt to take the attention away from his naked Las Vegas antics. Yes, they actually said that. Then they kiki'd about Kristen Stewart looking like a haggard skank at TIFF and flipped through Chanel's lookbook to guess which dress Blake Lively wore to her wedding. Those bitches. If they ever get close to PHG, he'll just drop his panties and that will make them drop their guns and pick up their iPhones to take pictures of his royal ginger scepter. And you know, they'll sell those pictures to TMZ too.

Those bitches better watch out, because Prince Hot Ginge WILL gladly fuck all 72 of their virgins and then some.

Posted by: Michael K
    STOP EVERYTHING: The Taliban Is Going After Prince Hot Ginge | Dlisted

What? There's a war in Afghanistan?

No way, there would have been something on the news about it.
    sluce likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Pfft Harry will be fine, no doubt he's the most highly guarded person in Afghanistan
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    Pfft Harry will be fine, no doubt he's the most highly guarded person in Afghanistan
    It's more of concern for the troops because if Harry is a target, it can draw more aggression and attention towards the troops in his area.

mjw
    Elite Member

‘Harry Operations:’ Taliban stage fatal attack on Prince’s base

The Taliban has carried out a large-scale attack on the Afghanistan base where Britain's Prince Harry is stationed. The fundamentalist group has previously vowed to kill or kidnap the royal.

Eighteen insurgents armed with rocket-propelled grenades, suicide vests and assault rifles used the cover of night to reach the edge of Camp Bastion in the country's unstable Helmand province.

All the assailants were killed. Two US Marines were killed as well defending the base, and several more were wounded.

Taliban spokesman Qari Youself Ahmadi said the attack was a response to the anti-Islamic YouTube video that has caused protests throughout the Muslim world.

But the choice of target was no accident.

“We attacked that base because Prince Harry was also on it, and so they can know our anger,” Ahmadi told the Associated Press.

“Thousands more suicide attackers are ready to give up their lives for the sake of the Prophet.”

Prince Harry, who is third in line to the English throne, is currently serving a four-month tour of duty as a helicopter pilot, and was due to celebrate his 28th birthday on Saturday.

"Prince Harry was never in any danger,” said NATO spokesman Martyn Crighton. Camp Bastion is one of the most heavily fortified bases in the world, and the Prince was two kilometers from the attack site.

Harry’s previous deployment in Afghanistan more than four years ago was cut short when the media revealed his whereabouts. Britain’s Defence Ministry says it has no plans to cut short this tour of duty, despite the Taliban proclaiming that it was starting special “Harry Operations” that would target the prince.

Prince Harry flies an Apache helicopter, working on support missions. Britain has not lost any of its 67 Apaches in Afghanistan, and the Defence Ministry has claimed that the risk to the prince is “low.”
    ‘Harry Operations:’ Taliban stage fatal attack on Prince’s base — RT

His risk might be low, but what about the rest of the troops? Get him out of there.
    Froogy, Slushie and Callalily like this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

^Exactly. His presence is putting others at greater risk.

But eh, who cares about those two marines who were killed? The prince was never in danger. Thank goodness for that. I'm sure that is great comfort to the bereaved families.

A*O

It would only take one "rogue" local with security clearance to get to him. 5 Aussie troops were killed last week by an Afghan they were training to take over when this unwinnable war grinds to a halt. I think he is putting his comrades at extra risk and God knows they have enough to deal with already. Problem is, what to do with him instead? Apart from being a warrior prince with lotsa guns and helicopters and shit the only other thing he's capable/interested in is getting wasted with a bunch of ho's in Vegas. He inherited his mothers brains and judgment.......
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

^ Hmmm ... he may yet develop his father's interests in plants and architecture!

He seems popular with his charity work and brings a lot of press to his visits especially in Africa. I see him as a roving ambassador but not like Uncle Andy.

Leave harry a lone!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

He could do a search and rescue job like William. I think there'd suddenly be a lot more stranded ladies in Wales

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread Information