Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: Prince Harry Naked Photos During Vegas Rager

[youtube]9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]

I didn't know what he was saying until I finished video and looked at the title. I thought he was saying "open condom style"...... I was like, "wait, wtf?" lol

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    [youtube]9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
    My husband is obsessed with that video, I probably hear it 5-10 times a day! That is the strangest video, so much weird shit.

Elite Member

That's hilarious! I've not seen that video before. I'm definitely gonna have to learn the moves.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    I didn't know what he was saying until I finished video and looked at the title. I thought he was saying "open condom style"...... I was like, "wait, wtf?" lol

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    [YOUTUBE]9bZkp7q19f0[/YOUTUBE]
    This is awesome!!! I'm so happy to know that somewhere on earth, it IS still 1987!!!
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

'I can't believe they did it to me': TOWIE's Lauren Pope is taking legal advice as 'hackers ruined her romance' with Prince Harry

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 01:55, 2 September 2012 | UPDATED: 02:38, 2 September 2012

She's a reality TV star and he is royalty, yet Lauren Pope believes she had a chance at a romance with Prince Harry.

The Only Way Is Essex star believes that phone hackers ruined that chance and she is now taking legal advice.
    According to the Daily Star Sunday, the 28-year-old may even sue following the revelation.

Taking legal advice: TOWIE star Lauren Pope believes that her phone being hacked cost her a romance with Prince Harry

'I know now that details about me and Harry were ­published because of phone hacking,' Lauren said. 'I know for sure because police told me.

'It’s weird it happened to me. I can’t believe they did it, to be honest. Hopefully it doesn’t happen to people any more,' she added.

The TV star first met the Prince back in February 2004 on a night out at London nightclub Chinawhite.

The pair apparently remained close for the rest of the night, and were seen dancing together until 3am.

No longer friends: Prince Harry, pictured here in July, cut all contact with Lauren Pope when details of their friendship emerged

But when details of this emerged, the pair were no longer in contact and at the time, Lauren had no clue about where the details of their friendship had come from.

'It looked like Lauren had sold her story to make a quick buck so it’s no surprise Harry cut all ties with her,' a friend of Laurens told the newspaper. 'But all along it was hacking that ruined everything for her.

'They were starting to get really close and if things had carried on that way Lauren really could have become a princess. She’s got every right to be angry that this happened to her.'

Read more: Lauren Pope is taking legal advice as 'hackers ruined her romance' with Prince Harry | Mail Online

I don't know about her becoming a princess but the ruining of her friendship was pretty foul. She was in a pretty unique position there with the prince.

Anyways, that boy look just like his daddy!
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Quote Originally Posted by eboni View Post
    I don't know about her becoming a princess but the ruining of her friendship was pretty foul. She was in a pretty unique position there with the prince.

Anyways, that boy look just like his daddy!
    Facially, yeah, the Windsor genes are strong muthas. But he's far better proportioned and somehow much better looking. It's like Diana had some...not "pretty" gene...but something more graceful, something that counteracts that idiotic, awkward, inbred look Charles is always sporting. It worked with Wills too. The Windsor AND Philip fugly tried, it tried hard, but it didn't entirely win. I'm grateful to old Di, because I'm going to have to be seeing pics of these two guys for the rest of my life, and honestly, Charles was QUITE ENOUGH. Sweet jebus, he's homely.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

It's another pool party for Prince Harry... but this time it comes with a charm offensive as at the Paralympics

• Prince Harry makes first appearance at Paralympic Games to watch GB's women's goalball team storm to victory against Denmark
    • His visit comes less than 24 hours after his first public outing in two weeks at the WellChild Awards in London last night
    • The Prince has kept a low profile after he was photographed naked with a girl following a game of strip billiards in Las Vegas

By Suzannah Hills

PUBLISHED: 11:19, 4 September 2012 | UPDATED: 14:02, 4 September 2012

Prince Harry today attempted to put the Las Vegas scandal behind him as he went on the charm offensive - joking with athletes and spectators during his first visit to the Paralympics since the Games started.

The young Royal's appearance comes hot on the heels of his first public outing in two weeks at the WellChild Awards in London after naked photos emerged from his holiday in 'Sin City'.

Sources said the prince was concerned about appearing in public after the media onslaught of the past few weeks but appeared back on top form today as he laughed with athletes from Great Britain and around the world while watching Paralympic swimming.

Smile: Prince Harry happily posed for photos with athletes from Great Britain during his first visit to the Paralympic Games

Rapt audience: Prince Harry seems to be a hit with female members of Paralympic GB

Photogenic: Two athletes inspect their photos with the Prince while Harry poses for other members of Paralympic GB

Going for gold: Prince Harry poses for a photo with British Paralympic athlete Jessica-Jane Applegate who won gold in the women's 200m freestyle

He sat next to female members of Paralympic GB at the Aquatics Centre to watch Paralympics poster girl Ellie Simmonds qualify for the women's S6 50m freestyle final.

The swimmer will be going for a hat-trick of London 2012 golds when she competes in the final later.

But it appeared that the athletes were more interested in posing for photos with the prince than watching what was going on in the pool.

Earlier in the day, the Prince cheered on the GB women's goalball team as they smashed their way to a 5-0 win against Denmark - securing themselves a place in the quarter-finals.

Attentive: Harry talks to an Australian athlete as he sat beside Team GB to watch the morning session of the swimming competition

Prince Charming: Harry beams after being given a mascot by an Australian Paralympic athlete, left,and the young Royal cheerily greeting a British Paralympic athlete, right

Entertaining: Prince Harry is the centre of attention during the Paralympic swimming competition today

The game for visually impaired athletes is played in complete silence so the players can hear the tinkling of the bells inside the ball.

Prince Harry was obviously intrigued by the relatively new sport that was only introduced to the Paralympic Games in Arnhem in 1980.

He spent some time ahead of the start of the match examining and listening to the ball the players use.

As the game unfolded Harry, today dressed in a white, red and blue Great Britain tracksuit top with jeans, applauded and smiled as each of the goals was scored.

On the ball: Prince Harry makes his first appearance at the Paralympic Games to watch the GB women's goalball team

Keeping an ear out: Prince Harry listens to a goalball that has tiny bells inside so visually impaired players can hear it move

The rest of the crowd took every opportunity to cheer Paralympics GB on as loud as they could, with every goal punctuated by huge cheers and rapturous applause.

The team were helped to victory by Anna Sharkey's hat-trick of goals, with spectators chanting 'Sharkey, Sharkey' as she was substituted around a minute from the end.

When the match ended, Harry rose to give Britain's women a standing ovation.
    The team will have to wait for the remaining matches in Group C and D today before finding out who they will face in tomorrow’s last eight matches.

On form: Prince Harry appeared to be in good humour as he chatted to fellow spectators at the goalball match

Victorious: Prince Harry watched the GB women's goalball team storm to a 5-0 win against Denmark

Prince Harry's Paralympic outing demonstrates the Royal is keen to put his holiday scandal behind him.

The Royal Family was left reeling last month after photographs of the prince frolicking with an unnamed blonde in his Las Vegas hotel during a sordid game of 'strip billiards' were published on the Internet and in one British newspaper.

One photograph shows Harry holding his genitals as he cavorts with the girl while another shows the third in line to the throne's bare bottom.
    Standing on ceremony: Prince Harry poses with award winners at the WellChild awards ceremony

Cheeky: Ahead of the ceremony the youngster said he would say to the royal: 'I'm glad you've got your clothes on Prince Harry!' But Prince Harry wagged his finger and light-heartedly admonished the little boy last night

Having a laugh: Rose Whittle, 9, (left) Alex Logan, 6, (centre) and Matthew Merritt, 9, (right) with Prince Harry

Smiles all round: Rose Whittle, 9, posed with Prince Harry at the awards

St James's Palace have appealed to British newspapers not to run the pictures, arguing that Harry has a reasonable expectation of privacy since he was on a private holiday.

Only The Sun chose to run them arguing that the photographs - which were taken by fellow revellers with the knowledge of his police protection officers and then sold to a US celebrity gossip website - were an issue of press freedom and in the public interest.

Their decision has prompted 3,600 complaints to the Press Complaints Commission but the palace has not made a decision over whether to take legal action yet.
    Wild times: Harry's partying in Vegas got him into trouble but he is now back on the charm offensive

Controversy: The Prince's antics attracted accusations he had brought the royal family into global disrepute - a source admitted to MailOnline he was nervous about venturing out in the public eye again.

Read more: Prince Harry on the charm offensive as he meets Paralympic athletes and fans | Mail Online

I love this guy.
    MsChiff and smurfette like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I love how the girl who looks like she is cuddling with Harry in the pool has a big diamond ring on her left ring finger. Seems like a sketchy broad.

Prince Philip showed his "jewels" at the highland games this weekend. Where are the pics of that?

Prince Harry seems to have started a trend ... because it appears his grandfather just gave the world a royal wiener flash of his own.

91-year-old Prince Philip was hangin' out in a kilt during the Gathering for the Highland Games in Scotland this weekend ... when he decided to unleash his one-eyed Loch Ness Monster on the masses.

Philip was sitting near his wife, Queen Elizabeth, during the event -- the first time P.P. has been seen in public since suffering a bladder infection a few weeks ago.

God Save the Queen.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/04/prince...#ixzz25XG0P58O

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/pri...-games_1409290

Prince Philip was seen stepping out with the head of state, erm, so to speak. That's right, the Queen was there but there were certainly some other crown jewels on display as the Duke of Edinburgh attended the annual Highland Games as is tradition. Prince Phil has been somewhat ill over the last few months, missing some of the Jubilee festivities due to a trip to hospital, with a problem resurfacing during the Olympic Games. However, he was healthy enough to attend the event at the weekend, and he clearly didn't think it was too cold either!

Philip wore a traditional Scottish kilt and he wore it in the traditional way too - which meant no underwear and, of course, Tmz were on hand to snap a picture of it. Hopefully the caber tossing was kept strictly to the competition.

Anyway, Phil looked in pretty good spirits really, we suppose the brisk air was giving him quite a kick, with the Queen also in attendance and enjoying the day out as well. It's been quite a busy time of it for Queen Elizabeth II, and she'll no doubt be looking forward to the end of the year given the amount of public engagements she's had to deal with both her Jubilee and the Olympic Games in the UK this year. As for Phil? Well, he couldn't have looked happier to be there, we're not sure the crowd was quite so happy though, having been given an och-aye full of it.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Like grandfather like grandson!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Ah the good old PR machine. Nothing beats a few photos with kids after a scandal!
    He's pulling lots of Charles' faces in those photos!

Prince Philip's jewels?

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information