Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
Like Tree1385Likes

Thread: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged

Bronze Member

I don't know but everytime I see a pic of Harry, my gay-**r goes off! Now ladies, that is just my reaction, so calm down! (anyway, I really like the guy--he's not a phony and down to earth!. My best to him!
    arie_skop likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulus2 View Post
    I don't know but everytime I see a pic of Harry, my gay-**r goes off!
    Gee, there's a shocker.

Is "dar" a bad word now?
    sputnik, Trixie, czb and 7 others like this.

Is this is same troll who's had fantasies about Harry being gay from early on? Or a new one?

What's the point? If he were gay would it honestly be a big deal in the 21st century? In a country where gays have been able to legally marry since long before our own uptight country finally got around to pulling that stick out of our collective asses?

If he was gay, he'd be gay and would probably not be hiding jack shit. So get over it already.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Is "dar" a bad word now?
    ***ned if I know!
    SHELLEE, Nevan, weathered1 and 5 others like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Is "dar" a bad word now?
    This cracked me the *uck up because I read it in Charlie's voice. I'm watching Sunny now so that helped.
    Nevan, witchcurlgirl and Annika like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

"Uck" now too?
    SHELLEE and witchcurlgirl like this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Never again!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Is this is same troll who's had fantasies about Harry being gay from early on? Or a new one?

What's the point? If he were gay would it honestly be a big deal in the 21st century? In a country where gays have been able to legally marry since long before our own uptight country finally got around to pulling that stick out of our collective asses?

If he was gay, he'd be gay and would probably not be hiding jack shit. So get over it already.
    In the great scheme of things it would be no big deal if Harry was gay. He's not the Spare anymore and is slipping down the line of succession with every new nephew and niece that arrives. Plus if he was going to go for a cover-up marriage he wouldn't have chosen someone like an American actress - it would have been some well bred daughter of the aristocracy who fully understood the need to drop a couple of heirs as quickly as possible before settling in to thoroughly discreet separate personal lives.

Anyway, William has appeared on the cover of a gay magazine to promote understanding of mental health and bullying issues faced by the LGBTG community and one of the Queen's cousins has come out as being gay. It's not a biggie anymore.
    Mrs P and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I really have to give a hand to Wills, Harry and Kate (Meghan hasn’t been around long enough) for making mental health, especially for children, one of their top causes. And Harry again for all his work with wounded veterans and the Invictus games.
    tulip, Brando, Mrs P and 4 others like this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Prince Harry and Meghan are warned not to invite the bride-to-be's 'fame hungry' half-sister Samantha Markle to their wedding by her ex-husband

• Scott Rasmussen, 58, described his ex-wife as jealous of younger sister Meghan
    • He said the former model is the 'last person who should be at Windsor Castle'
    • Samantha, 53, has been vocal about Meghan in the press and is writing a book

By EMILY CHAN FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 10:05, 25 February 2018 | UPDATED: 10:48, 25 February 2018

Prince Harry and Meghan have been warned not to invite the bride-to-be's 'fame hungry' half-sister to the royal wedding by her ex-husband.
    Scott Rasmussen, 58, who is based in Albuquerque, New Mexico, said that his 'pushy' former wife Samantha Markle was never as close to Meghan as she claims she was.
    He described Samantha as the 'last person who should be at Windsor Castle', and said that Harry and Meghan 'need to know the truth about her'.
    Samantha, 53 - who has the same father as Meghan - has been vocal in the media about her relationship with Meghan, and is writing a book with the working title The Diary of Princess Pushy's Sister.

+5

Samantha Markle's ex-husband said that his former wife should not be invited to half-sister Meghan's wedding in May

Speaking to The Mirror, Scott said he believed that ex-model Samantha was 'jealous' of younger sister Meghan.
    'Samantha's the pushy one,' he said. 'I believe she resented Meghan because she had the life Samantha always wanted and she was jealous.'

'Harry and Meghan need to know the truth about her. She's the last person who should be at Windsor Castle.'
    Describing what Meghan was like as a teenager, he added: 'She was all class and so polite, everything Samantha wanted to be.”

+5

Scott Rasmussen described his ex-wife as the 'last person who should be at Windsor Castle'

+5

Firearms expert Scott, 58, suggested Samantha was 'jealous' of her younger half-sister, who he described as 'all class'
    Scott, who is a firearms expert working on Margot Robbie's new film, added that he believed Samantha should be 'sent to the Tower of London' if he she comes to the UK.
    Scott married Samantha in 1998, after they met while they were both working as actors but split in 2003. The couple share son Noel, who is now 19.
    Samantha has hit back at Scott's comments, telling The Mirror that her ex-husband was trying to 'take advantage of my sister’s high profile'.
    Samantha, who is Thomas Markle's second child from his first marriage to Roslyn, has reportedly not spoken to half-sister Meghan for three years.

+5

Samantha, who shares father Thomas Markle with Meghan, has been vocal about her relationship with her sister in the media

It is not yet know whether she or older brother Thomas Jr will be invited to the royal wedding, but it has been reported that their father will walk Meghan down the aisle.
    Samantha has been vocal about her relationship with Meghan, slamming her sister for the 56,000 ($75,000) couture gown she wore for her engagement photos.
    She told In Touch at the time: 'If you can spend $75,000 on a dress, you can spend $75,000 on your dad.'
    Samantha also hit out at Prince Harry when he referred to the royal family as the '“the 'family she never had' when discussing Meghan's first Christmas at Sandringham.

+

Ex-model Samantha is Thomas Markle's second child from his first marriage to Roslyn

Posting on Twitter, she wrote: 'Actually she [Meghan] has a large family who were always there with her and for her.
    'Our household was very normal and when dad and Doria divorced, we all made it so it was like she had two houses.
    'No one was estranged, she was just too busy. Meg's family (our family) is complete with sister, brother, aunts, uncles, cousins, and the glue of our family, our amazing completely self-sacrificing father.'
    However, last month, Samantha also asked Meghan to 'forgive her' for the negative comments she has made in the press.
    It is believed that Samantha may commentate on the royal wedding for a US network if she does not receive an invitation for the big day on May 19.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5432317/Meghan-warned-not-invite-Samantha-Markle-wedding.html
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Just remember Meghan - it could have been worse. You could have had an Aunt Fergie and Uncle Andy, or God forbid, a Princess Michael in the family.
    Kittylady likes this.

A*O

This is going to be such a clusterfuck. Can't wait.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

'I won't sign a pre-nup' says Harry: Prince rejects chance to safeguard 30 million fortune
    as he is determined his marriage 'will work'

By RICHARD EDEN FOR THE DAILY MAIL
    PUBLISHED: 01:21, 17 March 2018 | UPDATED: 12:52, 17 March 2018

+

Prince Harry always has been something of a romantic, publicly lamenting his difficulties in finding lasting love

Now he’s engaged to Meghan Markle, the 33-year-old has made the most dramatic sign of his devotion: I hear that Harry has rejected signing a prenuptial agreement to safeguard his estimated 30 million fortune.
    ‘There was never any question in Harry’s mind that he would sign a prenup,’ one of his friends tells me. ‘He’s determined that his marriage will be a lasting one, so there’s no need for him to sign anything.’
    The disclosure follows persistent rumours that courtiers wanted Harry to safeguard his chunk of the Windsor millions. Meghan divorced her first husband, American film producer Trevor Engelson, after two years.
    Last week, well-connected broadsheet columnist Sophia Money-Coutts reported ‘whispers’ that a prenup was being drawn up. ‘Both Harry and Meghan have assets to protect,’ the baron’s daughter remarked. ‘Given divorce rates, it’s worth couples having a frank discussion about what each is bringing to the party before signing that marriage register.’
    Prenups are not legally enforceable in the UK, but are increasingly taken into account during divorce cases.
    Harry was handed 10 million of the inheritance from his mother, Princess Diana, when he turned 30. He is said to have another 20 million of assets. Meghan, 36, has amassed an estimated 4 million fortune from her successful acting career.

+5

Now he’s engaged to Meghan Markle, the 33-year-old has made the most dramatic sign of his devotion: I hear that Harry has rejected signing a prenuptial agreement to safeguard his estimated 30 million fortune

Harry would be following the example of his brother, Prince William, who rejected a prenup before tying the knot with Kate Middleton.
    Their mother, who also didn’t have such an agreement, had to fight hard to win a divorce settlement of 17 million from Prince Charles in 1996, as well as 400,000 per year.
    The Duchess of York fared worse, claiming she received only 15,000 a year from her 1996 settlement with Prince Andrew. However, officials later insisted she had been given a 3 million lump sum.
    A Kensington Palace spokesman declined to comment on the ‘private matter’.

Prince Harry rejects chance to safeguard 30million fortune | Daily Mail Online
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

i thought prenups weren't even binding in the UK?
    Brando and gas_chick like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Thread Information