Page 31 of 89 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast
Like Tree3449Likes

Thread: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged or married or something

The half-sister needs to stfu and stop selling her crap to the Daily Fail and other outlets. Have some dignity and keep your pie hole shut. Did either of my brothers invite me to their weddings? No. Did I care, no. I don't speak with them, logistically and financially it didn't make sense to attend anyways. Did I whinge? No. If I'd have the opportunity to sell some stories, would I even though I don't like them? No.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I think it's to drown out the noise about the extended family so we all think it's cute and crowd-pleasing.
    it's not just markle's extended family that's embarrassing. remember princess michael of kent and racist brooch-gate?
    Last edited by sputnik; April 12th, 2018 at 02:00 PM.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^ Oh, absolutely. At least the Duchess of York won't be there. She can save the embarrassment for her own daughter's wedding!
    sputnik and DawnM74 like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

why isn't fergie invited? i thought andrew brought her as a date to these things, or has he been banned?
    will princess michael of kent be there? she's awful but i also kind of get a kick out of her.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

The guest list is secret. Fergie is never an official date! Andrew will be there but who knows about Princess Michael? Hopefully she will be behind a pillar with no brooches if she has to be there at all.
    sputnik likes this.

I'm still secretly hoping the Obamas got a phone call invite, not just to piss off the giant toddler but because Barry's & Harry's bromance - while not near Trudeau level - is still adorbs.

Everyone has horrifying relatives. I'd be insulted if some of my extended clan didn't list me as theirs.
    Jadestone and Kittylady like this.

As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Shitter was full...
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    why isn't fergie invited? i thought andrew brought her as a date to these things, or has he been banned?
    will princess michael of kent be there? she's awful but i also kind of get a kick out of her.
    She knows not to wear the pin.

'It's time to man up, Harry!' Meghan Markle's sister blasts the prince for 'allowing Meg to ignore' her family in extraordinary twitter tirade right in middle of Meghan's first official state appearance

• Samantha Grant told Prince Harry to 'stop Meghan ignoring the Markles'
    • She told what she thought was the Prince on Twitter to 'man up' before wedding
    • It comes after rant last week when she said couple was inviting 'strangers'
    • Tweet came as Meghan was embarking on first major event with the Royals

By JOSEPH CURTIS FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 14:22, 18 April 2018 | UPDATED: 15:03, 18 April 2018

Meghan Markle's estranged half sister Samantha has taken aim at Prince Harry in another Twitter rant ahead of the Royal Wedding.
    Samantha Grant, who has the same father as the actress, attempted to tell the Prince to 'man up' via the social media site.
    The 53-year-old questioned Harry's humanitarian work and accused him of being a hypocrite by 'allowing Meg to ignore the Markles'.
    Her tweet came as Meghan was embarking on her first major event on behalf of the Royal Family today when she joined Prince Harry for a Commonwealth reception in London.

+11

Samantha Grant took aim at Prince Harry on Twitter today, telling him to 'man up' and 'stop Meghan ignoring the Markles'

+1

Ms Grant, who also replaced her Twitter profile pic of her and Meghan in her childhood to a picture of herself today, said Prince Harry should stop talking about humanitarianism

+11

Ms Grant, pictured, uses a wheelchair after being diagnosed with multiple sclerosis

+1

+11

The tweet came as Meghan attended a reception with Prince Harry and delegates from the Commonwealth Youth Forum at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre in her first major event with the Royal Family
    She wrote: 'It's time to 'man up' @HRHHenryWindsor. 'Shout outs' about humanitarianism, don't work when you are allowing Meg to ignore the Markles. It is s (sic) contradiction.
    'Someone must point out that the "Emperor is not wearing any clothes".'
    However the account she was directing the message at is not actually the Prince, but a fan account pretending to be him.

Ms Grant, who uses a wheelchair after being diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, also uploaded two new profile pictures of herself a week after changing her image to a photo of her and Meghan in their childhood and at graduation.
    She has previously accused the actress and Prince Harry of 'inviting complete strangers' instead of her relatives and says her half-sister and Harry are failing to honour 'proper etiquette and tradition'.
    Last week Ms Grant said Meghan must do the 'morally right thing' and invite her entire family to the Windsor event on May 19.
    She said: 'Closeness has nothing to do with it, it is incumbent upon her to do the morally right thing and invite family and demonstrate she has a *humanitarian heart'.

+11

Last week Ms Grant uploaded a profile picture of Meghan with her at her graduation, pictured

+1

Harry and Meghan recently decided to invite another 1,200 members of the public to the castle to celebrate in the grounds - her family accused them of favouring 'complete strangers' over them

+1

Ms Grant, pictured, appears to have been left off the guest list along with her brother Thomas Markle Jr, his ex-wife Tracy and their children Thomas and Tyler Dooley
    She added: 'Smoke and mirrors cannot hide the elephant in the room. Out of respect, tradition and humanitarianism, the #Markles should be invited if 2,000 complete strangers are invited.
    'Our uncle who got her the internship, brother, me, best friend of 30 years Nikki Priddy, nephews. Fact.'
    Meghan’s half-sister appears to be left off the guest list along with her brother Thomas Markle Jr, his ex-wife Tracy and their children Thomas and Tyler Dooley.
    Today Meghan met youth delegates taking part in this week’s high-profile Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (Chogm) in London.
    It is unusual for someone who has not yet married into the royal family to be involved in a high-profile occasion such as the Chogm summit.
    But the Queen, who is Head of the Commonwealth, has made clear she sees Harry and his future bride as lynchpins of her work with the so-called ‘family of nations’.
    Miss Markle, 36, who has given up her acting career to devote herself to being a full-time royal, has no previous links to the Commonwealth, but has worked with the UN as a women’s advocate for Political Participation and Leadership and undertaken several humanitarian missions.

+11

Ms Grant initially expressed excitement at the prospect of being invited the the Royal wedding

+11

Ms Grant called the decision to not invite members of the extended family the 'elephant in the room'

+11

She claimed that no-one had been invited to the Royal wedding so far from the Markle family

Ms Grant has also confirmed she is writing a book about her half-sister.
    In the past, she claimed to have raised Meghan for 12 years when she was growing up in California.
    But other sources speculate that the pair had little to do with one another.
    The Palace announced last Wednesday that world leaders and politicians would not be included on the list of those attending the wedding.
    US President Donald Trump, UK Prime Minister Theresa May and the Obamas have not been invited to the wedding.
    But they invited an extra 1,200 members of the public to the castle for the celebrations as reward for their community work.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5630041/Meghan-Markles-sister-blasts-Prince-Harry-Twitter.html

With family like that...
    czb, deenz, teforde23 and 5 others like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Its anti-humanitarian to not invite your family? What the hell kind of logic is that? This bitch needs to shut it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I hope London is wheelchair friendly? What the fuck?
    rollo and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Yeah, Harry, man up! What's wrong with you, acting like your fiancee is a grown woman who can make her own choices about her own family?!

Thread Information