Page 10 of 89 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
Like Tree3449Likes

Thread: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged or married or something

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I'd love one, but I don't know if they would make good indoor cats, and that's all I've ever had.
    The average cat will usually be happy being a house cat if they are raised that way from being a kitten. So long as there's fresh laundry to sleep/puke on, plenty of toys and some interesting Cat TV (a window) they'll be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    The Royals bring in a lot of money tourism wise. They cost about 60p a year per person in the UK. I just can't get worked up about that personally.
    I care more about how much our local government officials cost us because it's a hell of a lot more than 60p per person per year. One of them even has the unflattering nickname of "Two Dinners" because it's said that she'd turn up to the opening of an envelope if there was a free meal at the end of it.

As for revenue on a local scale, the Queen has visited my home town on a couple of occasions and it has been really good for the local businesses as not only have locals turned out and spent more on the day but people from the surrounding towns have come in and spent money too, and God knows we need it around here.
    Mrs P, rollo and lindsaywhit like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

That hat has to be in the top ten of unforgettable hats of all time.

I had never heard Princess Meggie speak before and she didn't annoy me. Yes, Tulip, they can stay in love and enjoy each other. It's too bad these royals aren't allowed public affection because it's hard to tell if the established couples still like each other.

Like Fergie, is she set for life? New citizenship, ribbon cutter, working those charities, make babies, no career, every inch of her photographed, every outfit and hairstyle judged, eventual full on balding of Harry, proper shoes and are you committing to and living someone else's life? Can they go out to dinner? Nobody seems to care about Andrew and Edward, will Harry and Meg go the same way?
    tulip likes this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    i will never forget that hat lol
    Neither will the person who sat behind her at the wedding.
    tulip, Mrs P, arie_skop and 2 others like this.

I think my memory actually was too kind to that hat. It's FAR worse than I remembered. Why did she wear that? I get the idea of the outrageous fascinator, but still, that is just too much. She had to know people would mock her.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    Nobody seems to care about Andrew and Edward, will Harry and Meg go the same way?
    I doubt it, they will be on the first page of the tabloids at least for the next 10-15 years. Then George and Charlotte and their sibling will take the spotlight.

Since we have to look at the royals, it could be a lot, lot worse.
    czb and lindsaywhit like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Release Official Photos to Mark Engagement

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Hmm. I find this a bit too Hollywood, especially the see-thru top.
    Lalique and witchcurlgirl like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

He seems to be way more into her than she's into him.
    redcat likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I like the pics. She's really pretty.
    Beeyotch and fgg like this.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

The make a very pretty couple.
    czb, greysfang, KrisNine and 3 others like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I agree, lovely picture.
    teforde23 likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

(Responding to Louis's assertion that Harry is more into Meghan than vice-versa.). ^^^Good. It'll make a nice change in the Royal family. I'm not crazy about the see-thru either, but I love the black and white pic.

Just to be clear, I do think Meghan is truly in love with Harry.

I had a great aunt who was old when I was born and lived to be about 800. She was a real corker and we loved her and were terrified of her in equal measures. She used to say that in marriage, it was always better for the man to be just a little bit more in love than the woman. My older cousin finally got up the courage to ask her why; Tante glared at us all for a moment then gave each of the boys a look of disgust. "Men are just naturally selfish," she barked. "That little bit more love is the only thing that makes a lifelong commitment to them tolerable for a woman." We still laugh about that at family gatherings, but I haven't found it to be untrue.
    Trixie, dallison, sputnik and 14 others like this.

It's so true. Any couples I know where it's obvious the woman is more in love with the man, the man is invariably selfish, egotistical and pretty much does what he wants and always thinks of himself first. It's those couples where you wouldn't be surprised to find out the guy is cheating.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Lindsay your auntie is spot on in my own experience. We are naturally inclined to give, give and give some more and if the imbalance is in the man's favour then it seems that he'll take it all and then demand that it's his right to have some more before he goes back to suiting himself.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 10 of 89 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread Information