Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Prince Harry fighting on the front lines in 'Real War' (Afghanistan)

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

^^Lucky you! It's always good to know what the enemy is up to!
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Good for him for sticking to his principles and mates. Stay safe, Harry!

Gold Member

i thought i heard both brothers served?

Drudge is both a closet case and a republican. he's a homo who supports those that oppress him and his kind. He's got serious issues.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Who cares about all that political bullshit? Harry is damn HAWT in his camos.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Gold Member

^

Good PR for the Royals..Hero Harry..

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I'm guessing this'll be it for his fighting. They can't leave him in combat now and make not only him a target, but everyone in his unit.

Drudge is an ass.
    Actually I'm watching a TV News report with him now, and i'm really quite suprised, he sounds reasonably intelligent! Maybe it'll be on YouTube?

Aw - william's written to him; and at one point he refers to "my dad...."

My guess is that if it were 10 weeks.... he was back by the 9th feb....
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

It's disappointing this has leaked. It's dangerous enough even being there, but add to that he is a prince, it could just end quite bad. I hate 'war'.
    ssabmud

Source: Prince Harry Leaves Afghanistan
    Thursday February 28, 2008

Prince Harry listens to a briefing before going out on patrol through the deserted town of Garmisir.
    Landov
    Prince Harry is on a plane out of Afghanistan, a source told Usmagazine.com.
    "He has left the base and is en route to another location," the source told Us.
    The 23-year-old royal has been serving there with British troops since December, it was reported today.
    "We will not comment on the whereabouts of Prince Harry," a Ministry of Defense spokesperson told Us.
    Defense Secretary Des Browne told Us in a statement, "I am delighted that Prince Harry has had the opportunity to serve on operations in Afghanistan with his Battlegroup. In common with all the other British soldiers in Afghanistan he has done so with courage and distinction. We can be proud of him and all his fellow soldiers - we owe them all a great deal. The British media have shown great restraint in not reporting his deployment and I would like to thank them for doing so. It is however a great pity that the news has now been broken by media overseas."
    Reporting on Harry's deployment was embargoed but the news was widely posted after an item on the Drudge Report.

Usmagazine.com | Source: Prince Harry Leaves Afghanistan

Its been pointed out how the leak also puts other soliders lives at risk.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

I don't agree with him going, I don't agree with anyone going though as this war is wrong wrong wrong! But on to more important matters, Harry looked so damn hot in the interview he gave on the bbc news!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Drudge is both a closet case and a republican. he's a homo who supports those that oppress him and his kind. He's got serious issues.
    That's my response to Matt Drudge, dirt-disher for the Far Right (he calls himself a "libertarian", but we all know that's bullshit), on the occasion of his being "outed" as a practicing homosexual by MSNBC's Jeanette Walls.

As Ms. Walls reports in her Scoop column for MSNBC, the take-no-prisoners Drudge dishes out dirt much, much better than he can take it:
    I have written a book called Dish, which is being published by Avon/Spike next Tuesday. It’s a behind-the-scenes look at the gossip industry and it examines the people who have been instrumental in the tabloidization of the media. There is, for example, a chapter on former Vanity Fair editor Tina Brown — now running Talk. There’s also a chapter on Matt Drudge and his role in pioneering gossip in the Internet. I have nothing personal against Matt Drudge. I find him a complex, fascinating character, and I think the chapter about him is quite sympathetic. But, Drudge is upset because in my profile of him, I quote several gay former friends, including one named David Cohen who says he used to date Drudge.

I’m not out to hurt or embarrass Matt Drudge. I’m certainly not passing judgment on him. I do, however, find it hypocritical that a man who has become a spokesman of the far right has led a lifestyle at odds with the ultra-conservative values he supposedly embraces. Moreover, I find it ironic that a man whose entire career has been based on revealing the sexual behavior of others has a sexual history of his own that he now seems at pains to hide.

How did our hero react to his outing? Here's how, according to Ms. Walls:
    ...At first, Drudge denied the story, but later he became more evasive. "My youth to me is a blur," he told Rush. (Read Rush’s column on the Daily News online.) The next day, Drudge went after me on his Web site. "You’re becoming a laughing stock," he wrote. "Even by MSNBC standards."

In other words, Drudge attacked Ms. Walls for making a series of alleged errors -- but in doing so, made several far greater errors of his own.
    American Politics Journal -- Sauce for the Goose, Mr. Drudge

I wonder if the Bushes would let his daughters go to Iraq or Afghanistan..

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    I wonder if the Bushes would let his daughters go to Iraq or Afghanistan..
    The closest the Bush twins will ever get to the war is hosting a Girls Gone Wild Keg Tour of the army bases.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Who cares about all that political bullshit? Harry is damn HAWT in his camos.
    Hell yeah he is!!! I wouldn't mind tossing back a pint or two with Harry.

ETA: More new pics of Harry in the shit:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information