Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
Like Tree452Likes

Thread: Prince Andrew is a lying git: the BBC interview

Silver Member

The rumor is that Andrew is the love child from QEII's affair with her racing manager Lord Porchester (later Earl Carnarvon) during the time that Philip was sent off on a 6 month round the world cruise on Brittania after bad behavior of a number of sorts (the dates are extremely close for P to be the father). Andrew does have the Porchester jowls. https://www.google.com/search?q=prin...3rwTS-2m8deRM:

His family owns Highclere Castle aka Downton Abbey and his father was the money partner for the discovery of King Tut's tomb.
    BITTER and spiderpig like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Duchess of Verona View Post
    The rumor is that Andrew is the love child from QEII's affair with her racing manager Lord Porchester (later Earl Carnarvon) during the time that Philip was sent off on a 6 month round the world cruise on Brittania after bad behavior of a number of sorts (the dates are extremely close for P to be the father). Andrew does have the Porchester jowls. https://www.google.com/search?q=prin...3rwTS-2m8deRM:

His family owns Highclere Castle aka Downton Abbey and his father was the money partner for the discovery of King Tut's tomb.
    That has been regurgitated numerous times in any number of threads.......
    czb likes this.

Hence, the 23andme testing. Let's get it done, Liz. But seriously, Porchie was nowhere near as good looking as Phil. But if he was a nice guy I suppose that could count for something since Phil was a cheating asshole.

As for "Fat Andy"...is he really that fat? I suppose for a Brit. Personally I think Pedo Andy is a bit more descriptive.

Liz should have taken him for a walk in the woods and made him "look at the flowers".
    SHELLEE, maryk and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Since Andy is rumored to be result of an affair, does Phillip have any suspected love children?
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Silver Member

Replying to Novice: ^Yes, but people including Bluebonnet earlier today, continue to ask why Andrew is her favorite, especially with the current melt down. Which I think is a reasonable question, given what a dick he is.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Since Andy is rumored to be result of an affair, does Phillip have any suspected love children?
    Look, I bet if you made everyone take DNA tests plenty of these old dudes have kids no one knows about. Or kids they think are theirs that aren't.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Well Beatrice is definitely Andrew's. She looks like him in drag.
    Shinola likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

As does Euge.
    Shinola and twitchy2.0 like this.

Gold Member

People love to speculate about Andrews and Harry’s paternities, but I firmly believe that queens or queens in waiting would never be stupid enough to produce (in both of these instances) the “spare” that isn’t their husbands child. Especially Liz, as she is so completely devoted to the throne.
    Novice, mopar and Labelwhore like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BrowFilla View Post
    People love to speculate about Andrews and Harry’s paternities, but I firmly believe that queens or queens in waiting would never be stupid enough to produce (in both of these instances) the “spare” that isn’t their husbands child. Especially Liz, as she is so completely devoted to the throne.
    True. She’s very by-the-book.
    mopar likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Hence, the 23andme testing. Let's get it done, Liz. But seriously, Porchie was nowhere near as good looking as Phil. But if he was a nice guy I suppose that could count for something since Phil was a cheating asshole.

As for "Fat Andy"...is he really that fat? I suppose for a Brit. Personally I think Pedo Andy is a bit more descriptive.

Liz should have taken him for a walk in the woods and made him "look at the flowers".
    I don’t get the fat references either.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Yeah it doesn't seem like the Queen would do/risk something like this even if she wanted to. She's far too self-controlled and takes her role seriously. But out of all her kids Andy is definitely the odd one out looks-wise. Pics of him when younger (as in a kid) he looks more Windsor-like.

When Phillip was younger he was way better looking than any of his sons. Which makes me think the fug genes had to come from the other side.

I never bought Harry belonged to anyone else, but if there was a chance of something like this occurring I'd think it more likely to happen with Diana just because of her instability. Except that you know they probably watched her like a hawk. She probably had people watching over her that she wasn't even aware of. I'll also bet that they've tested every potential heir on the DL so if by some chance there were a child that wasn't fathered by who we think, they already know about it.

Originally Posted by greysfang
    Disgraced Prince Andrew has been kicked out of his offices at Buckingham Palace.

The British royal got his marching orders and was told to clear out on Friday — just days after announcing he was formally stepping away from official duties after a “car crash” interview defending his friendship with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, the Times of London reported.

According to the report, the 59-year-old prince, who is facing a sea of criticism amid allegations he had sex with an underage girl, was told he and his staff would have to find another location to do business.

It is the latest humiliation for Andrew this week amid reports suggesting the disgraced Duke of York was sacked by his mother, Queen Elizabeth II, who was reportedly concerned the scandal would tarnish the rest of the famous household.

On Thursday, the Queen also sacked Andrew’s private secretary after the humiliating BBC interview which she was reportedly responsible, the Sun reported.
    The embattled duke is the first member of the British royal family to step down from official duties because his reputation was so tarnished, according to the Times report.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/22/prince...VZ9y0tc1I5tlAY

I am getting immense satisfaction out of these bitch-slaps and humiliations Andrew has been experiencing this past week. And the fact that he touched off this latest series of events by volunteering to be interviewed, being so pompous and arrogant as to think he could talk his way out of the scandal, makes it even sweeter.
    twitchy2.0, MsDark, effie2 and 6 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Duchess of Verona View Post
    Replying to Novice: ^Yes, but people including Bluebonnet earlier today, continue to ask why Andrew is her favorite, especially with the current melt down. Which I think is a reasonable question, given what a dick he is.
    Scooter, you make out you’re such an expert but fail to mention that the originator of the rumour, Nigel Dempster, even conceded himself that it’s wasn’t possible for the rumour to be true as (as per usual) the dates don’t add up.
    czb, Kittylady and Waterslide like this.

czb

scooter. scooter. scooter.
    Waterslide likes this.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread Information