Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Prince Andrew is a lying git: the BBC interview

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I'm with you. There's not been proper regulations made regarding all kinds of data.

“Genetic data can be used for a wide range of secondary purposes, and we might not be able to anticipate all of the ways that this might be used in the future,” said the New Zealand-based researcher.
    She said the popularity of consumer genetic services could lead to further privacy issues - for instance, drug or insurance companies could use this data to target consumers.

“From my fingerprints you wouldn’t know that I’m Jewish. From my DNA, you can learn that I have Jewish heritage,” Erlich said in an interview.
    “And of course, in the past, people were killed and murdered because of that,” he said.

it is not far-fetched to think that any government agency could use this information to target certain groups or foreigners, he said.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN1OC03T
    Exactly which is why I haven’t done one.

I also don’t want google to have my dna....

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    I bet this was more common than people think. The woman was sent away or hidden from sight until the baby was born and then the child was put up for adoption or passed to another family member. With the advent of DNA testing, people are discovering relatives that they never knew they had.
    We are too scared to tell out parents because it means one of them actually never knew their real father. Of course the period stipulated meant war times so there could be a lot of various and dramatic reasons. Still, All our parents adore their fathers so..... We are now contemplating if we should do it to see if it is maternal of paternal.
    The DNA traits that my son was send, some were right but also a lot were not.

The Queen and Andrew on a ride this morning.

I think Charles had his way and Andy stepped back,but the Queen is sending a clear message.Fat Andy is her favorite and he ll always be,no matter what he does...I am sure he knows it too well.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Exactly which is why I haven’t done one.

I also don’t want google to have my dna....
    I haven’t had a test done because of privacy concerns, but now I have read in more than one place that at least in the US we are reaching a tipping point where it will no longer matter whether you test your own DNA, because so many people have done it that most of your genetic data is already exposed.

The reason I started wondering about this is because so many criminals are now being caught long after the fact via familial DNA matches.

This isn't necessarily the best article on the topic, but it does appear to address it directly: https://www.wired.com/story/genome-h...ymous-anymore/

On a different note, the queen and her beloved perv-brat-boy-man on horseback is not what I’d strive for optically if I were their PR advisor. However, as one very wealthy friend pointed out to me, the royals behave the way they do “because they can.”
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Shinola View Post
    However, as one very wealthy friend pointed out to me, the royals behave the way they do “because they can.”
    yup. her majesty's message to the peasants:

As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

That dna testing thingy is not popular here in Argentina. I'll give it a few years...
    I wouldn't do it. I have a very distinct surname of french origins, I'll settle with that LOL.
    Shinola and Novice like this.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post

Stealing
    Shinola likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I just wanted to add that I have not been paying close attention to the Prince Andrew BBC interview saga, but when I was driving in, some show played a clip of the interviewer asking Andrew something like "so in hindsight, do you regret your association with Jeffrey Epstein?" And Epstein haltingly basically gives an extended, obtuse "no" answer. It was like "well, the people I've met, and the things I've learned..." blah, blah, blah. I instantly realized why the interview was considered such an apocalyptic trainwreck....
    Brookie likes this.

IF you’re anything like me, your first reaction on hearing the Grand Old Joke Of York was finished doing royal work was “when did he start?”
    Whereas some of us take a gap year, this freeloading lump of self-entitlement seems to have been on a gap life since leaving the Navy – circumnavigating the globe in first class with his golf clubs in the hold, demanding to be treated like a *medieval monarch wherever he lands.
    When news broke, in 2015, that he’d been named in an American civil case against Jeffrey Epstein as having sex on three occasions with 17-year-old Virginia Roberts (which he denies), his Dukeship was holidaying in an *exclusive, fully staffed, Verbier ski chalet, which he’d bought for £13million.
    Yet few of those outraged at his haughty arrogance during that hara-kiri BBC interview, ask themselves how a man on a £20,000 Naval pension, and £259,000-a-year grant from his mum in return for putting his name on charity letterheads, could afford a £13million ski chalet, not to mention a £200,000 Bentley, a Windsor mansion, the non-stop foreign golf trips and private yacht holidays.

rest of article at: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...-keep-20938050

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He also supports an exwife and two daughters living the highest life possible!None of them works or inherited anything,just the Queen,s favor.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Despite their esteemed family tree, Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie do not receive checks from Sovereign Grant, the government-supported fund that finances Queen Elizabeth II's official duties. In fact, the siblings have held jobs outside of the palace walls for several years now, unlike their cousins Prince William and Prince Harry.
    Beatrice

Both of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson's children are not "working royals", or members of the royal family who perform public engagements full-time, like the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. So although Princess Beatrice still attends events like Royal Ascot and Trooping the Color, she has no obligation or intention to match the 507 engagements Prince Charles conducted last year as the future king. The distinction also means she no longer received full-time security as of 2011.

Beatrice has used her BA in History from Goldsmiths to work in finance and consulting. Most recently, she's worked at venture capital firm Sandbridge and later software company Afiniti, where she is currently employed as the Vice President of Partnerships & Strategy.
    Beatrice still receives monetary assistance from her family, mind you. Prince Andrew "supports both of his daughters financially from his private income," according to his website. The Duke earns a Royal Navy pension, but his expenses get paid by the Queen's private income. The Sovereign Grant — a.k.a. the revenue from the Crown Estate, which includes the royal palaces and other properties — funds his official travel within the United Kingdom.

Eugenie will never need to worry about money thanks to the wealth and support of her family. The 29-year-old continues to pursue a career in the art world with her father's firm backing though.
    Eugenie used her art history and English literature degrees from Newcastle University to first work for an online auction firm before becoming a director at the London art gallery Hauser & Wirth.

twitchy2.0 and Brando like this.

Why is Andrew the Queen’s favorite?

She lacks taste.
    mostroop, Beeyotch, Novice and 4 others like this.

Disgraced Prince Andrew has been kicked out of his offices at Buckingham Palace.

The British royal got his marching orders and was told to clear out on Friday — just days after announcing he was formally stepping away from official duties after a “car crash” interview defending his friendship with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, the Times of London reported.

According to the report, the 59-year-old prince, who is facing a sea of criticism amid allegations he had sex with an underage girl, was told he and his staff would have to find another location to do business.

It is the latest humiliation for Andrew this week amid reports suggesting the disgraced Duke of York was sacked by his mother, Queen Elizabeth II, who was reportedly concerned the scandal would tarnish the rest of the famous household.

On Thursday, the Queen also sacked Andrew’s private secretary after the humiliating BBC interview which she was reportedly responsible, the Sun reported.
    The embattled duke is the first member of the British royal family to step down from official duties because his reputation was so tarnished, according to the Times report.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/22/prince...VZ9y0tc1I5tlAY

Sarzy and Brookie like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information