Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree451Likes

Thread: Prince Andrew is a lying git: the BBC interview

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I wasn't suggesting you were defending pedos (which was why I also bolded your quote about it being a moot point) but I've seen some pretty disgusting arguments recently in defence of Epstein and men in general who think that anything over puberty is fair game, because "that's not pedophilia", and that for example a 13 year old street kid becoming a prostitute isn't being taken advantage of compared to an 12 year old being raped, as though both aren't children just because one of them might be a little more developed (and worldly). It's a distinction that is being argued ad nauseam and stopping genuine conversation about child exploitation.
    I actually heard someone say once "if they're bleeding then they're needing". He made a very satisfying noise as he hit the deck a moment later when someone readjusted his attitude with their fist.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Was he bleeding after that? Because...
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Was he bleeding after that? Because...
    I don't remember, but this was at a bike rally and he left the next morning after waking to find that lots of people had used the sides of his tent as a public urinal during the night. I didn't see this part but apparently there was much shouting as the rally stewards made him pack it up and take it with him instead of abandoning it.
    twitchy2.0 and weathered1 like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Prince Andrew was forced to quit royal duties last night after a dramatic intervention by the Queen and the Prince of Wales.
    They took decisive action to contain the fall-out from the duke's disastrous TV interview about his friendship with a paedophile billionaire.
    The interview triggered days of catastrophic headlines and caused a string of businesses and charities to desert him.
    Following lengthy discussions with Charles, who is touring New Zealand, the Queen summoned Andrew to Buckingham Palace and told him to step down.

The devastated prince, who is eighth in line to the throne, was told he could write his own statement in an attempt to allow him to bow out gracefully.
    A royal insider said: 'When the Queen and the Prince of Wales stand firm together they are a pretty formidable combination in terms of getting things done.'
    After informing the wider royal family first, Buckingham Palace put out a statement shortly before 6pm on the distraught prince's behalf saying: 'I have asked Her Majesty if I may step back from public duties for the foreseeable future, and she has given her permission.'
    It is unprecedented for a senior royal to be asked to stand down in this way and illustrates how damaging Andrew's BBC Newsnight interview was for himself, and the monarchy. The dramatic announcement came just as Andrew was trying to insist that it was business as usual.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ic-duties.html

Confirmation of what everyone guessed.
    fgg likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I guess that Charles had a great day today.

I don't think it was Fergie's fault. She's not quite as stupid as he is. Even though both these two are a couple beers short of a six pack.

Did they really try to find a way to blame Meghan Markle? I almost wish they'd went ahead and tried this, because the Meghan hate can't get more obvious as it is.

Thank gawd the Queen (and Chuck) put a foot in that ass. Now I want a 23andme kit sent for Christmas.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I like to imagine the queen hit Andrew upside the head with her purse at least once during this discussion.
    czb, Beeyotch, greysfang and 10 others like this.

I bet Charles is adding this to his ever growing list of reason why the Yorks will be cut once the Queen passes.

Andrew has gotten away with a lot because his mommy loves him best. I'd also like to imagine that both Kate (and maybe Meghan) are both a little smug that the York girls are tainted by association with their dad after them being catty bitches for years.

Andrew will no longer receive money from the Sovereign Grant because he is no longer a working royal. Will the Queen settle money on him since he won't be able to drum up business for himself, so to speak?

I mean, probably (mummy's favorite!) but he's forever a disgrace to the royal family. As it should be.

Why should he need money? Is he as stupid with spending it as his ex wife was/is?
    DawnM74 likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    And Fergie's people are blaming Andrew's (female) assistant. https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal...ein-royal-news

One source told The Telegraph: “The Duchess had no involvement.
    “This has Amanda Thirsk’s hands all over it.
    “The Duke is not very quick on his feet so how could Amanda put him up to it.

“Amanda was the one who pushed for it.

“The Duchess was not involved.
    “He [Prince Andrew] has an office and you know who advises him.
    “There is nothing wrong with doing television but it should have been as part of a wider documentary about the work he does.
    “Nobody should be put up in front of a forensic interviewer for 50 minutes on a single topic.

I think the buck stops with Amanda and she knows that too.
    Oh bullshit. If he hadn't been a gross pig there'd be nothing for anyone to have to damage-control. The buck stops with him.
    MsDark, Kittylady, Angeli and 7 others like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Now I want a 23andme kit sent for Christmas.
    Be careful what you ask for. My son had one and we just found out that one of my husbands or my grandmothers must have had a child out of wedlock.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Andrew will no longer receive money from the Sovereign Grant because he is no longer a working royal. Will the Queen settle money on him since he won't be able to drum up business for himself, so to speak?
    Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Why should he need money? Is he as stupid with spending it as his ex wife was/is?
    yes there have always been questions about this pair especially after Fergie got caught selling “access” to PA. Now his income is coming under wider scrutiny.

No doubt he received £££ from grandparents etc (being a wealthy family) but a lot of his income does appear to be scammed from overseas sources.

Prince Andrew net worth: Mystery of Prince’s millionaire life on £249k a year

PRINCE ANDREW lives a luxurious lifestyle but one royal author has claimed it is a mystery how the Duke of York funds his expensive ways.

By FREDERICA MILLER

Prince Andrew, 59, is eighth in line to the British throne and very unlikely to ever be King. The Queen’s second son dedicates his life to royal duty having previously been in the Royal Navy. While he receives an allowance from the Crown this is estimated to amount to no more than £249,000 a year

How does Prince Andrew fund his millionaire lifestyle?

One royal author has claimed the means with which Prince Andrew maintains his jetsetter ways is a mystery.
    The Duke of York has two large properties including a £13 million chalet in Switzerland ski resort Verbier and the 30-room Royal Lodge in Windsor Park.
    He travels extensively and while nowadays this is mostly for the work in the past he has enjoyed regular skiing trips, jaunts in St Tropez and golfing holidays.

READ MORE

• Prince Andrew interview: ‘Disaster’ should never have happened

But it is unclear where the money to foot these bills comes from.
    David McClure, author of Royal Legacy told the Times: “There is a mystery as to what he lives on and where his money comes from.
    “Andrew’s situation raises the wider issue of the lack of meaningful employment opportunities for middle-ranking royals.
    “Traditionally the armed services have been the port of call for princes like him.

But he left the navy at the age of 41 in 2001 and since then he has struggled to find a proper role in life.”
    The Times reported Prince Andrew’s main income comes directly from Queen Elizabeth II and is used to maintain his office at Buckingham Palace and pay for his private secretary.
    This money comes from the income the Queen receives from her property portfolio The Duchy of Lancaster and amounts to around £249,000 a year.
    This year the duchy’s profits amounted to £21.7 million.

Then there is Prince Andrew’s naval pension which will be around £20,000.
    Prince Andrew shares his Verbier base, Chalet Helora with his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson who still lives with Andrew at the Royal Lodge in Windsor Park - which the Duke is said to have spent £7.5 million doing up.
    One of the most obvious sources of Prince Andrew’s income is his former family home, Sunninghill Park.
    Following their divorce in 1996 Fergie and Andrew put the property up for sale and it was eventually bought in 2007 by Timor Kulibayev, son-in-law of the president of Kazakhstan.

Mr Kulibayev paid £15 million for the home which was £3 million more than the asking price.
    A source close to Prince Andrew dismissed claims that he was a party animal.
    They told the Times: “He is on the road quite a lot.
    “He is always busy. When he is at home he is playing golf, or watching films. There is no great interaction with friends.
    “He really does not have many friends.”

However, there is little doubt in relative terms the royal lives a life of luxury.
    In 2015 the Prince was snapped wearing an 18-carat gold Apple Watch, which would have cost him around £12,000.
    The Duke of York keeps a packed schedule of royal engagements and has conducted more than 200 this year.
    From supporting businesses and entrepreneurs to presenting medals and meeting ambassadors, he is dedicated to his royal role.
    Prince Andrew stepped down from his special role as UK trade Envoy in 2011 after he was criticised for his friendship with convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information