Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree452Likes

Thread: Prince Andrew is a lying git: the BBC interview

Well, I guess he either got a new (decent) PR person or this was Mummy taking care of the situation. I agree that there's no way he asked to step back ...
    fgg likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

this will be an interesting Christmas at the Palaces...Just like any other screwed up family!
    fgg, Sarzy and lindsaywhit like this.

Good!
    Take out the trash, Charlie.
    Kittylady likes this.

I'm surprised he/they used the actual name of the dead creep in the statement. God this fat shit liar is fucking sickening.
    Brookie likes this.

Now Liz can have Annus Horribilis II. Sequels are always worse than the original.
    sputnik, rollo, Kittylady and 5 others like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Well, I guess he either got a new (decent) PR person or this was Mummy taking care of the situation. I agree that there's no way he asked to step back ...
    I'm thinking the Queen had a strong say in this.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    People (ie defenders of pedos) always try and distract with this argument, like it matters whether a 13 year old girl has boobs or not. If an old man tries to have sex with her, he's a rapist and a pedo and I don't give a shit about semantics.
    Morally, I agree with you in that I don't see a distinction worth making. I *think* the distinction originally was made from a psychological taxonomy standpoint.

Pedophilia and ephebephila are classified as different paraphilias, because they may have different etiologies and features, and ephebephiles and pedophiles may have different profiles. (Anyone who knows different, please correct me.)
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    Maybe Charles finally put his foot down to HMQ?? Andrew most definitely doesn't believe he did anything wrong so I highly doubt he asked to take a leave from public life.

Does this mean that the public can stop supporting the Yorks now? (asked as an American who has no stake in the game)
    . Please!!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nt-add-up.html

That, of course, was where Epstein came in. The shady financier notoriously lent his private jet to the Duke — whose love of air travel famously once extended to taking a helicopter from Windsor Castle to Kent to play golf, at a cost to the public of £5,000.
    Meanwhile Epstein’s various homes and private island were placed at Andrew’s disposal, allowing him to live and holiday like an oligarch, for free.
    On at least one occasion during their tawdry relationship, and perhaps more — Emily Maitlis neglected to pin him down on this front — Epstein opened his chequebook, too.
    That moment occurred in 2010, when Epstein had long been a convicted child sex offender. Specifically, less than six months after Andrew had decided to spend four nights at his New York mansion. At that point, the financier agreed to pay £15,000 to Sarah Ferguson. The cash gift reportedly allowed her to restructure vast debts, which at the time were heading towards the £5 million mark and threatening to make ugly headlines.

Nonce is currently the #1 trending topic on Twitter in the UK lol. I'm glad this is all going so badly for Andrew.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    Of course a right wing tabloid thinks it’s fergie’s fault. It’s funny how they always try to blame a woman - it’s fergie who’s to blame for Andrew’s stupid interview just like meghan is the American succubus controlling Harry’s mind (and penis). The poor men! They’re just bystanders in their own life choices!
    and most tragic of all are the women who internalise that shit and buy it hook, line and sinker.
    You took the words right out of my mouth. They did initially try and hint some of the blame towards Meghan (suggesting that he was encouraged by the interview she and Harry did) but when that didn't stick and not daring to push it further they had to look further down the line.
    mopar likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Andy looks nothing like a Mountbatten.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I just read 3 separate headlines about how sad the Queen is about Meghan and Harry not spending Christmas with her. She's just devastated. Anything to deflect away from Andrew.

And Fergie's people are blaming Andrew's (female) assistant. https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal...ein-royal-news

One source told The Telegraph: “The Duchess had no involvement.
    “This has Amanda Thirsk’s hands all over it.
    “The Duke is not very quick on his feet so how could Amanda put him up to it.

“Amanda was the one who pushed for it.

“The Duchess was not involved.
    “He [Prince Andrew] has an office and you know who advises him.
    “There is nothing wrong with doing television but it should have been as part of a wider documentary about the work he does.
    “Nobody should be put up in front of a forensic interviewer for 50 minutes on a single topic.

“I think the buck stops with Amanda and she knows that too.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    “The Duke is not very quick on his feet...
    I think that that is the part of the article the world agrees with.
    He is a blistering idiot on top of everything else.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    no itís not people who try to distract. Some of us just donít like people being ignorant and using words wrong, while being very much aware of how bad something is. You donít have to call something the wrong word to make the point that something was bad. In fact you could also argue that by labelling it paedophilia youíre implicitly saying that for this to be considered bad, these girls have to be children, as if going after teenage girls is totally fine and we have to lie and claim theyíre children or else no one is going to care.
    I wasn't suggesting you were defending pedos (which was why I also bolded your quote about it being a moot point) but I've seen some pretty disgusting arguments recently in defence of Epstein and men in general who think that anything over puberty is fair game, because "that's not pedophilia", and that for example a 13 year old street kid becoming a prostitute isn't being taken advantage of compared to an 12 year old being raped, as though both aren't children just because one of them might be a little more developed (and worldly). It's a distinction that is being argued ad nauseam and stopping genuine conversation about child exploitation.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information