Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree452Likes

Thread: Prince Andrew is a lying git: the BBC interview

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    There is no fucking way the Queen is stupid enough to believe him, as much as it probably kills her. What she (the family) does about it is what I'm gonna be watching.

If they were gonna stick their heads in the sand until people stopped talking about it in the news like they have with lots of other things in the past, they shouldn't have allowed his stupid ass to do that interview.
    the #dailyheil says that Fergie is to blame, and given her 5m debt(!!!) I hardly think that she has any sense at all let alone any good sense!

EXCLUSIVE: Blame it on Fergie! Prince Andrew's ex-wife Sarah Ferguson was the 'driving force' behind his 'car crash' TV interview, 'convincing the royal to get ahead of Jeffrey Epstein scandal and tell his truth'

BITTER, fgg and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Fergie with her life-long good sense and her good decisions! Epstein gave her money too - allegedly to partially clear a debt to an unpaid member of staff.
    BITTER and fgg like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Oh for fucks sake.

No wonder they don't want these two back together.

But like I said, shitty or no advising here. Whoever left that job they need to fill it fast....and with someone extremely qualified.
    BITTER and fgg like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Of course a right wing tabloid thinks it’s fergie’s fault. It’s funny how they always try to blame a woman - it’s fergie who’s to blame for Andrew’s stupid interview just like meghan is the American succubus controlling Harry’s mind (and penis). The poor men! They’re just bystanders in their own life choices!
    and most tragic of all are the women who internalise that shit and buy it hook, line and sinker.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Hopefully when Charles is king, he will strip Randy Andy of his HRH status.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    People (ie defenders of pedos) always try and distract with this argument, like it matters whether a 13 year old girl has boobs or not. If an old man tries to have sex with her, he's a rapist and a pedo and I don't give a shit about semantics.
    no it’s not people who try to distract. Some of us just don’t like people being ignorant and using words wrong, while being very much aware of how bad something is. You don’t have to call something the wrong word to make the point that something was bad. In fact you could also argue that by labelling it paedophilia you’re implicitly saying that for this to be considered bad, these girls have to be children, as if going after teenage girls is totally fine and we have to lie and claim they’re children or else no one is going to care.
    mostroop, BITTER, Sarzy and 4 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    There is no fucking way the Queen is stupid enough to believe him, as much as it probably kills her. What she (the family) does about it is what I'm gonna be watching.

If they were gonna stick their heads in the sand until people stopped talking about it in the news like they have with lots of other things in the past, they shouldn't have allowed his stupid ass to do that interview.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Hopefully when Charles is king, he will strip Randy Andy of his HRH status.
    Agreed, I hope so too. I also hope public pressure will force the Queen to do *something* if not this.

Andrew is a complete and total shit-apple. I totally see him doing the interview against all professional advice.
    I kind of feel sorry for the Queen but who knows how much is due to her favoritism of him.

Prince Phillip is probably cursing and laughing his ass off while he desperately looks for a set of car keys. "Ha! Always knew he wasn't mine - stupid git craves attention so badly he leaves a photo album of evidence behind. I'm proof you can do anything, (or anyone, hey, hey) as long as you are discrete. Well, Lizzie, he's all yours - and blood will tell."
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

BREAKING: The Duke of York is stepping back from public duties “for the foreseeable future”

https://twitter.com/RoyaNikkhah/http...11491583311874

twitchy2.0, Brookie and Sarzy like this.

fgg

^i wonder if andrew knows that statement (supposedly from him) was released, LOL.
    sputnik, SHELLEE, Ravenna and 7 others like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

^^^^
    lol yeah, seriously. the bit about asking mummy for permission as if it were his idea. that trainwreck of an interview is the last idea he was allowed to have.
    i imagine he'll be getting paid to stay away and stay quiet, otherwise he will be back to his usual scamming and unsavoury associations in no time.

stepping back from royal duties might not be enough though, i hope the bastard is forced to testify on his association with epstein.
    fgg, garysgirl1999, Nevan and 2 others like this.

Maybe Charles finally put his foot down to HMQ?? Andrew most definitely doesn't believe he did anything wrong so I highly doubt he asked to take a leave from public life.

Does this mean that the public can stop supporting the Yorks now? (asked as an American who has no stake in the game)
    fgg, Nevan and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Is that a real statement?
    czb likes this.

^^^^
    yes. the BBC is reporting it as well.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50496539

Prince Andrew stepping back from royal duties

• 11 minutes ago

The Duke of York is stepping back from royal duties for the "foreseeable future" due to the Jeffrey Epstein scandal.
    Prince Andrew said his links with the convicted sex offender had become a "major disruption" to the Royal Family.
    In a statement, he said he deeply sympathised with Epstein's victims and "everyone who has been affected and wants some form of closure".
    It comes as the duke has faced a growing backlash after a BBC interview.
    Earlier, a letter written to the Times newspaper by Buckingham Palace cast doubt on when the duke first met Epstein.
    The 2011 letter says they met in the early 1990s, not in 1999 as Prince Andrew said in his BBC interview.
    BT also became the latest in a series of organisations to distance themselves from Prince Andrew, following the interview.
    In a statement, BT said it had been working with iDEA - which helps people develop digital, business and employment skills - since 2017 but "our dealings have been with its executive directors not its patron, the Duke of York".
    "In light of recent developments we are reviewing our relationship with the organisation and hope that we might be able to work further with them, in the event of a change in their patronage," a spokeswoman said.
    Brookie likes this.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information