Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree453Likes

Thread: Prince Andrew is a lying git: the BBC interview

Is he lying?well,he talked and removed any doubt.Just wondering..is there a team in palace PR looking after him?checking on the crap he was about to say?Telling him,dude,nobody remembers taking their kid for a pizza and playing barbies 18 fucking years before..People is not stupid..
    lindsaywhit, teforde23 and rollo like this.

Lady Colin Campbell defends Prince Andrew and claims ‘soliciting sex from minors is not paedophilia’

Ross McGuinness
    ,Yahoo News UKNovember 18, 2019

Lady Colin Campbell: 'Soliciting sex from minors is not pedophilia'

Lady Colin Campbell has defended Prince Andrew and claimed soliciting sex from a minor is not paedophilia.
    The socialite and TV personality caused anger on ITV’s Good Morning Britain on Monday with her controversial comments.
    She appeared to defend disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein in the wake of a ‘disastrous’ BBC Newsnight interview given by Prince Andrew at the weekend.

Epstein was convicted in 2008 of procuring an underage girl for prostitution and of soliciting a prostitute. When he died in his New York jail cell in August, he was facing charges of sex trafficking minors.

Presenter Piers Morgan challenged Lady Colin Campbell (ITV)The Duke of York has been criticised for his lack of remorse in the Newsnight interview about his links to Epstein.

On Good Morning Britain, Lady Campbell said: “You all seem to have forgotten that Jeffrey Epstein, the offence for which he was charged and for which he was imprisoned, was for soliciting prostitution from minors.
    “That is not the same thing as paedophilia.”

She was immediately challenged by co-presenter Piers Morgan, who asked her what it was. She replied: “Prostitution.”
    But Mr Morgan said: “If you solicited a 14-year-old for prostitution, you’re a paedophile.”
    He added: “You’re procuring an underage girl for sex. That’s what he was convicted of. I’m sorry, I’m sorry, with respect, that is nonsense.”
    Lady Campbell said: “Was he? 14? Well, I’m not justifying Jeffrey Epstein. Paedophilia, I suspect there’s a difference between a minor and a child.”

Prince Andrew has been widely criticised for his comments in the interview (BBC)
    Lady Colin Campbell appeared on a panel on Good Morning Britain on Monday (ITV)Mr Morgan replied: “A 14-year-old is a child. Legally, she’s a child.”
    When asked why Prince Andrew didn’t cut his ties immediately with Epstein, Lady Campbell said: “He does things in the correct way. You dump people in person.”
    She added: “He has made many mistakes. You can’t criticise someone because they aren’t as bright as you would like them to be.”

https://news.yahoo.com/lady-colin-ca...110412505.html

We've slipped into some sort of alternate universe where Piers Morgan is the reasonable one.

As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Lady Colin Campbell appeared on a panel on Good Morning Britain on Monday (ITV)Mr Morgan replied: “A 14-year-old is a child. Legally, she’s a child.”
    When asked why Prince Andrew didn’t cut his ties immediately with Epstein, Lady Campbell said: “He does things in the correct way. You dump people in person.”
    She added: “He has made many mistakes. You can’t criticise someone because they aren’t as bright as you would like them to be.”

https://news.yahoo.com/lady-colin-ca...110412505.html

Sounds like she might have some personal experience with that last sentence...

Asshole piers is just trying to justify the fact that until this interview he didn’t give a fuck about Andrew because he was too busy mounting his racist attacks against h&m
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Lady Colin Campbell: 'Soliciting sex from minors is not pedophilia'.
    Yes it is.
    Lady Campbell said: “Was he? 14? Well, I’m not justifying Jeffrey Epstein. Paedophilia, I suspect there’s a difference between a minor and a child.”
    No there isn’t.

Maybe but you don’t go stay with them for THREE DAYS to do it.
    Kittylady and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

but it was convenient! lol

Even if the age thing is removed from the equation, human trafficking is still illegal and immoral.
    Kittylady, Novice, Angeli and 3 others like this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a difference between pedophilia and ephebophilia however it’s a moot point because both are illegal, plus there’s e human trafficking angle like twitchy mentioned.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Who in the fuck dropped the ball and thought letting his dumb ass be interviewed was a good idea?

I thought the RF had smarter people advising than this.
    rollo likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Who in the fuck dropped the ball and thought letting his dumb ass be interviewed was a good idea?

I thought the RF had smarter people advising than this.
    his PR guy resigned 2 weeks ago presumably about this...

Quote Originally Posted by Jadestone View Post
    Saw this quote and thought it was appropriate:

"I expected a train wreck. That was a plane crashing into an oil tanker, causing a tsunami, triggering a nuclear explosion level bad," Proctor wrote.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/11/17/u...ntl/index.html
    lol another perspective:

"Former Buckingham Palace press officer Dickie Arbiter described the interview as “excruciating”."

"He added the interview was “not so much a car crash but an articulated lorry crash”."

The timing of all of this is going to mess with Beatrice's wedding, if she had any plans to have that sucker televised.
    Jadestone and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

^ Maybe her stepson can be a pageboy? It's all a mess.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I think the Palace has an actual crisis on its hands. First of all, Andrew, as everyone says, is the Queen's favorite, so does she actually believe his tawdry claims of 'honor?' If she does believe him, it makes her a doting mother, I guess, but a stupid Queen, right? On the other hand, if she knows or has figured out how culpable and involved Andrew is, does she understand what a horrible person all this proves him to be, or does she, privately, hold much the same views as Lady Colin Campbell?

Now, I'm an American, so my vote and opinion don't mean a thing, but from where I'm sitting, this debacle is tarnishing the Queen's reputation, and I know I wouldn't want to support a royal family that tacitly accepts the exploitation of underage girls but censures a Royal Family member for editing an issue of a prestigious magazine dedicated to women changing the world with their courage, initiative, and work.

(Oh, yeah, and Harry and Meghan are probably thrilled to have an ok excuse for skipping Christmas with the pedophile.)

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    There is a difference between pedophilia and ephebophilia however it’s a moot point because both are illegal, plus there’s e human trafficking angle like twitchy mentioned.
    People (ie defenders of pedos) always try and distract with this argument, like it matters whether a 13 year old girl has boobs or not. If an old man tries to have sex with her, he's a rapist and a pedo and I don't give a shit about semantics.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

There is no fucking way the Queen is stupid enough to believe him, as much as it probably kills her. What she (the family) does about it is what I'm gonna be watching.

If they were gonna stick their heads in the sand until people stopped talking about it in the news like they have with lots of other things in the past, they shouldn't have allowed his stupid ass to do that interview.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

"Lady" Colin Campbell is one nasty individual.
    Brookie likes this.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information