Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Prince Andrew is a lying git: the BBC interview

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Apparently enough that pedo rape is overlooked.

If I was Bug-eyes this fucktard would not be walking me down the aisle.

Then again, I wouldn't be a homewrecker either. But that's another situation and separate from having a pedo dad and a low rent money-grubbing, pedo-enabling hanger-on for a mother.

As I've mentioned before, if Charles cuts this entire branch from the tree it will be the best thing ever done.
    I have read SO many articles over the years that cutting off Andrew and his family is one of the first things Charles will do when he becomes king, so you might get your wish (mine too)! I don't know if that applies to Edward and his family, but they are much less problematic and actually do quite a bit of royal engagements (and Sophie is one of the Queen's faves). I don't think he would ever cut off Anne ... they seem like the closest within all four siblings. Plus she does more royal engagements than any of them, and has consistently for decades.
    crayzeehappee likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Quote Originally Posted by Daphodil View Post
    Maybe his PR team will have him do another car crash interview on TV. *gets popcorn and watches the deepening of the grave he is digging*
    His PR person tried to PREVENT him from doing the car crash interview! That's why she resigned.

I don't think Charles has made up his mind who will be 'in' and who will be 'out' yet when he eventually becomes king. He must have been blindsided by Harry and Meghan's decision to leave the RF and he could have another ten years to see how it plays out.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

Astrologers have been saying for decades that Charles will never be king. It's "not in his stars," whatever that means. The Queen Mum lived to be over 100, so Elizabeth could go on for another decade. Charles has visually aged a lot in the last 5 years, so who knows what could happen.

An American school bus emblazoned with a photograph of Prince Andrew and the words, 'If you see this man ask him to call the FBI', drove around Buckingham Palace today.
    The yellow bus drove through central London and around the perimeter of the palace, putting mounting pressure on the Duke of York to answer questions about his friendship with billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein.
    A banner on the side read: 'If you see this man please ask him to call the FBI to answer their questions.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ce-Andrew.html
    fgg, SHELLEE, sputnik and 14 others like this.

fgg

The Prince Andrew school bus

Prince Andrew, who was friends with the dead rapist pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, has reportedly not yet cooperated with investigators about Epstein’s crimes, despite insisting in an interview with BBC Newsnight that he’d be willing to participate.

This morning in New York, Gloria Allred, who is representing a few of the women who were sex trafficked by Epstein to his network of wealthy and privileged men, held a press conference outside the New York Supreme Court with a message for the Queen’s beloved second son:

“My clients deserve the truth. They have been denied justice so many times over so many years, and there will be no justice without the truth. And there will be no truth unless Prince Andrew stops hiding from the FBI and from the public. This is unacceptable.”

She went on: “I implore you Prince Andrew. You must do the right thing and stop shaming your family – the Queen, your children. If you have done nothing wrong then just talk to the FBI.”

OMG. This bus is driving around Buckingham Palace. Apparently you can’t miss it. And even the Daily Mail had to report on it. Imagine how mortifying this is. For a family that shudders when someone uses the wrong fork, that there’s a school bus with Prince Andrew’s face on the side of it riding up and down the mall reminding people that he may or may not have had some connection to Jeffrey Epstein’s sex trafficking network. Mortifying, right?

Well, you would think. But this sh-t has been going on for years, well before Epstein died. And it didn’t seem to bother them before. Right now they’re treating it like it’s a nuisance, like something that will and should pass, and then they can get on with putting Andrew back into the royal rotation. But every time they think it might be time, the story pushes back to the front page. And now they have to look for someone else to throw under the, um, bus. It’s been the same target now for months. So in the Sunday papers then, should we expect another exclusive, another Sussex takedown?

https://www.laineygossip.com/gloria-...m-palace/61654
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

czb

that bus is amazing.

who paid for it?
    sputnik, Flygirl, MsDark and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    that bus is amazing.

who paid for it?
    If you find out, let me know so I can throw in some money for diesel.
    czb, sputnik, Kittylady and 4 others like this.

czb
    lindsaywhit and Flygirl like this.

Fucking awesome.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Former royal protection officer says 'rude' Prince may have stayed at Buckingham Palace and NOT his Sunninghill home as he claimed on night he is accused of sex with Epstein victim Virginia Roberts

The officer says he believes Prince Andrew may have returned to Buckingham Palace in the early hours of March 11, 2001 - contradicting his account of being 'at home' all evening after taking his daughter Beatrice to Pizza Express in Woking. Ms Roberts, then 17, claims that earlier that night she was coerced into having sex with the Duke after being flown to London by serial paedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Speaking for the first time, the officer who had an 'exemplary' 23-year career in the Metropolitan Police recalls how the Duke of York arrived by car at the front of the Palace in the middle of the night and hurled abuse at guards over the police radio when they did not open the gates quickly enough, allegedly shouting: 'Open these bloody gates, you buffoons! Get these bloody gates open!' Crucially, he believes it could have been the same evening the Duke was alleged to have had sex with Ms Roberts at the home of socialite Ghislaine Maxwell after dancing at Tramp nightclub in London. If correct, his bombshell account would shatter Andrew's so-called alibi.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8033111/Former-Royal-protection-officer-raises-questions-Prince-Andrews-alibi.html
    rollo and Brookie like this.

*could*......

^ Yes. I don't know how anyone would remember what happened on a specific date so long ago anyway.
    Novice and fgg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    ^ Yes. I don't know how anyone would remember what happened on a specific date so long ago anyway.
    Knowing how Govt works there were likely to be logs at the time but it’s so long ago now. Royal Protection isn’t going to comment (but could give evidence if the records still exist) but ex-RP may have kept diaries....

And surely a visit of Andy to pizza express would have been remembered by both RP & the staff there.

Prince Andrew’s family reportedly struggles to find attendees for his 60th bash

Prince Andrew’s family is scrambling to send last-minute invites to his 60th birthday on Wednesday — because he is being “shunned” by so many former friends, according to a report.
    The scandal-scarred royal is celebrating hitting the milestone age Wednesday with a private dinner at Royal Lodge, the Windsor residence he shares with his ex-wife, Sarah Ferguson.
    It is already a downscaled celebration after his mother, Queen Elizabeth II, scrapped a lavish party in the aftermath of his disastrous attempts to justify his friendship with late pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.
    Now they are struggling to even fill the smaller party because so many people are saying they are “unavailable,” according to the Daily Mail.

To save embarrassment, last-minute invites are being sent to “second-tier guests” to make up the numbers, according to the UK paper, which says it highlights Andrew’s “dizzying fall from grace.”
    Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are believed to be among those who have snubbed the party, and are instead sending a gift and a video message to be played there, according to the Sun.

The invites are being sent by Fergie’s assistant, Jane Clarke, on behalf of the Duchess of York and her daughters with Andrew, Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie, the Mail said.
    Columnist Sebastian Shakespeare noted it was a “far cry” from Andrew’s 50th birthday, which was held over a weekend at St. James’s Palace.
    A recent policy change also means there is “no requirement” for local councils to fly flags to mark the occasion, as had previously been the case, because Andrew is no longer performing royal duties.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/18/prince...392.1569371492

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Prince Andrew’s family reportedly struggles to find attendees for his 60th bash

Prince Andrew’s family is scrambling to send last-minute invites to his 60th birthday on Wednesday — because he is being “shunned” by so many former friends, according to a report.
    The scandal-scarred royal is celebrating hitting the milestone age Wednesday with a private dinner at Royal Lodge, the Windsor residence he shares with his ex-wife, Sarah Ferguson.
    It is already a downscaled celebration after his mother, Queen Elizabeth II, scrapped a lavish party in the aftermath of his disastrous attempts to justify his friendship with late pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.
    Now they are struggling to even fill the smaller party because so many people are saying they are “unavailable,” according to the Daily Mail.

To save embarrassment, last-minute invites are being sent to “second-tier guests” to make up the numbers, according to the UK paper, which says it highlights Andrew’s “dizzying fall from grace.”
    Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are believed to be among those who have snubbed the party, and are instead sending a gift and a video message to be played there, according to the Sun.

The invites are being sent by Fergie’s assistant, Jane Clarke, on behalf of the Duchess of York and her daughters with Andrew, Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie, the Mail said.
    Columnist Sebastian Shakespeare noted it was a “far cry” from Andrew’s 50th birthday, which was held over a weekend at St. James’s Palace.
    A recent policy change also means there is “no requirement” for local councils to fly flags to mark the occasion, as had previously been the case, because Andrew is no longer performing royal duties.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/18/prince...392.1569371492
    Good. Boycott the pedo's birthday party. Because pedo.

Thread Information