Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Prince Andrew is a lying git: the BBC interview

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I thought that’s what is in her her handbag.
    She's going to need a bigger bag.

"But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Prince Andrew 'begged Ghislaine Maxwell to clear his name' but she refused, report claims

Prince Andrew, Virginia Roberts and Ghislaine MaxwellCREDIT: VIRGINIA ROBERTS

• Victoria Ward

2 JANUARY 2020 • 5:12PM

The Duke of York begged Jeffrey Epstein's alleged “madam” to clear his name by publicly defending him but she refused, it has been claimed.

Ghislaine Maxwell is the only other person said to have been present on the night Virginia Roberts Giuffre has alleged she was forced to sleep with him when she was 17.

“Andrew pleaded with Ghislaine to publicly defend him,” a source told the New York Post.

“She carefully considered it, but decided no good would come of it. It isn’t in her best interests.”

As a result, the Duke went ahead with his own disastrous television interview that resulted in his effective sacking from public duties.

The interview, on BBC2’s Newsnight, backfired when he failed to show any empathy for Epstein’s victims or regret over his friendship with the disgraced financier.

Prince Andrew on Newsnight

Ms Maxwell, a close friend of the Duke’s, went into hiding after Epstein killed himself in prison in August whilst awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges.

It was claimed on Thursday that she is being protected by her network of powerful friends and associates in “safe houses” all over the world.

Although the British socialite has not been seen in public for several months, she has been co-operating with an ongoing investigation into Epstein’s crimes.

She recently sent a letter urging a judge not to unseal a tranche of new documents which include depositions from 29 people, including a number of new witnesses.

Ms Maxwell is last known to have met the Duke last summer at Buckingham Palace, two weeks after US prosecutors announced they wanted to reopen their investigation into Epstein.

The meeting took place on or about June 5, the day before Ms Maxwell took part in a four-day charity motoring rally from London to Monte Carlo. It is thought to be the last time that she came to Britain.

The Duke said in his Newsnight interview that it was the last time he was in touch with Ms Maxwell, with whom he has been friends for decades, inviting her to a "straightforward shooting weekend" at Sandringham and to Princess Beatrice's 18th birthday party at Windsor Castle.

Virginia Roberts Giuffre speaks on the BBC Panorama programme CREDIT: BBC PANORAMA

Asked if the pair had discussed Epstein at the meeting, he replied; “No, actually - funnily enough, no, not at all.
    “There wasn't anything to discuss about him because he wasn't in the news, you know, it was just ... we had moved on."
    Ms Roberts Giuffre said in an interview with the BBC’s Panorama that she was trafficked from the US by Epstein to sleep with the Duke in 2001.

She alleged that on arrival in London she was introduced to the Duke and then taken to Tramp nightclub in Mayfair with him, Epstein and Ms Maxwell.

On leaving the club, she claims Ms Maxwell gave her instructions. "In the car, Ghislaine tells me that I have to do for Andrew what I do for Jeffrey, and that just made me sick," she said.

The Duke said he could not have been at the club that night because he had taken his daughter, Princess Beatrice, to a party at Pizza Express in Woking, which he remembered because it was a "very unusual" thing for him to do.

He said he had no recollection of a photograph of the pair of them apparently taken that night at Ms Maxwell’s house and cast doubt on its veracity.

Buckingham Palace declined to comment on the claim that the Duke begged Ms Maxwell to clear his name.
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-fa...efused-report/
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

“She carefully considered it, but decided no good would come of it. It isn’t in her best interests.”
    Not mutually exclusive but the last part of the sentence is the more important to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Not mutually exclusive but the last part of the sentence is the more important to her.
    Yeah, there's no dearth of narcissistic pit vipers involved with this debacle.
    twitchy2.0, Novice, Sarzy and 3 others like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Yeah. A woman who procured and oversaw the abuse of underage girls in order to fund her own luxurious lifestyle isn't going to give two shits about anyone but herself.
    ConstanceSpry and sprynkles like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^^^To be fair, I wouldn't give two shits about Andrew, either.
    And I'm a cornerstone of society.

I think she should be in jail.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    I think she should be in jail.
    I think so too but no doubt she'll avoid it by doing what she's done for years - selling other people's arses. The only difference will be that this time it'll be rich males instead of vulnerable girls.
    sprynkles and Angeli like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I agree with you, but she's at least guilty of human trafficking or even accessory to human trafficking. Makes me sick.
    Kittylady and rollo like this.

I feel reasonably certain that she is working for at least one intelligence service and quite possibly more than one. Daddy Maxwell was unquestionably working with the Mossad, and I'd be shocked if his daughter wasn't. She and Epstein ran a thriving honey trap, that operated for a crazy amount of time pretty much right out in the open, with very few repercussions. Epstein served a little time, yes, and even was registered as a sex offender, but his sentence was outrageously short, and when he got out, what really changed?

I'm not suggesting that Mossad put pressure on the judicial system to let Epstein skate; I'm convinced that there was a sweetheart deal between Mossad and the CIA and that US Intelligence hammered a deal through. My guess is that Israel is helping to hide her now, while trying to work something out so that she suffers minimal consequences. She has to be eager to compromise, given what happened to Epstein, because we're not still trying to call his death a suicide, are we?
    sputnik, Sarzy, Nevan and 3 others like this.

fgg

Ghislaine Maxwell’s powerful contacts protecting her in safe houses

Ghislaine Maxwell — the British socialite who’s long been accused of serving as Jeffrey Epstein’s madam — is hiding in a series of safe houses and is being “protected because of the information she has on the world’s most powerful people.”

Maxwell, 58, allegedly procured young women and groomed them to have sex with Epstein and his wealthy pals, but she has remained out of public view after the convicted sex offender’s re-arrest last year and his death in jail in August. She has always denied any wrongdoing.

On the heels of a Reuters report that Maxwell was the main focus of an investigation by the FBI into several “people who facilitated” the dead pedophile’s alleged sexual abuse, a source tells Page Six: “Ghislaine is protected. She and Jeffrey were assets of sorts for multiple foreign governments. They would trade information about the powerful people caught in his net — caught at Epstein’s house.”

The source added of Ghislaine, who has homes in Manhattan and London, “She is not in the US, she moves around. She is sometimes in the UK, but most often in other countries, such as Israel, where her powerful contacts have provided her with safe houses and protection.”

The source added that Britain’s disgraced Prince Andrew had begged Maxwell to come forward and give an interview to protect him after he was accused of having sex with one of Epstein’s most vocal accusers, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, which he strongly denies. But Maxwell refused, forcing the prince to conduct his own disastrous interview. The source said: “Andrew pleaded with Ghislaine to publicly defend him. She carefully considered it, but decided no good would come of it (if she came forward). It isn’t in her best interests.” Lawyers for Maxwell didn’t get back to us.

The source also added, “If the US government was really interested in bringing in Ghislaine, the IRS would have looked at her tax returns and the income she may have got from Epstein and perhaps some of his powerful associates.”

https://pagesix.com/2020/01/01/ghisl...n-safe-houses/
    lindsaywhit and Nevan like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Well, we found Saddam and Osama ...
    rollo likes this.

Elite Member

I love how in one breath no one can find her and in another she's receiving hate mail and death threats.
    Which one is it?
    Shinola, Brando, Angeli and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    I feel reasonably certain that she is working for at least one intelligence service and quite possibly more than one. Daddy Maxwell was unquestionably working with the Mossad, and I'd be shocked if his daughter wasn't. She and Epstein ran a thriving honey trap, that operated for a crazy amount of time pretty much right out in the open, with very few repercussions. Epstein served a little time, yes, and even was registered as a sex offender, but his sentence was outrageously short, and when he got out, what really changed?

I'm not suggesting that Mossad put pressure on the judicial system to let Epstein skate; I'm convinced that there was a sweetheart deal between Mossad and the CIA and that US Intelligence hammered a deal through. My guess is that Israel is helping to hide her now, while trying to work something out so that she suffers minimal consequences. She has to be eager to compromise, given what happened to Epstein, because we're not still trying to call his death a suicide, are we?
    Thank you. This is what I came here to say, although probably not as well. :p Not only was Robert Maxwell working for at least one intelligence agency, but the Lolita trafficking concept is a completely classic honey trap. So classic it’s hard to understand how anyone would be so stupid as to fall for it, except they surely felt they were so powerful they’d be untouchable. And/or, worse, they were habitually into trafficking and minors and normally got away with it as people were discreet.

if Andrew has actually been asking Ghislaine for help as some of the tabloid fodder suggests, he appears not to understand that she has victimized him. Of course that doesn’t exonerate him whatsoever, but he must really be the dolt he’s painted as if he still thinks she’s his friend.
    Angeli and lindsaywhit like this.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

UK cops block bid to trace Prince Andrew’s location on night he’s accused of sex with teen

By Lee Brown

January 15, 2020 | 8:49am

Prince Andrew
    Prince Andrew
    AFP via Getty Images
    British police have blocked a legal bid to trace Prince Andrew’s bodyguards’ movements on the night he allegedly first had sex with a Jeffrey Epstein accuser.

The disgraced royal claims that he could not have had sex with Virginia Roberts Giuffre in London in March 2001 — because he was grabbing pizza with his daughter at a chain restaurant in the small town of Woking.

With no witnesses of the prince’s pie date, the Mirror Online submitted a Freedom of Information Act request hoping that his royal protection officers’ movements would help prove his whereabouts that day.

But London’s Met police rejected the request, citing national security concerns — and sparking an immediate backlash, the UK news site said.

Graham Smith, of anti-monarchy group Republic, slammed the decision.

“Revealing locations from 19 years ago cannot possibly reveal personal data, either directly or indirectly,” Smith told Mirror Online. “The police are tasked with protecting the royals from physical harm, not from legitimate inquiry, criminal investigation or embarrassment.”

Giuffre — who claims to have had sex with Andrew three times after being trafficked by late pedophile Epstein — attacked the “lies after lies” that she claims protect the prince.

“There could only be one reason the prince’s bodyguards would not to expose where the prince had been on March 10th 2001- the night in question, bc he wasn’t at Woking Pizza with his daughter B,” she tweeted, referring to Princess Beatrice.

Giuffre claims she first had sex with the royal when she was 17 at Ghislaine Maxwell’s townhouse where a now-infamous photo was taken of them together.

Andrew gave his Pizza Express alibi during his disastrous BBC interview that led to him being booted from royal duties.

Both he and Buckingham Palace have vehemently denied Giuffre’s allegations. Epstein, 66, died last August after being found hanged in his Manhattan lockup facing serious sex crimes.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/15/uk-cop...mpression=true
    rollo likes this.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information