Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Prince Andrew is a lying git: the BBC interview

^I had to go and figure out this scooter thing and now that I know it was worse than I thought. Lovely.

I have no idea if this is the whole article or just a teaser and I didn't see it anywhere posted but I might have missed it. From the DM.

Revealed: Princess Beatrice helped set up Prince Andrew's car-crash BBC interview to address his ties to pedophile Epstein and attended key meeting (but has been in tears ever since)

The Duke of York's former wife Sarah Ferguson and daughter Princess Beatrice (left, in London in February; and, center, with her father at Ascot in June) were among the key figures pressing him to go ahead with last weekend's disastrous BBC interview (right). The Mail on Sunday understands that the Duchess of York had been keen to end the speculation about Andrew's involvement with convicted pedophile and sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein ahead of Beatrice's wedding to property developer Edo Mapelli Mozzi next year. Fergie is also believed to have been convinced that if the public could see the Duke - or 'my boy', as she is said to call him - talking in his own words about the scandal, they would be convinced that he was telling the truth. She could hardly have been more wrong. Last week, Andrew stepped down from Royal duties amid unrelenting criticism of his performance.

"AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Ok ,Fat Andy is not really fat..it must be the double jowls..Oh,yes,scooter...i remember well.

Hahahahahaha... Her Majesty has cancelled the big birthday celebration she had planned to host for Andrew's 60th. Instead, she will have a small dinner for close family members. Will Charles and/or Wills attend? I'm pretty sure Camilla will find an excuse not to- her absence at Eugenia's wedding was noticeable.
    C_is_for_Cookie and fgg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Hahahahahaha... Her Majesty has cancelled the big birthday celebration she had planned to host for Andrew's 60th. Instead, she will have a small dinner for close family members. Will Charles and/or Wills attend? I'm pretty sure Camilla will find an excuse not to- her absence at Eugenia's wedding was noticeable.
    I’m really starting to warm to Camillia..... lol!

(off-topic posts moved to after hours)
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I think Beatrice is crying about her wedding but it's only one day in her life with Edo.
    Beeyotch likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I think Bea's tears are about her wedding too. I mean, I almost feel sorry for her. It's not her fault her father is such a loathesome human. But apples falling from trees and whatnot...

Ok not exactly fair, but I mean.

What cause her disgraced dad won't be able to walk her down the aisle? Pfft. She's marrying a dude who was living with a fiancee and a kid when they started banging. It's already about as unromantic as you can get. If I were her, I'd have a private wedding with a few close family and friends and and even more private honeymoon and leave it at that.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Should I watch the damn thing?

I remember two things when sitting in the student union at college, Andrew and Koo and praying I'd get home by 3:02 to see General Hospital. Is this why we haven't seen him paired with anyone since Fergie? Has he had a public date with any woman in 25 years? You'd think he'd get a beard or the Queen would tell him find a beard. Not that a date would find her way onto the Buck. Palace balcony but at least stir up a little gossip to make people think you're dating grown women.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Post Fergie, he was seen with a few blondes in sports cars. Such a cliche.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Post Fergie, he was seen with a few blondes in sports cars. Such a cliche.
    He was probably taking them back to their parents so they'd be up in time for school the next morning! Ouch- I just couldn't resisit.
    Brookie likes this.

I like bea and euge for some reason. I do feel a little bad for bea but at the same time, the family has bigger things to worry about right now.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Fergie showing her true colours ...

Prince Andrew’s accuser Virginia Roberts must be ‘put on the grill’ by Panorama when show interviews her, friends of the Duchess of York insist

• Friends of Duchess of York want BBC to subject Virginia Roberts to a TV grilling
    • Ms Roberts has accused the Duke of York of having sex with her when she was 17
    • Prince Andrew attempted to repair his reputation in a BBC Newsnight interview
    • The move backfired and he was roundly criticised and mocked over the debacle

By JOE MIDDLETON FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 02:18, 26 November 2019 | UPDATED: 06:00, 26 November 2019

+4

Prince Andrew, Duke of York and Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, pictured at Royal Ascot this year

Prince Andrew's accuser Virginia Roberts must be 'put on the grill' by BBC's Panorama when the show interviews her, friends of the Duchess of York have insisted.
    Ms Roberts, an alleged trafficking victim of paedophile Jeffrey Epstein, claims she had under-age sex with the duke three times when she was 17, which he strenuously denies.
    In a misguided attempt to repair his reputation and clarify his relationship with Epstein he was interviewed by the BBC's Emily Maitlis on Newsnight.
    It went so badly the Queen was forced to step in and effectively fire him from public duties and the duke stepped back from all of his 230 patronages.
    Now Buckingham Palace is bracing itself for yet further scrutiny as Ms Roberts is being interviewed on BBC Panorama this week. It will be broadcast on Monday next week.
    But friends of the Duchess of York told The Telegraph: 'She [Virginia Roberts] should be properly cross examined and on all the evidence that doesn't stack up.
    'She should be put on the rack. The BBC cannot drill him as they did, and just believe her, when there are lots of inconsistencies.'

+

Virginia Roberts, appearing in an NBC interview, is set to to appear on BBC Panorama on Monday next week

In particular the friend of the duchess said the BBC should ask Virginia Roberts - now Mrs Giuffre - how much she had been paid for the photograph showing the Duke with his arm around her at the home of Ghislaine Maxwell.
    The intervention may not prove welcome due to the demand to put Ms Roberts - an alleged victim of a paedophile and sex offender - under an intense media grilling.

The Duke of York's former wife Sarah Ferguson and daughter Princess Beatrice were among the key figures pressing him to go ahead with last weekend's car crash interview, it has been claimed.
    The Duchess of York had been keen to end the speculation about Andrew's involvement with convicted paedophile and sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein ahead of Beatrice's wedding to property developer Edo Mapelli Mozzi next year.

+4

Virginia Roberts (pictured with Prince Andrew and Ghislaine Maxwell) says the prince had sex with her three times

Fergie is also believed to have been convinced that if the public could see the Duke – or 'my boy', as she is said to call him – talking in his own words about the scandal, they would be convinced that he was telling the truth.
    Andrew's performance and its aftermath seem to have hit the Princess hard and she was tearful while hosting a party for her fiance's 36th birthday at the exclusive Mayfair nightclub Annabel's on Tuesday night.
    One member of the Princess's circle said that what should have been a celebration was a solemn and awkward affair. Prince Andrew stepped down from Royal duties the following day.
    'Beatrice was sombre and make-up-free for the birthday dinner,' the source said.
    'She was probably worried that her mascara would run. She seemed quite tearful at times. In fact, Beatrice has been in tears every day since the interview went out.'

+

In a misguided attempt to repair his reputation and clarify his relationship with Epstein he was interviewed by the BBC's Emily Maitlis on Newsnight

Princess Beatrice is due to marry her partner Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi next year but royal biographer Christopher Warwick said the scandal would probably mean her wedding will be a much smaller affair than that afforded to her sister.
    Mr Warwick said: 'I think - fairly or unfairly - it has cast a shadow over the York family but more broadly his stepping back from official duties has kind of lifted that shadow that was about to be cast over the whole royal family.'
    During the BBC interview, Andrew denied claims he had sex with a 17-year-old girl, Virginia Roberts, but admitted he had 'let the side down' when he visited Epstein's home in New York – two years after the billionaire financier's conviction for soliciting a minor for prostitution.
    The duke was also attacked for what was seen by many as a lack of remorse over the friendship with the disgraced financier, who took his own life in prison earlier this year while awaiting trial on sex trafficking and conspiracy charges.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Panorama.html

I just read a few posts on a royal forum about the possibility of Beatrice's wedding not taking place because the fiance might bail on her. I could see it happen.
    Brookie likes this.

Well he bailed on a fiance and his son, so anything is possible. Plus, who would want to deal with this Royal BS (especially someone who was already rich on his own) in the first place, never mind when some crazy ish like your fiancee's dad being accused of being a pedo creep and breaking the law and getting disgraced and knocked off of his royal duties happens.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information