Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree439Likes

Thread: Presley Gerber gets the word 'Misunderstood' tattooed on his face

Elite Member

There are children who are raised with everything against them and their basic needs aren't being met, let alone any emotional ones. They can suffer irreparable trauma. I know I am guilty of thinking that children with "everything" -- that have all their basic needs met, and then some -- shouldn't have issues or suffer trauma. But in some ways, their trauma could be worse in some ways because no one thinks they should be anything but happy and well adjusted. If you are in a family that values appearance more than anything and want you to be a certain way, that could be very hard to deal with. Who knows how involved his parents were? Who knows what is under the glossy surface? Having too much, can be too much.
    Beeyotch, Annika and I'mNotBitter like this.

this is some chet hanks - sorry, i mean chet haze - wannabe nonsense. chet haze cleaned himself up and stopped rapping but now he's inexplicably developed a jamaican accent

https://consequenceofsound.net/2020/...golden-globes/
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Whatever happened to that Russian chick who got her face tattooed with her boyfriend's name the day after she met him? Fuck that guy was weird, he did it to his previous girlfriend too. I would love to know if they're still together, or if she's stuck with his name on her face forever.
    omg. When you said her face was tattooed I didn't expected this

fgg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    There are children who are raised with everything against them and their basic needs aren't being met, let alone any emotional ones. They can suffer irreparable trauma. I know I am guilty of thinking that children with "everything" -- that have all their basic needs met, and then some -- shouldn't have issues or suffer trauma. But in some ways, their trauma could be worse in some ways because no one thinks they should be anything but happy and well adjusted. If you are in a family that values appearance more than anything and want you to be a certain way, that could be very hard to deal with. Who knows how involved his parents were? Who knows what is under the glossy surface? Having too much, can be too much.
    I'll take everything back if I find out he slept overnight at the Neverland Ranch.
    sprynkles, Raff, MsDark and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Those live feed comments... No wonder kids end up offing themselves (though I happen to agree with bubbles_n1)
    As do I.
    holly likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

fgg

Presley Gerber spotted at drug-testing facility

Presley Gerber was spotted entering a drug-testing facility Monday amid rumors his family is growing more concerned about him.

The 20-year-old son of Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber — who recently had the word “misunderstood” tattooed on his face — tried to keep a low profile as he made his way into the testing facility dressed in an oversize Tommy Hilfiger sweatshirt and a baseball cap.

Page Six has learned that the facility is where Gerber is completing his DUI program. We’re told his girlfriend, Cameron Rorrison, dropped him off, and he spent about 10 minutes there before exiting and heading over to a nearby 7-Eleven with the companion, where he purchased a sandwich and a bottle of water. He then made his way back to the center for a longer period of time.

Presley was arrested for DUI on New Year’s Day 2019 and his parents reportedly have been trying to get him help since then, though a source close to the couple later told The Post that rumors that Presley went to rehab after his arrest weren’t true.

In July 2019, Presley pleaded no contest to one misdemeanor count of driving with a .08% blood-alcohol content and was sentenced to three years of probation. He was also ordered to complete a DUI program, as well as two days of community service.

https://pagesix.com/2020/02/25/presl...ting-facility/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

fgg

Presley Gerber defends face tattoo, says ‘people love to hate me’

Presley Gerber feels like he’s being bullied.

The troubled spawn of supermodel Cindy Crawford and tequila macher Rande Gerbe went on Instagram Stories to defend his controversial face tattoo, even comparing his plight to the discrimination faced by the transgender community. He also seemed to take a dig at P.C. culture.

In the text-based mini-rant posted to his stories, the 20 year-old-model wrote: “Most and a lot of people can get a face lifts, change genders, lip injections, etc and it’s offensive to say anything in today’s day in age but I get a little face tattoo and now people to love hate me.. Hmmmm? [sic]”

Gerber also shared a short video of himself watching a film with a female friend captioning it “Beautiful moments.”

Earlier this month, the heavily inked member of the Gerber clan debuted the face tattoo under his right eye which reads, “Misunderstood.”

In an Instagram Live feed posted shortly after he unveiled his tattoo, Gerber noted: ‘If I thought this was going to ruin my face or I didn’t want this, I wouldn’t have done it.’

https://pagesix.com/2020/03/12/presl...ve-to-hate-me/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

czb

'most and a lot'??

Wow I feel so sorry for him, must be hard being so misunderstood.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Shit, he should figure out what it's like to have real problems.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Obvious attention-seeking is obvious but there've been so many blinds about his parents perhaps it was inevitable.
    Angeli, Annika and DawnM74 like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    'most and a lot'??
    'today's day in age'. Kid's a genius.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Nah, he’s just misunderstood
    faithanne, fgg, Shinola and 1 others like this.

Aaron Carter 2.0
    fgg, DawnM74 and Trixie like this.

Thread Information