Login to remove the ads!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Poor baby: Blue Ivy Carter looks like Joe Camel

Whoa. I didn't know Greys was black. My mental image that she looks like Monica Bellucci just gave me the finger.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

That's got to be one of the ugliest babies I've ever seen in my life.

I ususally find black babies to be the most adorable (along with Asian babehs) but Blue Ivy is kinda weird looking. She's not necessarily ugly, just weird looking. She looks like she def has Jay's unfortunate face shape.

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    Whoa. I didn't know Greys was black. My mental image that she looks like Monica Bellucci just gave me the finger.
    I'm the black Monica Belluci! How did you miss I was black? LMAO!
    cheray likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Yay! I knew greys was black! Now, if I can just remember who all the men are around here besides the obvious ones.

I think Blue looks just fine. She's not gonna be modeling any time soon, but she's not a fugster. I don't feel one way or the other about Jessica's baby. She's not cute or ugly. She's just baby.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I'm the black Monica Belluci! How did you miss I was black? LMAO!
    I...don't know

I usually have a pretty good memory for those things, too. Oh well. Black Monica Bellucci it is!
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

she is a cute lil baby , ummmm..that hair ...holy ..hmmmm..okay so what the hell is on her head ..

Not a cute baby. I think Asian babies are the cutest, not sure why but they just look like cuter blobs than other babies that look like normal blobs.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

^ I have 2 Eurasian girls in my family - one was a beautiful baby, and the other was cute but a little weird looking. Now they're school age and they are seriously the most gorgeous little girls. One of them looks like a little China doll but with curly hair! Her mother gets stopped on the street by Asian tourists wanting to take photos of her.
    "...to Malceski, is that the Grand Final? Sydney are Premiers!" D Cometti 29/09/2012

LOOK HOW FRESH MY SUIT IS... NUFF SAID!

I didn't know greysfang was black either. I thought she was, well....... grey.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I'm rather meh on babies. They're okay as long as I never have to be around them. Personally, I think puppies are much cuter.

By the way, I'm a little white woman, in case anyone was wondering.
    *DIVA!, Belt Up, Kat Scorp and 1 others like this.

You are Annie Lennox in my mind and always will be. You could have told me you were actually samoan and you would still be Annie.
    Do it anyway

I'm a little old Italian lady named Sophia.... Picture it! I thought everyone knew about Greys..

Baby is still a cutie pie... I've seen truly ugly black babies and kids... I ask the other Diva everyday am I mean for blocking their moms from my fb feed for posting the pics
    I Bleed Purple-Baltimore and Proud!

^ I used to love when Sophia started a story saying "Picture it, Sicily..." And no, you are not mean for blocking baby photos. I don't care about baby photos unless its a very close friend or family member of mine. I hide updates because they post so many pics their babies.

All races have ugly babies, and cute babies. I don't remember who, but someone has their avatar with that ugly baby with the wig on. I hate that picture, but it's so funny!
    WhateverLolaWants likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Yeah, unless they're family or close friends with my kids, I'm not too keen on other peoples' children. I felt kind of bad yesterday at martial arts practice. An acquaintance of mine was filling in for the main instructor and her youngest wasn't feeling up to practice so he sat next to me while she taught the class my boys are in. I like her older kids a lot, but the youngest drives me batty and was peppering me with questions when I was in an already bad mood (Have you heard that song, 'Call me, Maybe'? I love that song. What do you listen to? I've never heard of that band; are you making that up? How about 'Moves like Jagger? That's an old song but its still okay.") I guess it might have been cute if I was in a better mood but as it was I wanted to be ANYWHERE but next to him at that moment.

When class was over she and her husband came over and remarked on my boys, "You have really great kids!" I just smiled and said, "Thanks," and hoped it wasn't too obvious that I didn't gush about their youngest in return
    Do it anyway

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information