Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree167Likes

Thread: Police and social services investigating Nadya Suleman over claims of neglect

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Ok, there are plenty of welfare moms with $500 extensions, fake nails and designer clothes and bags. If you don't believe me, go hang at WalMart for a while.
    I've seen the nails and extensions. A cousin or friend in cosmetology school usually helps out the welfare/poor moms around here. I've asked. None of them go to salons. And it takes hours, sometimes split between two days, to get extensions plus the confectionary styling and nails.

Yes, I ask when I get the chance because I think it's cool as shit
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

CORRECTION: OctoMom Gets $4,000 A Month From Taxpayers

When TMZ said last month that OctoMom was getting $2,000 a month in food stamps, I couldn't figure out how she could feed a family of 26 (including her multiple personalities) on such little money....... because she said in an interview with Good Morning America that she's actually getting $4,000 to $5,000 a month from California taxpayers.
    I think I'm going to throw up
    You can't tell me she actually spends $4k to $5k on just food.
    Especially when her kids are sleeping on mattresses on the floor with no sheets.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    They're REWARDING her????
    Sickening, isn't it?
    holly likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I agree the place is not filthy only messy. But let's try and keep the spray paint cans away from small children, mmkay?
    holly likes this.

cps needs to step in and take these children. she's letting her kids live in filth.
    another year i claim of total indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    They're REWARDING her????
    I know, my brain went nuclear when I heard this. I want to kick her in the face.
    holly likes this.

We called it.

Octo-Mom Was Set Up! Stylist Sold Photos First, Then Called Cops!

Posted on Apr 27, 2012 @ 07:00AM
    GSI/Splash

By Amber Goodhand
    Radar News Editor
    The public was shocked when disturbing photos of Nadya "Octo-Mom" Suleman's squalid living conditions surfaced earlier this week, but RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned some equally shocking news about how they came to be.

Octo-Mom's hairstylist, Stephanie, was identified as the whistleblower who sold the photographs to the media and alerted the authorities to the conditions in which the 14 children were living, prompting Orange County's Children and Family Services to visit Octo-Mom's house, but an insider said it was all for money.

"Stephanie cashed in on the entire scenario," the source told RadarOnline.com. "She called the media and made a deal with them before she even went to the police!"

According to the source, Stephanie was paid a hefty 5-figure sum for the photographs she took with her cell phone inside Octo-Mom's home.

"She cut a really good deal and was in constant contact with the outlet that bought her stuff for the whole 48 hours leading up to the release of the story," the source said.

"Nadya should have been more aware, but Stephanie got her. She insisted on going over to that house to do Nadya's hair probably knowing that she'd be able to get a storyfrom it."

While there is nothing illegal about Stephanie contacting a media outlet before alerting the police, the source believes it proves selfish motives.

"If Stephanie were really that concerned about those children and their well-being, I think she would have rushed to the authorities," the source said.
    "But by selling her story first, she secured a paycheck…then she talked to the police, and once CPS got involved it just added to the value of her story."
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    We called it.
    well, SOME of us called it. a lot of posters here defended the poor stylist who was just trying to make a living.

OH NO!! A source went to TMZ instead of reporting something to the police first, said a source who went to Radaronline before reporting something to the police first. Stop the presses!!
    If being cunty is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Seriously? What would the person who went to radar have to report to the police actually?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    I've seen the nails and extensions. A cousin or friend in cosmetology school usually helps out the welfare/poor moms around here. I've asked. None of them go to salons. And it takes hours, sometimes split between two days, to get extensions plus the confectionary styling and nails.

Yes, I ask when I get the chance because I think it's cool as shit

In my area, hair and nail salons thrive in poor neighborhoods. They're one of the highly recommended businesses to open, they're very lucrative. My (chinese immigrant) girlfriend owns a few in some poor parts of Brooklyn, and often remarks about how her customers maybe won't pay their electric bill, but they always manage to pay for hair and nails.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

It's the same here. People come to court and can't afford an attorney so a public defender is appointed to them, meanwhile, their hair and nails are perfect and go wonderful with all of the jewelry they have on.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Seriously? What would the person who went to radar have to report to the police actually?
    They're all wasting everyone's time, starting with Octocunt herself. I'm just waiting for the story from the CDAN source ("Himmm") on the Radar source ("insider") on the TMZ source ("Stephanie") on Octocunt. That would waste a lot of time.
    If being cunty is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Quote Originally Posted by thunder&lightning View Post
    cps needs to step in and take these children. she's letting her kids live in filth.
    So.... You didn't see the pictures?

I have no problem with the hairdresser making a living & charging octomom whatever. No-one is holding a gun to octomom's head to make her spend her cash on hairdressing.
    However, I did say that I think that if someone is going to CPS don't go to the press.
    OrangeSlice likes this.

So wasting peoples' time is a crime now? Who knew.

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information