Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree167Likes

Thread: Police and social services investigating Nadya Suleman over claims of neglect

Just curious as to who is spray painting the walls...
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    No. My argument is that everyone knows about Octomom. Her being short of cash and everything. [b]This woman shouldve never taken the job.[/b[ And I agree, TMZ was just wrong. CPS, fine. If the kids are in danger like that, fine. But TMZ? She wanted some more money.
    I think that you are wrong.
    The hairdresser isn't there to tell Octomom how to spend (or not) her money, and iirc Octomom told the financial advisor who was there to help her straighten it out to GTF.
    The hairdresser is also owed from the previous job. If that is the case a small business owner may complete another piece of work and collect for both at the same time. It's a risk, but sometimes it pays off.

Where the hairdresser went wrong (morally IMO) was in selling her story to the tabs after reporting Octomom to the social services etc.

^^^ like i said, if the hairdresser complains that the kids live in squalor and nadya doesn't spend enough money on them, blah blah blah, then i don't think it's ethical to take the money then COMPLAIN to social services that nadya doesn't spend enough money on the kids. either take the gig and STFU or don't take the gig (and/or money) and complain.
    I haven't seen where the hairdresser reported to CPS because of Suleman's lack of money. I read that she reported her to CPS after being in the home and seeing Suleman lock the kids up and seeing that she had non-functioning toilets in a house with 14 kids. The stuff about how much Suleman gets in welfare and how she couldn't spend money on a plumber comes from TMZ.

I'd take the money too. The hairdresser was hired to do the work, did the work, she deserves to get paid. It's not like if she said, "Oh, Nadya, now that I see how broke you are, here keep this $500 and let me give your free products and services" that the bitch would have turned around and spent it on the kids.

The house is messy, not squalid, but it is concerning if there is not functioning plumbing and toddlers are apparently sleeping on mattresses on bare floors. Throwing a mattress on a bare floor and some potties in the backyard is not a good environment for kids. Hell, it's not good for a dog.
    mistify likes this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Wednesday, April 25th 2012
    Scenes From The Octo Cave....

It's (NSFW) Lurid Digs: The BABY!!! Hoarder Edition!
    If I had 14 kids living under one roof with me, my house would have the word Ayúdame (written by me) scrawled on all of its walls, there would be used heroin spoons scattered all over the floor and every door would have been pulled off of its hinges. Obviously, I'd use the doors as a shield against all the baby poop thrown at me on an hourly basis. Basically, my house would make Grey Gardens look like the "after" shot in an episode of Clean House. But that's why I don't have 14 kids! Which leads me to these pictures from TMZ of OctoMom's House of Horrors. Honestly, I expected a lot worse. Don't get me wrong, it still looks like an abandoned mental hospital turned crack house and I'm sure it smells like a diaper genie's fart times a million, but I still thought it would look a whole lot more disgusting.
    Octo's hairstylist (I'll get to that later) gave TMZ the pictures after she filed a complaint with the La Habra Police Department. Stephanie the hairstylist told police and TMZ that the house is covered in graffiti and it has only one working toilet. The kids have to use potty training toilets in the backyard. Octo tried to get the plumbing fixed, but she decided against it after a plumber told her it would cost $150. Stephanie says that the children run around pantless and some of them even have to sleep on the floor since there's not enough mattresses for all of them. Oh, and what's locked behind door number WTF in the picture above? It's not Octo's sanity! It's her kids. Octo told Stephanie that sometimes she keeps them in the bedroom. Do not show this picture to my dog or he may use the same trick on my ass.
    La Habra police as well as Child Protective Services paid a visit to Octo's house and looked around for about 90 minutes. They ruled that none of the kids are in immediate danger, so they didn't remove any of them from the house and will continue to investigate.
    And about Octo's hairstylist, even though she's still on government assistance and refuses to pay $150 to fix the toilets, she wrote Stephanie a $520 check for two haircuts and a Brazilian blowout.
    Octo's house is a mess, the children are pooping in the backyard, their sleeping pads were made by Lumber Liquidators and it's only a matter of time before they declare mutiny on her by drowning her in baby piss, but at least her hair looks hot, right? Who cares about the needs of children?! Nothing else matters when your beauty is intact.

Posted by: Michael K

Source: Scenes From The Octo Cave.... | Dlisted
    Excuse me, two haircuts?

at least her hair looks hot, right? Who cares about the needs of children?! Nothing else matters when your beauty is intact.

Agreed, Michael K. It's so depressing.

it still looks like an abandoned mental hospital turned crack house

Apr 25, 2:50 PM

View Video >> EXCLUSIVE: Octomom's House -- 4-Person Clean-Up Army

Just hours after TMZ posted pictures of the horrifying living conditions in Octomom's house -- a 4-person clean-up crew showed up in full force ... with enough cleaning supplies to shine the entire neighborhood. As we previously reported, Dr. Drew bought Octo a year's worth of cleaning services last November -- as part of a life-improvement package that also includes a year of child care services. Shockingly, the cleaning crew visits Octo's house pretty regularly -- though you wouldn't think it looking at the current state of her house.

For fucks sake don't allow any more paint in the house.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

But theyre children! You would deny them finger painting?

I dunno I have a feeling she is doing most of it.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    Excuse me, two haircuts?
    And a Brazilian Blowout which can cost anywhere from $150-$600 depending on how much hair and how curly/frizzy it is.

Read more: How much does a Brazilian keratin treatment cost

The bitch has a lot of hair...

Maybe Stephanie is a single mother and has a houseful of kids herself and needs the money she works for to take care of them. She did her job and she deserves to be paid for it.
    mistify likes this.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

I have a feeling she is doing most of it.
    Of course. The fumes send her to her happy place.

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    Just curious as to who is spray painting the walls...
    I know, some of it seems too high for the kids to be doing it.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    And a Brazilian Blowout which can cost anywhere from $150-$600 depending on how much hair and how curly/frizzy it is.

Read more: How much does a Brazilian keratin treatment cost

The bitch has a lot of hair...

Maybe Stephanie is a single mother and has a houseful of kids herself and needs the money she works for to take care of them. She did her job and she deserves to be paid for it.
    she is still an ass for going to tmz about it though. entertaining for us, but tacky as hell and rude to do that to a client.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter7 View Post
    she is still an ass for going to tmz about it though. entertaining for us, but tacky as hell and rude to do that to a client.
    Unless of course she's going to split the fee with octomom?

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information