Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree167Likes

Thread: Police and social services investigating Nadya Suleman over claims of neglect

What I find funny is all the folks who in the past have said "call the CPS" on her, now going... welllllll..... its nit that bad.....

But the best bit was this little gem (below), from a Mom who took drugs while pregnant...
    GoldDust77
    Gold Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    child protective services, hello...

Exactly^^. I just don't understand WHY all these children are STILL with this incapable "mother". She's certainly proven that she is just NOT able to raise all these kids.
    Quote:
    Octuplets mother Nadya Suleman's two-year-old son Caleb was rushed to a hospital late Friday after accidentally drinking a chemical solution from his older brother's home volcano kit. The youngster vomited after swallowing the liquid; his mother decided to call paramedics just to play it safe.
    "Just to play it safe"????!!? WTF???!! The kid drank a VOLCANO-KIT CHEMICAL SOLUTION for chrissakes!!! I can't imagine someone NOT calling 911 in such an instance! Quote:
    Suleman dialed 911 just after 5 p.m. Friday afternoon, resulting in an estimated 40 emergency medical personnel reportedly showing up at the family's La Habra, Calif., home.
    40 emergency medical personnel???!!!!!!??? 40 ???????!!!!!!!!?? For just 1 freaking 2-year-old kid??!!???? Again: WTF!!! Gee, more of the taxpayers of California's hard-earned money being WASTED on this fucking IDIOT. --Like she hasn't already wasted enough of their tax dollars! I just don't understand.--40?!!? Quote:
    The scene quickly grew so chaotic that a fireman was observed asking Suleman to pose for a souvenir cellphone snapshot.
    Oh lord that's so pathetic & inappropriate i think i'm going to vomit. I hope this idiot is fired for wasting time while on the job posing for pictures with this moron!

This freak of a woman makes me SICK!!!! Her household is obviously complete CHAOS and is just plain unsafe. Kid drinking volcano-fluid; kid chasing his grandma around the house with a knife, trying to stab her; kids biting their siblings; Octomom "losing" one of her kids & calling 911 and dealing with the situation by repeatedly telling the operator she's going to "kill herself"; etc. etc....Again, WHY has CPS not swooped in yet???!!!!??????

Well now that we've seen evidence of the so-called neglect, its probably because she's apparently doing a better job than we imagined.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    But the best bit was this little gem (below), from a Mom who took drugs while pregnant...
    Just clicked on her name. Last activity was today. Maybe she'll come on in and contribute to the thread.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    That $520 was actually for services she owed her in the past and a lot of hair products, not just one haircut. Octomom knew the price going in; this hairdresser had cut her hair before. Why should the hairdresser take on the responsibility of Octomom's financial decisions?
    Oh come on. I understand the woman getting the money shes owed but theres other ways to go about that, especially when your client is on welfare and has 14 children. That isnt her problem, I understand that, but it looks to me like she made it her problem going to CPS.

I know some people in some professions that, knowing people are broke, charge less for services rendered, cut them deals, even take the money in payments. If she was so concerned about these children theres many things she could have done that she didnt. Like I said, $520 is alot of money. Octomom being broke is news to absolutely no one so this 'services rendered, she owed her' doesnt fly with me. And that house doesnt look that bad TBH.

Truthfully, 'Stephanie' just wanted a payout from TMZ. Im pretty sure there was a payout.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    What I find funny is all the folks who in the past have said "call the CPS" on her, now going... welllllll..... its nit that bad.....

i don't have a big problem with someone calling cps. but i do have a problem with this chick doing it. i think a lot of us were surprised that the house doesn't look worse. but i still don't know how *1* adult can care for so many children.

She's obviously cut Octomom a break in the past considering she didn't collect/gave her an extension on what she owed her the first time around. So Octomom writes her a check for what is owed and she's supposed to say, no Thank You, just cut me a check for a tenth of it and I'll be back next week. Wow, it'd be nice if all of the people I did business with would do that for me. You know, my bank account is low, but I still have to pay my electric bill. Even if I have all the money to pay it, do you think the power company would say, That's okay Orange, we know you have other needs so just send us some now and some later, or better yet, let's just cut your bill in half for the hell of it. I don't think they would. The unethical bastards.

^ Oh so you have fourteen children? Youre on welfare? Youre in the news all the time for not having any cash and your various exploits in trying to get some? You recently got reported to CPS by the electric company after you paid them what they were due?

This just occurred to me. Itd be kind of funny if she reported Octomom to TMZ for the cash to pay on what Octomom really owes her.

There's kinda a difference because a hairdresser is a luxury service for a mother with 14 kids who would rather get her hair done than the essential job of repairing the toilets. I don't even see the kids getting their hair cut.

Of course the hairdresser has to make a living and was owed money but it might have been better to refuse this job in the first place if she couldn't stand the conditions. I don't think it's right to take all the back pay, charge full price, report her client and on top of that get extra money from TMZ.

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    I know some people in some professions that, knowing people are broke, charge less for services rendered, cut them deals, even take the money in payments.
    How do you know she didn't? Maybe she charges a lot more and this is her discounted rate, and she didn't take any money for the first treatment at the time so she obviously cut her some slack by letting her pay later.

I don't know why the hairdresser is copping such stick for trying to do the right thing - she saw little kids locked away for what would be a pretty long time, and she was concerned by other signs of neglect so she did what she thought was right. I don't think you can blame her because TMZ have jumped all over it.
    Nevan, Butterfly, Lenny and 2 others like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Well now that we've seen evidence of the so-called neglect, its probably because she's apparently doing a better job than we imagined.

Yep. I can't imagine 14 kids in one place (& not brainwashed like the Duggars).

She used to have nannys helping her with the kids, remember her refusing "angel nannies" or whatever they were called as she had her own...

Bronze Member

i call bs on this and honestly, don't get why people don't lay off this woman. i can guaran-f*ing-tee you that if the cops and social services could find a reason, they'd have removed these kids in less than a nanosecond! damn.

as for the house/yard....that's hardly squalor. give me a break. the chair? anybody ever consider it's to keep kids OUT of a dangerous location?

malnourished? my ass.

and the check? it doesn't say what the check is for. why automatically believe this stephanie chick? the pic with the hair doesn't even look like a current one to me.

i realize some people are going to dog this lady from here to eternity just because she's an easy target but it sure would be nice if instead, people considered the fact that her kids will one day be reading all of this crap spewed at their mother.

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    ^ Oh so you have fourteen children? Youre on welfare? Youre in the news all the time for not having any cash and your various exploits in trying to get some? You recently got reported to CPS by the electric company after you paid them what they were due?

Oh, so she gets a special set of rules then, right? She's above the rules everyone else lives for. People with 14 children they chose to have are supposed to get discounts, but that doesn't apply to any of the rest of us. Or if I were in the news for being broke, then my money shouldn't be accepted for services I requested and received (luxury or not). And if the electric company did call CPS on me for conditions they saw at my home, then they would have no right to their money? Ok.

(And I'm still not arguing that running her mouth to TMZ wasn't a shit thing to do. It was.)

ETA: I'm hearing the argument over the amounts and giving her a discount. What amount would have been acceptable? Would $519 be more acceptable? $518? $499? What if she had charged her $1000? Would we be arguing, well, couldn't she have cut it in half, given her a discount, and only charged her $500? What if she had charged her $100? Would we be arguing, why couldn't she have given her a discount and only charged her $50? So, we're setting a going rate for a blowout now, huh?
    Butterfly likes this.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    . . . Of course the hairdresser has to make a living and was owed money but it might have been better to refuse this job in the first place if she couldn't stand the conditions. I don't think it's right to take all the back pay, charge full price, report her client and on top of that get extra money from TMZ.
    totally agree.
    Novice likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lulu09 View Post
    i call bs on this and honestly, don't get why people don't lay off this woman. i can guaran-f*ing-tee you that if the cops and social services could find a reason, they'd have removed these kids in less than a nanosecond! damn.

as for the house/yard....that's hardly squalor. give me a break. the chair? anybody ever consider it's to keep kids OUT of a dangerous location?

malnourished? my ass.

and the check? it doesn't say what the check is for. why automatically believe this stephanie chick? the pic with the hair doesn't even look like a current one to me.

i realize some people are going to dog this lady from here to eternity just because she's an easy target but it sure would be nice if instead, people considered the fact that her kids will one day be reading all of this crap spewed at their mother.
    The Article said that it was to keep the children in the room. It's not the first time it's been reported and not by the same source. You may choose not to believe it but that's your prerogative.... *hum into a bobby brown song *

"By the way, Stephanie also says while she was cutting Octo's hair, the mother of 14 locked her kids in the bedroom"

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    (And I'm still not arguing that running her mouth to TMZ wasn't a shit thing to do. It was.)

So, we're setting a going rate for a blowout now, huh?
    No. My argument is that everyone knows about Octomom. Her being short of cash and everything. This woman shouldve never taken the job. And I agree, TMZ was just wrong. CPS, fine. If the kids are in danger like that, fine. But TMZ? She wanted some more money.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information