Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree504Likes

Thread: Police rush to Tori Spelling's home after she 'suffers nervous breakdown'

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Really, poor Randy. First he got a crummy inheritance because of his sister, and now Candy's supporting those kids. I hope Randy is getting equal amounts to supplement his income too. Or that Candy at least offered, and is making provisions in the will to even things out.
    Randy is actually living an admirably normal, non-materialistic life in Oregon with his wife & children, working as a life coach (and is quite good/successful at it from what I've read), to support himself & his family. From what I've read, he doesn't want any financial help whatsoever from his family and in fact tells them he doesn't even want any expensive/extravagant gifts for himself or his family from his mom/relatives. He is all into a very natural, "earthy", simple kind of life, raising his kids to learn the value of a dollar and teaching them to work & be self-sufficient.

(I read a long article about him one day, because I find it interesting how completely opposite him and his sister are.)

Funny how Tori is posting all normal on social media like she doesn't have a care in the world.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

Maybe their CC was denied and they tried the "Don't you know who I am" card, and got promptly thrown out for being moochers.

I'm sure bringing the paps along and filming everything didn't help.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I'm sure bringing the paps along and filming everything didn't help.
    But if it wasn't filmed, did it really happen? (21st century update to query over trees falling in a forest.)
    rollo, dallison and weathered1 like this.

fgg

Four Seasons responds to Tori Spelling’s claim her son was ‘stabbed’ by nails

Tori Spelling claims her young son was “stabbed” by exposed nails at a luxury hotel — the latest in a laundry list of unfortunate incidents that have surrounded the former “Beverly Hills — 90210” star and her family in recent times.

The mother of five took to her Instagram story on Tuesday to detail an alleged experience she had at a Four Seasons arcade with her kids, claiming: “We are a @fourseasons family like even before my 1st was born (who’s 11) and bc of a house situation we are of course staying with them. But in the kids arcade room my 15 month old [Beau Dean] got stabbed by 4 exposed nails that shouldn’t have been there and all that was done was ‘Is he ok?’ An obligatory check in and not till they realized who’s [sic] child it happened too. So wrong on many levels. And I never call anything out! Not my style. But, not cool @fourseasons! Does he need a tetanus shot?”

In addition to their youngest Beau, Spelling, 45, and husband Dean McDermott, 51, share children Liam Aaron, 11, Stella Doreen, 10, Hattie Margaret, 6, and Finn Davey, 5.

Spelling’s rep didn’t immediately get back to us on Beau’s condition or on whether the actress is taking legal action against the hotel.

A rep for the Four Seasons told Page Six the chic hotel’s team was “in touch” with Spelling, but declined to comment further on the alleged incident.

“At Four Seasons, the well-being of our guests is our top priority,” a rep told us late Tuesday night. “The team was in touch with Ms. Spelling throughout her stay. Out of respect for the privacy of our guests we do not share information about our guests or their time with us.”

Meanwhile, Spelling’s lawsuit against Benihana was settled and dismissed in December 2017, Page Six has confirmed. She sued the Japanese chain after she claimed to have suffered second- and third-degree burns after slipping at the Encino, Calif., location in 2015.

https://pagesix.com/2018/07/11/four-...bbed-by-nails/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

"Does he need a tetanus shot?”

Well yea, if he was supposedly "stabbed" by nails sticking out it's probably a good idea to get a tetnus shot, no need to take to Instagram for that question Tori.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Although, shouldn't she as the mom, be aware of his immunization status? Maybe he had one recently as part of a DTap (if he's going into middle school, he should be getting one).
    o0Amber0o likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Although, shouldn't she as the mom, be aware of his immunization status? Maybe he had one recently as part of a DTap (if he's going into middle school, he should be getting one).
    A great point - guess she's not getting any validation from us here on GR!
    Honeythorn likes this.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Elite Member

Ok, the "house situation" is they were evicted for missing rent or trashing the house. The nail stabbing is an attempt to get the hotel bill comped. Next, she'll resort to bringing a cockroach from home and placing it in the salad for a free meal.
    fgg, Mivvi21, mostroop and 8 others like this.

^ She's appalling. Just out of curiosity, where did you find out about the eviction?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    ^ She's appalling. Just out of curiosity, where did you find out about the eviction?
    Oh, sorry. That was pure speculation on my part. I should have clarified.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

I like your speculation. It makes a lot of sense. Why do they stay in Hollywood? They need to move to Kansas or somewhere more affordable for them.
    pinkbunnyslippers and idunno like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I like your speculation. It makes a lot of sense. Why do they stay in Hollywood? They need to move to Kansas or somewhere more affordable for them.
    Yeah but there aren't as many paid pap opportunities or high end businesses for her to start a new career as a serial insurance claimant in Kansas.
    sprynkles, Angeli, MsDark and 1 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I can't believe she didn't sue Benihana over their rampant, exposed sharp knives.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information