Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Like Tree311Likes

Thread: Police rush to Tori Spelling's home after she 'suffers nervous breakdown'

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Her - no
    Dean - no
    The kids - yeah
    Only because she might do something stupid with one of the kids in tow, so I hope she gets help. And as much as Dean is a weasel, it's still scary to go through that knowing that your kids might be in danger. I wouldn't wish that on any family.

Yeah so I guess it still comes down to the kids. Even those two oldest homely ones.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    He's setting her up, maybe? This is just weird to me, and it sounds like he wants custody and support and is trying to make a case for labeling Tori unstable.
    Although she could be so there's that too.
    Kittylady and lindsaywhit like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Whoever keeps calling the paps is an asshole.
    And who could that be? Hmmmm I wonder....

(because we know the paps hound them endlessly)
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Bronze Member

He's setting her up, maybe? This is just weird to me, and it sounds like he wants custody and support and is trying to make a case for labeling Tori unstable.
    My thoughts exactly. He's planning to leave her very soon and like you said he's building his case for custody of the kids and, thus, child support payments.

But .... they would be based off Tori's income (which is almost nothing, just like his). He can't sue Candy for child support.
    mostroop likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

You know...this is starting to sound like a gaslighting situation.
    lindsaywhit and BrickHouse like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    TORI SPELLINGCOPS CALLED TO CHECK ON HER... Husband Concerned

3/8/2018 9:59 AM PST

EXCLUSIVE

TALKING TO POLICE
    Tori Spelling's husband called cops to check up on her after she left their house, and it created a huge scene at a doctor's office ... TMZ has learned.

Tori Spelling's Husband Calls Cops for Welfare Check After She Leaves Home | TMZ.com
    I thought Dean went bald.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

^^^ Actually, Candy sold the Spelling mansion a while ago so no more wrapping room (there were TWO!!). I think she lives in some luxury condo or something like that now.
    FFS she actually had 2 rooms just to wrap gifts??? I forgot she sold house. Didn’t she sell the mansion to one of the Ecclestone heirs?
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I thought Dean went bald.
    I think Dean is wearing a cap in that pic?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    FFS she actually had 2 rooms just to wrap gifts??? I forgot she sold house. Didn’t she sell the mansion to one of the Ecclestone heirs?
    I was wrong. THREE wrapping rooms!! And yes, one of his daughters bought it.

[QUOTE]Designed by architects James Langenheim & Associates and built in 1988 at a cost of $12 million, the two-story house is 51.5 feet (15.7 m) high with a basement and an intermediate level for closets between the second story and attic. The house includes a screening room, gym, bowling alley, three rooms for wrapping presents, four two-car garages, tennis court, and pool.[4]The parking lot accommodates 100 vehicles, and there are also 16 carports.[3] Spelling razed the mansion which previously occupied the site[4] and had been built in 1932 by Gordon Kaufmann and later owned by Bing Crosby./QUOTE]
    Sunnygirl and I'mNotBitter like this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

3 wrapping rooms? 3?

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I know, right? I definitely am a wrapper. I love all the bows and floral things and stuff. But three rooms of it?

I'm a wrapper too. I had to do a lot of it at my high school job at a jewelry/gift store. And I was even the gift wrap girl at another store during the holiday season.

Sadly, I think it's a lost art. Nowadays people just throw shit in a gift bag with some tissue paper and call it a day. My mom was one who always appreciated a nicely wrapped box--"oh this is too pretty to open!"
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I know, right? I definitely am a wrapper. I love all the bows and floral things and stuff. But three rooms of it?
    I'm a wrapper too. I had to do a lot of it at my high school job at a jewelry/gift store. And I was even the gift wrap girl at another store during the holiday season.

Sadly, I think it's a lost art. Nowadays people just throw shit in a gift bag with some tissue paper and call it a day. My mom was one who always appreciated a nicely wrapped box--"oh this is too pretty to open!"
    I’m a professional wrapper.

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Something is obviously going on. Whoever keeps calling the paps is an asshole.
    They're probably just living in the bushes across the street at this point.
    Nowadays people just throw shit in a gift bag with some tissue paper and call it a day.
    You bet! Ain't nobody got time for ribbons and tape and such.

So, why three wrapping rooms? Was it just too far to walk? Was one just for family gifts? One for Christmas?
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information